Guild recruitment thread in need of deletion!

bump
bump
Hi i'm keen to join the guild.

For how long have you been playing PoE?

i've just started on the game about a week ago.

- Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?

yes, i've enjoyed the game and the gameplay is pretty much easy to adapt to.

- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?

No.

- Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?

Ambush. i'm only a lv20 ranger at the moment.

- Are you willing to participate in guild events and be on the TS server?

yes.

- Why BURN?

well, i came across this and the website. felt like giving it a try since the new leagues are starting soon.

- Which timezone are you from?

SEA
Hello thx for your application please leave ur IGN so we can contact u ingame.
Have a great day!
bump
bump
Since open beta, havent played all that much due to friends leaving and me soloing maps:(
came back a month ago and have enjoyed it every day after.
ye enjoy the game, i love farming piety and maps for drops!
- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?
no guilds, mainly have been a solo experience but i want to change that with the new invasion league! also in HC partying>solo so id really love some friends to level with!
Invasion! my highest on HC has been 60+- but died twice due to not paying attention (playing poker and heartstone.....) but now im going full focus in making it to 75+ and mapping!
highest on SC is 86
TS server yea! couldnt really find what the guild events are but if theyre fun and invasion based im up!
- Why BURN?
why not? saw some recruitment posts on reddit and was the first guild i came across here.

European time +1 i believe

ingame name is @dikkiej. Ill be online waiting for the patch:)
im from the netherlands, 23y and free for the next 4days! #NOSLEEP!
Last edited by dikkiej on Mar 5, 2014, 9:35:23 AM
Hello folks, here we go

I started roughly 1 year ago, little first but as time passed by I put more and more effort into this game and ended up playing for 8-12hours a day :) those challenges are just to sweet to ignore them ^-^.

Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?
Yes I do, I love it! I enjoy the many different builds, i'd never be bored of that :)

Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?
Yes, I created my own little project when Nemesis started with a bunch of RL friends and some d3 dudes. I left there because I was the last man standing, just nobody sticks around these days, they're back to RoS so i'm pretty much left alone and are looking for a new guild now for the coming Invasion League :)

Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?
As mentioned above, Invasion I'm just too addicted to hardcore play :x, 92 @Nemesis.

Are you willing to participate in guild events and be on the TS server?
Yes I'm willing to participate in those, i'll pretty much stick around @TS all day long.(My english skills aren't that great but i've always managed too come through, somehow ^-^)

Why BURN?
Simply because I wanted too try something new, make some new friends, get some fun in maps since it's just so boring alone.

Which timezone are you from?
GMT + 1

IGN Yolo_Easy_L feel free too contact me if there is anything missing.

so far, cU around

HooT HooT
,___,
[ O.0]
/)__)
--''--''--
Hi,

Let me start of bij telling a little bit about my zelf.
Hi i am Patrick From Amsterdam/holland.i am 25 years old And love POE.

- For how long have you been playing PoE?

For about 2 months now.i played the open beta in early stage but found the content of the game to few to really enjoy it back then

I enjoy the game so must i made a couple of different builds. and found out what i want to play when the new leagues starts

Yes i have been in a guild on standard league. I left because i was the only active member at the time. even the guild master and officers where offline most of the time.And i was looking for a active guild with people to play with and test out builds.

Ambush. highest level was 65 .

Sure why not :) i am always in for more fun

- Why BURN?
Burn burn burn the worlds on fire, j/k. Because this guild sounds like a awesome bunch of people that like to have fun. :)
im from the Netherlands. so thats like GMT+1/middle european time.
Hey there/// 38 year old male, North East USA applying!

- For how long have you been playing PoE?
Since open beta
Love the game. Love the complex skill trees and highly customizable character options.
Was in a guild called HackSlashRepeat. Left guild to do guild inactivity/no one to play with while on/players were not my level (80-90)
Ambush. I have a level 83 Duelist, standard. 88 Scion, Dom
Yes
- Why BURN?
Great slogan! Dedicated PoE Guild! (rare)
USA EST

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info