1.0.6: Adding Notes to Friends

"
muzzol wrote:
what about this?

let's see how long they take to discuss this
ara va de bo, que de bo va!
OMG! This is the most wanted update I could ever imagine!! Nothing is valuable than notes in my friend list!!! Great work, GGG!!! Keep on bringing high jinks to our homes! <facepalm.jpg>

P.S. Is it just me or the sidequest monstars actually keep on getting even tougher?
Last edited by cuss on Jan 24, 2014, 5:15:49 AM
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 24, 2014, 8:16:14 AM
Somewhat late, but better late than never !
Thank you for that GGG.

"
cuss wrote:
OMG! This is the most wanted update I could ever imagine!! Nothing is valuable than notes in my friend list!!! Great work, GGG!!! Keep on bringing high jinks to our homes! <facepalm.jpg>

you should avoid get condescending like this, especially since you're just new to this game and have probably no idea how convenient this feature is and how much player have been wanting this.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 24, 2014, 8:18:05 AM
Glad reddit wanted it or we never would have gotten it.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
sounds pretty useless to me.
"
Fruz wrote:
Thank you for that GGG.

"
cuss wrote:

you should avoid get condescending like this, especially since you're just new to this game and have probably no idea how convenient this feature is and how much player have been wanting this.

enlighten us.

A more customizable chat could've been WAY MORE USEFUL than this ...
f
i
n
a
l
l
y

... it took ages...
Erenor / Kaenro / Xharos / Darksidious / Apoorman / Tarparina

To see whether I'm currently online: poestatistics.com/users/erenor
Excellent. Next 2 important things that aren't directly game related are:

• Do something about deceased guild leaders
• Add a separate tab on the "bulletin board" for buy/sell, instead of it taking over the party list tab making it hard to use.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
"
Fruz wrote:
Thank you for that GGG.

"
cuss wrote:

In my point of view the friend list must serve the only purpose: to keep a list of playmates you actually play with for a long time, as it supposed to be. It is natural to know them all without any notes.

There is another case I use it for: to keep a list of players being in the immediate action, so that I could be able to get back to the party after an accidental disconnect, asking an invitation from one of them. When the task is done, these temporal players are being deleted. There is no need to make notes on such players. It is weird and must be done in another way.

I guess notes are wanted by those who trade. I am sure there is no other reason behind the scene. This is useless bloating feature for those, who just like the gameplay and want to create random carnage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info