1.0.6: Adding Notes to Friends

please expand the ignore list

and restrict trade chat posts to 3 linked items per post and 1 post per account per 1 minute

and soft ban (for 10 minutes) anyone attempting to spam the chat box
Last edited by Darkfyre on Jan 23, 2014, 11:30:35 AM
Freaking sweet!

Expanded feature request: Additional notes on name hover over--so we can add more detailed information without cluttering the friends list. This would be super handy, especially for finding traders on the forums and tracking which items you wish to exchange. It would even be hady to be able to manage your FL from your forum profile page.. There's a whole slew of expanded features that could eventually be associated with that :D
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Jan 23, 2014, 12:13:30 PM
Very usefull - Thank you!.
CASUAL GAMER
how about something that matters? like making it more lucrative to fuse things. Right now it pretty much the most garbage part about this game. I can deal with being one shotted, but not trying to get a 6L
The Collector (DeathZStalkerZ) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/511550
IGN: WrechedArrow, DeathsFoot
Awesome, can't say thanks enough.
How about a forum update that automatically culls posts from people bitching about desync or PvP?
stop trolling.
desync IS a problem in this game. I stopped playing HC because of it.

back on topic. good update.

have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
I wanted this for so long.. I kept forgetting who every one was on my friends list so I would delete them constantly.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
Xirgu wrote:
stop trolling.
desync IS a problem in this game. I stopped playing HC because of it.

I never said it wasn't a problem.

Trolling is people shitting up every announcement thread with complaints about desync and PvP. This is not the place for it. Make a support thread, or post in the Suggestions forum. Announcements are not the place to complain about the game, especially when it's the same complaint over and over. It's really getting old.
yep, sounds like a good feature to me, I haddent even thought about it but I can see myself using it a fair bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info