1.0.6 Do you think Summoner Snapshotting or Cast on Death will get nerfed?

From announcements:

"
Qarl wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
Is a change coming to Cast on Death? Would like to know before I start sinking gcps into one.

Yes, a Cast on Death change is highly likely.
If no longer being able to get the massive damage bonus from cast on death without the restriction of having to cast it on death means "nerf" to you, then yeah, that'll be fixed "nerfed".
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jan 14, 2014, 5:25:34 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
If no longer being able to get the massive damage bonus from cast on death without the restriction of having to cast it on death means "nerf" to you, then yeah, that'll be fixed "nerfed".

I like the cut of your jib son.

To anyone else, you think you can't play with CoD and/or snapshotting, the problem is the player, or perhaps your build isn't what you think it is.

I am strolling along just fine and freakin' dandy now at lvl 85, pure summoner, without any of this BS.

EDIT*

Question though if I may Mark;

What about players simply exploiting normal mechanics then?

I.e. Go to normal, suicide on mobs to raise the zombies with the same power as current exploit?
Don't underestimate this stuff, this is exactly what will happen.
Last edited by gr00grams on Jan 14, 2014, 5:29:59 PM
most builds can gear up their DPS, not summoners. after summoners get their unique mace, the grasp, they are literally End-game, their DPS is capped then.

the first 100 in hardcore brought death to sporkers.

now the first 100 in nem, we will see.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Ah, so you devs do read these forums. There's some other threads that could use some dev replies.
Start here http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/751076
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Glad to hear that :).
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

but you know that people go to normal, kill some trash and then summon zombies using CoD (with Grasp first, then with Chabber)? (how it works - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOm1eAaV2GQ)

so youll fix just half of the problem if you remove the 'remote mine' trick. there are TWO CoD tricks to fix..
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

damn it, you was fast editing it.

you called it "obvious bug". it's kinda funny then, how it takes few weeks to fix such broken thing, that pretty much creates unfair advantage in the ladder towards ppl who use it.

isn't use of bugs considered as exploiting ?
Last edited by Sono on Jan 14, 2014, 5:36:45 PM
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

but you know that people go to normal, kill some trash and then summon zombies using CoD (with Grasp first, then with Chabber)? (how it works - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOm1eAaV2GQ)

so youll fix just half of the problem if you remove the 'remote mine' trick. there are TWO CoD tricks to fix..

You make a very good point. I suppose you would be able to do it at high level maps for spectres too in Domination/Standard when you level up, and after that simply never ever logout.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
Sono wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

damn it, you was fast editing it.

you called it "obvious bug". it's kinda funny then, how it takes few weeks to fix such broken thing, that pretty much creates unfair advantage in the ladder towards ppl who use it.

isn't use of bugs considered as exploiting ?

"unfair advantage"

How is this in any way "unfair" to anyone?

> You are also able to make it.

Go moan somewhere else.
zzZzzzZzzZz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info