1.0.6 Do you think Summoner Snapshotting or Cast on Death will get nerfed?

"
Tzaina wrote:
"
Sono wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
If no longer being able to get the massive damage bonus from cast on death without the restriction of having to cast it on death means "nerf" to you, then yeah, that'll be fixed "nerfed".

damn it, you was fast editing it.

you called it "obvious bug". it's kinda funny then, how it takes few weeks to fix such broken thing, that pretty much creates unfair advantage in the ladder towards ppl who use it.

isn't use of bugs considered as exploiting ?

"unfair advantage"

How is this in any way "unfair" to anyone?

> You are also able to make it.

Go moan somewhere else.

what do you mean is that i should go and exploit every bug i find in this game just to get to the top right ? sorry, i'm not that pathetic.
The first to lvl 100 on Nemesis got it because they used this bug for atleast 3 weeks, what is the reson for not fixing this sooner and letting them use it? (It was first posted on reddit less then a week ago to let everyone els know about it)

Im not close to the top so dident effect me but dosent seem fair to the ppl who race for that.

Major bugs like this should be fixed as soon as they are found if possible, waiting weeks for next big patch dosent seem right.
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
is there a video of this game breaking bug somewhere on youtube?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:

http://www.twitch.tv/havoc616/b/495210111 Shows Havoc testing it for the first time.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
@GGG

You would be smart not to "fix" it "NOW", you got nothing to gain from it but piss people off. The league is almost over, you already let the "top" players exploit it to the top of the ladder. If you fixed this last week, sure, but now that people have reached 100, and THEN you fix it so that the rest of the people are not given the same opportunity.

What exactly do you accomplish by this "fix" at this point in time? Just save it for the next league, or brace for weeks of same reaction as you had after CWDT nerf, only worse because you are robbing the rest of the population of enjoying the same advantage, and most of all, completely tainting the ladder and it's significance because those that reached 100 used this mechanic that you are now "fixing".
"
mazul wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

http://www.twitch.tv/havoc616/b/495210111 Shows Havoc testing it for the first time.

thats pretty damn disgusting. lol ggg.
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

thats pretty damn disgusting. lol ggg.

this is much older than that. people just kept it secret. there is another funny bug that is more open - you can have all auras for free :) bug that is older than OB apparently and also there are people using it since then

My summoner uses a limited form of snap-shotting.

Basically just swapping out support gems to raise different specters

Like for tentacles i use gmp+life leach+minion dmg

but for a burning miscreation i use culling+item rarity+item quantity in those same slots

and an undying evangelist gets faster attacks+increased duration+increased aoe

ect...

I'm able to have 3 different optimally support specters out of one gear slot.

I don't go full crazy with the 5 minion uniques raise stuff link spectres in tabula rasa go to town trade armor shenanigans but pretty much any fix to that extreme snapshotting will also fix my snapshotting =(

Which basically means I have to settle for one optimal specter and only that one or just have sucky non supported specters.

Really will take what little enjoyment I find left in my summoner away by not having specter diversity.

im not sure how well you could abuse free auras given the gem configuration tetris needed to make it work.
"
Mcin wrote:

but for a burning miscreation i use culling+item rarity+item quantity in those same slots

pro tip: Culling does not work with burning miscreations (well it works for their melee attack, not for their burning aura).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info