Summoners please read.

"
gr00grams wrote:
"
Taipion wrote:

Now, "explain like I'm five years old here", where was your point?! Did you have one at all?!
Yea, I didnt think so either.

You actually proved my point;

This is all a hell of your own making.
I steam-roll with any evangelists, or Tentacles, or whatever the hell other Specter I pickup. I don't make sure I've anything. I just see a dead one, get it, good to go. The end. If YOU can only suffice with the best, you're creating your own aggravation, and it's also impossible to maintain.

Stop blowing off everything that doesn't agree with your agenda as trolling.

With the new desecrate power, you can create corpses OF level, of any area you are in. This makes getting specters effortless. If you're in a map, hit desecrate a few times, and you have specters.

CHOOSING to micro-manage to the point it's aggravating you is not a fault of the game.

A lower level instance you enter lowers the level of specters to match. Think about that. Say you go get evangelists or whatever in a 72 map. You make sure you get a rare one, that is +2 level. Then you run a 71 map. Your specters are now set to level 71. Complaints about that next? Knowing this mechanic, it is pretty much impossible to maintain 'best' specters in this scenario you detail, unless you have endless amounts of areas the exact same or higher level, but the second you drop a level, all is lost.

For note, I'm not against the suggestion here, I personally don't care.
It should just be noted that this isn't really a game fault. It's micro-management to a point it aggravates the player, but it's also the players' own fault. It's not necessary.

Groograms you are obviously a noob piety farming summoner who has never stepped foot in a 78 map. You shity specters from lunaris would not last one second in a boss room and you steam roll fuck all mate. End game summoners need specters from high Lvl maps. Desecrate ground did nothin to address this problem. We still need palace for good evangelists and 77 map with demon mods for good bms.

Please don't comment on content u clearly never even seen. Farm merc piety and keep quite plz
:)
"
Warzone129 wrote:

Groograms you are obviously a noob piety farming summoner who has never stepped foot in a 78 map. You shity specters from lunaris would not last one second in a boss room and you steam roll fuck all mate. End game summoners need specters from high Lvl maps. Desecrate ground did nothin to address this problem. We still need palace for good evangelists and 77 map with demon mods for good bms.

Please don't comment on content u clearly never even seen. Farm merc piety and keep quite plz

Thanks for the insults champ.

Perhaps you aren't aware either;

When you enter an area that is lower level than your specters, your specters are set to the level of that area.

Common knowledge right?

How many times you enter the Eternal Labratory? You know that's a 66 active area right?

You pickin' up what I'm putting down?
You mystically skip the Laboratory? You warp right into a map?

Tell me more about these high level specters... You never realized this? You're calling me a what?

Why don't you take them insults of yours and shove them in your mouth with your foot.
how long you been running with your 'imaginary' high level specters? Hmmm?

C'mon, fling more insults bub.
Last edited by gr00grams on Jan 30, 2014, 8:02:07 PM
the mobs arent permanently set to the level of the area they are in, they only set themselves to that area while they are there.

I can take my level 65 specters to mud flats, and bring them back to maps and they work just like a level 65 spectre should. They only get temporary level shots in lower level areas so they dont simply steam roll the content.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
"
Zalm wrote:
the mobs arent permanently set to the level of the area they are in, they only set themselves to that area while they are there.

I can take my level 65 specters to mud flats, and bring them back to maps and they work just like a level 65 spectre should. They only get temporary level shots in lower level areas so they dont simply steam roll the content.

IIRC the dev post, they do not scale back up.

"Spectres are downscaled with zone level. So level 70 Spectre in a level 25 zone will be level 25. However a level 25 Spectre will still be level 25 in a level 50 zone."

So you go to the lab, your specter is now 66.
It does not revert to it's higher level after, unless this has changed.
Last edited by gr00grams on Jan 30, 2014, 8:05:00 PM
"
gr00grams wrote:
"
Zalm wrote:

I was kinda working on your side, just making a slight correction, but now I'm not sure I should be. Go ahead, take some merc scepter evangelists to norm mud flats, and then bring them back to the scepter. You will see for yourself they didnt lower in level.

Actually, do something melee, cuz its easier to see them get one hit, so take some of those chimerals and do it.

Its always been this way, its how I rush friends and go right back to doing maps while they are in normal or cruel.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Last edited by Zalm on Jan 30, 2014, 8:06:10 PM
"
Zalm wrote:

ReAd this groograms
Ur a noob
That dev post means u can't summon in Lvl 25 area and then take them to 78 area and expect them to scale up.

Just stop posting please your spreading nothing but misinformation
Last edited by Warzone129 on Jan 30, 2014, 8:10:08 PM
"
Zalm wrote:
"
gr00grams wrote:
"
Zalm wrote:

I was kinda working on your side, just making a slight correction, but now I'm not sure I should be. Go ahead, take some merc scepter evangelists to norm mud flats, and then bring them back to the scepter. You will see for yourself they didnt lower in level.

Actually, do something melee, cuz its easier to see them get one hit, so take some of those chimerals and do it.

Then this must have changed.
I edited my other post with the quote I took the information from.

"
Warzone129 wrote:

ReAd this groograms
Ur a noob

Read this:

"Spectres are downscaled with zone level. So level 70 Spectre in a level 25 zone will be level 25. However a level 25 Spectre will still be level 25 in a level 50 zone."

What now? Seems our reports conflict?
My understanding is that;

1. You summon mob level 70.
2. Enter lab, they are now 66.
3. They do not revert to the previous level.

If a dev chimed in, it would clear it up, but this is how it reads.

Last edited by gr00grams on Jan 30, 2014, 8:16:48 PM
"
gr00grams wrote:

Then this must have changed.
I edited my other post with the quote I took the information from.

It never had to change, its never been the way you described it. I've been playing summoner since closed beta, and it was that way. It doesnt need to be changed if its always been that way. Maybe you just didnt understand the posting.

They will scale down to the level of the map they are, it doesnt mean they are permanently scaled down. Its only temporary, but they never scale higher than their original summon.

Think of it like this. I have Voidbearer from docks, lvl 66.

I bring that void bearer to mud flat normal, he will be lvl 4(66)

I then take him to cruel docks, he will then be lvl 50(66)

and if I take those same voidbearers to a level 75 map, they will only be 66.

It means that u can't summon in Lvl 25 area then go to 78 area and expect them to scale up from their original summoned Lvl u noob lol

If they originally summoned from 78 and go to 25 area then go back to 78 map they are still 78 specters. Hahcaha Man U are clueless
omg pls, all this fuss for an obvious game mechanic. can we discuss about serious things related to summoners?

it's obvious if you summon a level 25 it won't scale to level 78 in a map, but a level 78 won't go to level 25 forever that one time you enter a low level area.

that would be so dumb.

pls dont comment if you are so clueless, you just spread wrong info and confuse people

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info