Is it just me, or does Chris have an irrational hatred of WoW?

"
Technically Blizzard did not make dota...

Which is why I find this upcoming blizzard all stars effort so grimly amusing.

True my mistake, god i love WC3 TFT so much lol, all these randomly generated maps, some are true marvels imo. And that map creator sure did make the game "replayable".

But the basic game is also very nicely balanced and served a lot of decent pvp oriented players for a very long time (up to today even :D)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
skullcrush wrote:

The new blizz games suck ass.

Notice how all the older blizz games are 100 times better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

I will leave this here.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 17, 2014, 7:26:19 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
skullcrush wrote:

The new blizz games suck ass.

Notice how all the older blizz games are 100 times better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

I will leave this here.

There's no such thing as an opinion on the Internet. There's my truth and a bunch of people who are wrong.
Ancient and unwise, SSF only since 2012
Last edited by Caiada on Jan 17, 2014, 7:28:22 PM
"
There's no such thing as an opinion on the Internet. There's my truth and a bunch of people who are wrong.

Spoiler
LoL and i don't mean league of legends.

This man preaches the truth!
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Caiada wrote:

Of course, there is no point of debating with one another since we are all correct. All these posts are just for the lulz.

Spoiler
The cake is a lie. There is my fact, and it cannot be unproven.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 17, 2014, 7:33:05 PM
If you mean auction house, then sorry no way in hell.
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Played d3 alot.

Inferno at the time I quit was utter bullshit. To put it simply, the monster damage scaled so hard you're melee that take an innate 30% less dmg and have twice the life of everyone else die instantly to trash mobs.

I was the epitome of glass cannon and had to kill everything in 3 seconds while my immunity was up or I died.

Oh, and i've never been as mad as I have about poe's desync as I have with d3's. Fucking head hunter spears you can't Dodge even if you're across the fucking screen made me rage so god damn hard.

The real money AH, as evil as it was made me feel GREAT when I quit and sold all my shit.
"
skullcrush wrote:

I agree with his hatred. He must have been like me. Played vanilla and bc , raids and content was awesome ( challenging ) then wrath and pandas took the game to fairy land. D3 is exactly the same, action game made for special ppl.

Wow breeds shit players that somehow think every game should be like wow , easy and everything on a silver platter. These said players then gallavant around the net attempting to play other games ( like poe for instance ) try it, find it too hard, come to forums and cry like little girls, asking for nerfs .

See the chain reaction caused from wow players?

Any gamer really still playing blizzard products ( minus SC2 ) honestly hasnt got a leg to stand on nor anything worthwhile to say about gaming in general

Blizzard caters to the LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR ( then some ). Do you honestly blame chris for his outlook?

i have not played WoW in years and i still think WoW is the best game that ever existed, even if its crap compared to what it used to be. the only reason i don't play it now is because i don't wanna get addicted to it again.
The terms "hatred of WoW" and "irrational" are mutually exclusive.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jan 17, 2014, 9:25:53 PM
This thread:

This game does not have an auction house? Why do you hate WoW?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info