SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
serlev wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkkwWPi7nN8
crematorium Boss fight vid. is added

Good explaination on your video too, good job!

PS, why don't you right click on those gems that can be leveled, so they don't pop up on the right hand side of the screen?
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
Could you do a video against the Torture Chamber boss??

Many thanks!

I have been playing PoE for almost a year and this build is my favourite by far, low dps, but tanky and a boss killer!

Last night I downed the Acadamy boss, Courtyard boss, shrine boss, all first time doing these bosses, and no deaths, no problems at all!
Last edited by biralo on Jan 14, 2014, 4:21:21 PM
"
Good explaination on your video too, good job!

PS, why don't you right click on those gems that can be leveled, so they don't pop up on the right hand side of the screen?

My dear friend.. u saved my life.. I didnt know that right click trick :)

"
That is the only weakness I can find with this build - damage over time.

I have done all maps..all bosses.. many times, over and over; but never died from any dots..
even I didnt need to drink flask with "removes bleeding" / "dispels burning".. I have noticed sometimes that my ES was going down but not so important amount.. Can u pls inform me where are those mobs-bosses applying dangerous dot dmg ? I wish to check them once more, at least for Part 3 version :)
You mention about Craematorium Boss fight for dot dmg but I have never ever had any problem. I will watch my vid again if I can see any clue about it.

"
Could you do a video against the Torture Chamber boss??

That boss is a big headache for Blocking builds like ours. Her chaining lightning attack is a dot type spell which cant be blocked and get your life (ES) down within some seconds.. I had always skipped that boss till I watch a video and got the trick.. I said "damn me, why didnt I notice it before?" and run to the map.. ya ba diba duuu.. she was dead this time :)
Yep mate.. if I have the map I make a video for that boss too..
Last edited by serlev on Jan 14, 2014, 4:51:33 PM
Dot is not a major problem, especially in end game bosses, except as discussed:

1) Torture Chamber boss
The lightning beam is a killer, and I won't even go face her again until I get an AR/ES chest so I can switch from Cyclone to DS. I died twice on trash mobs due to desync as the mob runs BACK to the boss, and I followed... rip

The only way to down the boss is:
- bait the trash mob pack to go after you
- hang around the column/pillar till the boss light beam you
- use the pillar to break the beam
- leap slam to the boss, kill her before the 2nd beam comes
- if beam comes, go back after the pillar to break the beam

Anyways, too much risk, better just skip this boss, especially this is a 72 lvl map, so the boss won't give much decent stuff anyways.

2) Crematorium
Lesser risk than Torture chamber as your video showed, as long as you got things hitting at you, you should be fine.

Although -max + ele weakness + gmp etc mods may result you having to dodge the ground fire a bit.

Leaving the trash mobs will help because you can regenerate ES from blocking their attacks. (your party members will hate you because they will die instead of you haha!)

Other than bosses, the only small problem is this with dots:
- some maps have ground fire mods
- going over the ground fire over multiple areas can reduce your ES if you are not careful
- if you take too much damage from the ground fire, and by the time you reach a mob pack that hit hard (plus mods), there is a risk you could be "1-shotted" if RNG doesnt go your way. Ie you get to a mob pack with only 50% ES, then bunch of tittie bitches or leap slam mobs or rhoa chargers hit you at the same time, AND you failed to block a few of those big hits, theorectically you can be "1-shotted" in these rare situations

So I always ensure i pause, take a break, let ES regenerate to full before, and also walk around ground fires if I'm looking for the left over mob packs in the maps.
Last night I was grouping with a guildmate, he wanted to do 78 courtyard boss, and wanted me to kill the 3 bosses.

Funny thing was he had really good gear, 50k EK dps, had max artic armor running, semi tanky, but still afraid to face the boss.

So off I went for the first time, facetanked all 3, killed them slowly (very slow as I had haste on instead of hatred, because my guild mate who had hatred on waited outside instead of killing the bosses with me).

Then bam 2 78 maps dropped from the arc mage boss.

My guild mate was really happy because of the map drops (this is on top of 76 and 78 maps dropped earlier clearing this map)

I was really happy because I faced tanked like a champ xD

Also I killed piety in Shrine for him too =)

PS: before i faced the 3 court yard bosses I made sure to check with my guildmate that there are no dots from the bosses xD
Last edited by biralo on Jan 14, 2014, 6:34:23 PM
"
1) Torture Chamber boss
The lightning beam is a killer, and I won't even go face her again until I get an AR/ES chest so I can switch from Cyclone to DS. I died twice on trash mobs due to desync as the mob runs BACK to the boss, and I followed... rip

She is down alrdy and video is uploading to u-tube.. when it is rdy I put in the guide..
I understand what u mean the desync problem with cyclone since I also used cyclone for a while just for fun.. It was almost impossible to play cyclone without a script to use /oos command..

" ele weakness " on map modifiers is not important at all.. there is no any effect for final resist values in map since u should have alrdy surplus values or have a ring or belt to increase resists ( thats before map 75+44=119 resists cancels the modifier)
But - max resists is something else and can be deadly for some bosses with other modifiers..
I mainly skip those deadly combos if I am not at the beginning of Level.
"
I was really happy because I faced tanked like a champ xD

Also I killed piety in Shrine for him too =)

Nice to hear your happiness, gzz btw..

Our build , as it is , is really over powered for almost all maps and Bosses. We have a very solid equilibrium between our defence and DPS.. But..
Yesterday I decided not to insist to be so overpowered and let it slow us on leveling ..
And the PART 3 is borned..
I will explain in detail what and why I change the gear set ; NOT The BUILD - The passive tree is exactly same.. I think it will be rdy within 1-2 days.. The last 2 video is alrdy with that gear set (part 3): Crematorium and Torture Chamber..

P.S. I thought I had put the video of Courtyard. I checked.. I forgot to put it. It is being uploaded atm to u-tube :)
Gmorning all..

Courtyard '78 Map is added..
"
serlev wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkkwWPi7nN8
crematorium Boss fight vid. is added

Thnx gonna grab 2 ruby flasks and try him out tonight :)
Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi
"
Thnx gonna grab 2 ruby flasks and try him out tonight :)

Boss is a "lady".. not "him" :)

and dont forget to target only boss but not trashes around..

enjoy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info