Guild recruitment thread in need of deletion!

- I started POE at the release of 1.0.
- I love the game, it's perfect for a dirt poor college student like me. Plus it feeds my old d2 addiction.
- This would be my first guild.
- I plan to play Invasion. I randomly started out in Nemesis at 1.0 without knowing anything and though that the game was just a hardcore game, now I can't play in softcore leagues without it feeling silly. My highest level char was a 73 LA/Frenzy duelist, I didn't really hit any good builds until probably the last month or so of Nemesis.
- I'll participate in stuff when I have the free time.
- Saw the reddit post and it seems like a chill group.
- I'm on PST time, CA local.
-I've been playing since OB. Started in off in anarchy league.
- Love the game, I've sunk so many hours into this game I'd be embarrassed to actually see the total. I've been an alt-aholic for a long time but I've been transitioning into a phase where I am interested in exploring end game content. Something that's been hard without map groups. (map rng is not with me T.T)
- I have not been a part of any guilds as of yet.
- I plan to start Invasion and depending on how that goes I will either stay or transition to Ambush. I have some low 80's toons and in nemesis the highest I made it without dying is 75 (block op). I had a lot of problems with the client (two 70+ toons died to client crashes in nemesis).
- I would like to participate in guild events and TS however course my involvement will be entirely governed by my free time. I am a college student so some weeks will very busy while other weeks I will be able to grind for several days straight.
- I saw the reddit post and checked out your website, both of which appealed to me. I connected with all of the guild principles on your homepage and am excited to have a steady group of mates to game with.
- I live in EST / GMT 05:00

IGN: RiskOfTofu
Thank u both for ur reply pls check ur inbox ^_^
bump
- For how long have you been playing PoE?
Since open beta

- Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?
I wouldnt be playing if I didnt! I enjoy solo play & experimental builds.

- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?
Yes, one. GM. Leaving because its very quiet with little activity

- Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?
Probably both. I'm typically a HC player, but I'm going to start SC this time.

- Are you willing to participate in guild events and be on the TS server?
Yes

- Why BURN?
Why not?

- Which timezone are you from?
EU
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
thx for ur reply pls check ur inbox ^_^
HI there, im very interested in joining the guild BURN, you seem to be what im looking for and i hope my application is successful!

- For how long have you been playing PoE? I have played path of exile since Closed beta, i fell in love with the game right away and i have played it ever since.

- Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?
Ofcourse i love the game :)I enjoy all the builds to try out and the whole ladder thing is what does it for me.

- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?
I was in a guild when guilds came out, but it was dead in the end and it seemed i was the only one online most of the time!

- Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?
Ill be on ambush, i just prefer it to be honest. My highest is a level 86.

- Are you willing to participate in guild events and be on the TS server?
yeah guild events interest me. The teamspeak is partly why i want to join, to me its part of the experience and i dont really have many friends on this game atm.

- Why BURN?
Comes across as a well run guild and hopefully an active teampseak server!

- Which timezone are you from?
Im from the UK.
For how long have you been playing PoE?
From the start of open beta, but that was only for like a week(didn't like the game as much and none of my friends were playing). Came back for 1.0 release, played for a month and quit because I was playing other games more seriously and didn't have time for PoE. Came back once again for the last 1.5 months of Nemesis with a group of friends but they didn't really like the game :(.

Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game?
Yes. The depth, the unlimited amount of builds, fishing.

Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild?
No.

Ambush or Invasion? Whats your highest level character?
Invasion, I don't find enjoyment playing SC. 89, died during the last week of Nemesis.

Are you willing to participate in guild events and be on the TS server?
Yes.

Why BURN?
I used to play with a few friends but they've quit and don't plan on coming back, I enjoy playing solo but it isn't as fun as playing with other people and I just happened to read your post :).

Which timezone are you from?
EST
- For how long have you been playing PoE? since November
- Do you enjoy the game so far? / What do you enjoy most of the game? I love the depth of the game and how ultimate builds even have weaknesses.
- Have you been in a guild? Which guilds have you been in? If so, why did you leave the guild? Just have a guild with friends who don't play anymore
- Ambush or Invasion? Ambush Whats your highest level character? 85. This is my char from the last domination 1 week race. Placed 120.
- Are you willing to participate in guild events and be on the TS server? Yes and Yes. First 6 hours I will be playing with a rl friend. After that I am game to group.
- Why BURN? I intend on running high end maps and I want people to run maps with/rotate maps.
- Which timezone are you from? EST
Last edited by ialgo on Mar 4, 2014, 6:49:14 PM
Thank you for ur replies pls check ur inboxes ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info