New Trading System IN MARCH 2014?!

"
Jojas wrote:

Agreed, from GGG's perspective this forum propably looks like this:

Spoiler

But this is not entirely the community's fault. There have been several statements in the last months which were rather odd. And just like with the big boys, they were followed by utter silence.

The same is true for many - if not all - big discussions that have been going on lately. Not one single word from GGG.

There seems to be no initiative at all on GGG's part to address whatever is up with the community. I am sure there is, it's just not visible.

I am absolutely sure, if GGG were more open about their design desicions and take part in discussions, the atmosphere here wouldn't be remotely as negative.
I am also sure, if some people from GGG devote 1 hour a day to taking part in what's going on in the forum it would help all involved. It would have a positive influence on the game, on the forum, and on GGG itself.
The price for that would be that making updates would take a few days more. I really don't think anyone would have any trouble with that.

And what big discussions are they ? IMO general discussion forum is mainly about 1/ d-sync 2/ SFL (that inclues the drop rates topic). Why would they answer in every f-ing post about these topics when they have stated multiples times what is their opinion about this ?

And seriously don't you think that there are alrady more than one staff member spending one hour a day to check the forums ? 1/ as one of the GGG staff member said, it's not because they are not answering that they are not reading feddbacks, 2/ I've never seen a dev team answering as much to their community, even when people ask questions although the answers are easily available when you can do a little research for like 5 seconds and can read more than 10 words of text. Just do a comparison with any d3 forum in any language.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
ibase wrote:
"
I make about 3-4 ex a day selling 1-5 chaos items that I find while mapping

maybe tell us how ? do you run a shop ? bump it every 30 min, do you trade in chat? do you spam the trade chat dead?

1-5 chaos items do you mean rare items? wow your a bummer

i think it will be not such a big problem to do some ex a day. just have a lOOk.. your mapping around 4-5 nice gear or weapon sell it for 3-6 chaos. just with this 4 items i can have 1 ex because 20 chaos is 1 ex (sc) at this moment.

also he is grinding and collecting currency or mabye magic items. for me i can do 100 alts in 1.5 hours if i vendor all blues and id it what i find. there are many alt shards, also other currency shards.

1 stack (20 alts) around 1 chaos... 2h for 100 alts its 5 stacks = 5 chaos.. and again 20 chaos is ex...

there is no magic, just tricky grinding and vendoring.

and also make your shop nice and outstanding, so that some dudes enjoying lOOking around or remembering it. its the same like the real world. i did a set of templates for nice lOOking stuff.. the better the shop presentation the more some dudes will buy.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jan 16, 2014, 5:03:23 AM
to be honest i didnt expect a reply here but i thank you even more for that answer @chris , i know you are busy person with lots of stuff to do so yeah thanks

and charan if you believe it or not i havent looked into the thread untill now
"
This sounds like an auction house. That is not what i want =(

I do want an auction house anything less than that will be not be optimum

Obviously GGG can't keep please both of these views, so do whatever you think will increase you revenue streams and except you will need to piss some people off
Auction Houses are too easy. Just throw your trash up and come back and get money.

Trading through the website (even without buyouts) will be amazing. Can't wait. Thanks Chris.
Last edited by crzytimes on Jan 16, 2014, 5:29:11 AM
Why would anyone want to put effort into buying/selling anything?. I play computer games to kill dragons not to be market trader

If I went to my local shop and they expected me to haggle over a pint of milk I would simply go somewhere else (even if I had to pay more for it)
"
crzytimes wrote:
Auction Houses are too easy. Just throw your trash up and come back and get money.
#
And the current system is what? Challenging?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
And what big discussions are they ? IMO general discussion forum is mainly about 1/ d-sync 2/ SFL (that inclues the drop rates topic). Why would they answer in every f-ing post about these topics when they have stated multiples times what is their opinion about this ?

And seriously don't you think that there are alrady more than one staff member spending one hour a day to check the forums ? 1/ as one of the GGG staff member said, it's not because they are not answering that they are not reading feddbacks, 2/ I've never seen a dev team answering as much to their community, even when people ask questions although the answers are easily available when you can do a little research for like 5 seconds and can read more than 10 words of text. Just do a comparison with any d3 forum in any language.

You are right of course. If you keep up with statements from GGG, you will more or less know their stance on many of the issues.

Only I think it would be much better if they not only stated their opinions but actually participated in discussions. Not necessarily in General but much, much more in Feedback and Suggestions. To say when something is technically impossible or not worth the effort, or to say when something is so much against the consensus within GGG that it won't ever happen.

Why not start a thread considering desync, provide all the information and their stance and sticky it? And keep up with what is being said in it.
Any future threads could be closed with a link to that thread.

But this is just a minor thing. The main thing is, I believe, to answer to feedback and particularly to suggestions. A decent post from a staffmember can turn an unhappy player into a happy one, or at least into one who can live with what he sees as downsides. Because he feels his opinion is taken seriously, and that creates decency and loyalty. So much so that even if he finally finds out that PoE is not to his liking, he will not say a bad word about GGG, rather the opposite.

"
You are right of course. If you keep up with statements from GGG, you will more or less know their stance on many of the issues

There stance is to make money like any other corporation. If they cease to make money (or think they can make money) game decisions will change so there is nothing wrong in lobbying for this
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
crzytimes wrote:
#
And the current system is what? Challenging?

lol i dont even , whats wrong about throwing trash out and getting money for it ?
all i understand is "i want to scam noobs with my shitrolls and an AH is counterproductive!"

cba to find the OG quote so ill just leave it as it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info