1.0.6: Adding Notes to Friends

oh yes, i also have noo friends because i am too good for the most other people out there :)))
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thank u god
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

thank you chris for your consistent content updates, this is literally the only game i have to check the web site every day because i know 9 times out of 10 there will be something worth seeing.

again thank you for your effort to stay not only professional but also casual haha
awaiting till my time
Another cool feature. I wouldn't have asked for it but now that its there I am likely to be using it.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Path Of Desync... Lag Axe with 100% resistance to Desync! When it will be released?
Small and simple update that is going to be amazing when it comes to trading. Good stuff GGG :)
Now I need a log to see who steals all the items from guild, and also need some things for the guild to do together like an achievement system only for guilds or some reason to work together (Uber bosses?) (Secret Rhoa level "cow level") PLEASE. Just SOME REASON to run with guild instead of just MAPS MAPS MAPS MAPS MAPS MAPS MAPS MAPS.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
FINALLY~~~~~~~~~~~~
IGN: Standard/FuheiRabbit; Ambush/I_Dont_Need_Pants
finally after all these years
One thing I'd love to see is the ability to ignore users. More than once I've had people not taking 'no' for an answer when they want to duel and hassling me by constantly requesting as fast as I can refuse.

Really not cool when you're trying to vendor gear and the dialogue box pops up over part of your stash (and can be clicked occidentally).

Otherwise the ability to add notes sounds great - especially to tell someone why a certain item is in the guild stash for instance...

Cheers,
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info