Is it just me, or does Chris have an irrational hatred of WoW?

It's clear to me Chris hates Mario

where are the italians? the plumbers? Pipes? turtles? the only thing he's taken from Mario is jumping, and only with a special skill!

due to this, it is clear to me Chris hates Mario.
Hey now, those of us who are pioneers from the EverQuest 1999 era consider ANY online multi-player game which isnt harder than RL work with silly key-ing and whatnot, quite beneath us :-P

Anyway, WOW is an MMORPG, which POE isnt. (an Auction House does not make a game an MMORPG, or party instances).
"
MildlyClever wrote:
Hey now, those of us who are pioneers from the EverQuest 1999 era consider ANY online multi-player game which isnt harder than RL work with silly key-ing and whatnot, quite beneath us :-P

Anyway, WOW is an MMORPG, which POE isnt. (an Auction House does not make a game an MMORPG, or party instances).

Obviously POE should be every type of game ever a...

Shooting-strategy-puzzle-adventure-racing-platforming-painting-musical-action-simulation-hidden object-tower defence-rogue like-MOBA-role playing game
"
Pretty much any suggestion that has any overlap to a WoW feature is almost guaranteed to be shot down by GGG because it's in wow and anything in wow is worse than the Antichrist

?
WoW is and was really bad.

Vanilla WoW was almost not totally shit but it still sucked.
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
To put it mildly, he simply didn't like post-WoW Blizzard's design philosophies, generally. However it's not because of hate or anything like that.

I don't know if he thinks different now btw. I haven't spoken to him for years.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
"
Pretty much any suggestion that has any overlap to a WoW feature is almost guaranteed to be shot down by GGG because it's in wow and anything in wow is worse than the Antichrist
"

WoW is used as a design basis for 99.98% of games today.

Let PoE be that 0.2% of games that doesn't base its design for WoW, please? I need something to fucking play.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
Zaanus wrote:
Didn't you know it's edgy to hate blizzard/wow/anything popular, regardless if said opinions are remotely rational.

I'm pretty sure some of these people would think supermodel blowjobs were crap if blizzard somehow made a billion selling them. "Oh yah, well I stuck it in a blender and it was WAY BETTA, so you keep your perfect 10 and stop ruining oral!"

Your an idiot...

The comments that vanilla wow was amazing and now wow is a massive piece of shit catering to the lowest common denominator are very valid. Any gamer who isn't a moron will agree to that.

Theres nothing cool about hating blizzard and theres nothing cool about having your favorite childhood game (diablo franchise) being craped on by unimaginative money hungry assholes who think they know what "fun" is more than everyone else.

Its nice to see them eat their words and remove the shity AH. Game is still a load of garbage and always will be. lol at an rpg with no character customization.

You may think that people who say blizzard is a waste of time and anyone who plays their games is either under 12 or a moron is just saying it to be cool, but I know I will never give that company another cent in my entire life and neither will any of my dozens of gaming friends.
:)
Last edited by Warzone129 on Jan 17, 2014, 11:49:54 PM
Please refrain from hostile or antagonistic comments in this thread. Further posts of this nature will be removed.
No longer works at GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info