SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
Very interesting guide. Thanks for sharing this.
But before i start leveling :
How much DPS can i expect with non legacy 136% Soul Taker and 5L Saintly Chainmail ?

It is a pleasure for me if I can help just a bit to other player friends here.. I try to share all my experience and whatever I know..

In your case, unfortunately there doesnt exist any solid dps calculation sheet for PoE, thats why it is impossible for me to give exact difference between Legacy+6L and Non-Legacy+5L...
But I can give u rough values.. First of all the dps loss of Non-Legacy Axe is approx. 10%.

**** When we play with Part1 gear set:
If I get one red gem out (melee dmg on full life) my dps decreases to 11.1k .. So yours will be around 10k..

**** with Part 3 gear set:
again one red gem out, then my dps becomes 19.6k (down from 29.7k).. Yours will be around 17-17.5k dps

hope all clear..

enjoy..
"
serlev wrote:

hope all clear..enjoy..

Thank you !
update cheers for help. Did creamatorium boss now. Was just missing the ruby pot
Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi
"
update cheers for help. Did creamatorium boss now. Was just missing the ruby pot

gzz.. enjoy..
Thank you Sharp and Eve for this build. Bought Soul Taker, Alphas, Aegis. Had rainbowes and lazwar already. Had to get an Es/ev chest only took 500 chromes for RRRGG. Took a lot to chrom alphas and rainbowes too. Was not cheap but this is by far strongest spec I've ever been exposed to. Face tanking dominus and piety and loving it.

I am currently trying to acquire a 6L GGRRRR AR/ES or ES/EV (not sure if the second option is possible.) I've seen a GGRRRR Shavronnes so I guess why not....

Im not sure if this is quite worth 6L :/

"
kripdiggler wrote:
Thank you Sharp and Eve for this build. Bought Soul Taker, Alphas, Aegis. Had rainbowes and lazwar already. Had to get an Es/ev chest only took 500 chromes for RRRGG. Took a lot to chrom alphas and rainbowes too. Was not cheap but this is by far strongest spec I've ever been exposed to. Face tanking dominus and piety and loving it.

I am currently trying to acquire a 6L GGRRRR AR/ES or ES/EV (not sure if the second option is possible.) I've seen a GGRRRR Shavronnes so I guess why not....

Hey, first quote of my name here (except Sharp) :)

So thanks to you :p.

It's not an immortal build for exemple I died 3 days ago on Dominus Residence, 4 "fire bomber" (kamikaze) explode in less than 1 seconde on me -> 4 x 3K damage = dead. And my build is more tanky than Sharp's. So, it's not an immortal build, but a very very strong build.
With 35K+ armor, white/blue/yellow monster will do 10/15/20 physical damage per hit ... and regen 1.4K ES per block ...

Your body is nice.
GGRRRR on eva/ES is possible ... but will need 10K chrom ... or 1, it's a random game. If your don't want pay 10K chroms, you can get AR/ES, it will not be amazing in "real armor value", but easy color.

Or if you can 6L your armor, it could be very good. And it's good color for Cyclone Version.
"
Hey, first quote of my name here (except Sharp) :)

hımmm.. I smell some jealousy around :)

"
It's not an immortal build for exemple I died 3 days ago on Dominus Residence, 4 "fire bomber" (kamikaze) explode in less than 1 seconde on me -> 4 x 3K damage = dead.

Any damage over our total ES value should be dodged as a rule..
It is not a weakness of our build.. You should dodge them..:)
As I alrdy said in the beginning of the Guide:
" As a result our character is not a GLASS CANNON.. is not as fast as a STEEL CANNON.. but She is almost IMMORTAL

What features made her almost IMMORTAL ? "

Up to now, In this game , I couldnt find any damage type who cant be dodged in some manner ( being Line of Sight, jumping to a safe spot, running cw or ccw , etc.. etc..). To find out correct acts for each Boss - unique mob is exiting..

As a result:
yes, no build makes us "Immortal"

a- if we dont know what and how to dodge..
b- if we have desync heavily
c- if we have Lag
d- if we r sleepy :)

thats why I called "almost" Immortal..

"

It is quite good chest mate and ofc it worths to craft to 6L since such a 6L price is around
80-100 Ex nowadays.. The color combo with a Blue is not the perfect result for our build but it is ok , just insert an "added chaos dmg" (I had the same colors and this gem gave me max dps)..
Or just sell it and buy RRRRGG or RRRRRG even as Ar/Es :)

enjoy..

"
serlev wrote:
[...]

No jealousy guy, don't forgot your build is a by-product (or spin-off) or my build ;).
I just wanted say thanks to him, he took time to read all your post and quote my name ;).

And for the second part, title of your build : "SHARP's CI Immortal" ;)
And it's not exactly damage over my total ES ... it's just dev who actually love make monster's attack "unblockable", "inevitable" and "not dodgable".
Last edited by Evelyus on Jan 17, 2014, 10:55:23 AM
"
And it's not exactly damage over my total ES ... it's just dev who actually love make monster's attack "unblockable", "inevitable" and "not dodgable".

Dont make me cry Eve :)
Where r those monsters exactly whom have "non-dodgeable", "inevitable" attacks ?
Dont worry any more pls I will be there in a minute and punish them :)
"
serlev wrote:
"

Dont make me cry Eve :)
Where r those monsters exactly whom have "non-dodgeable", "inevitable" attacks ?
Dont worry any more pls I will be there in a minute and punish them :)

Dominus marks who make his add in fire bomb? They are non dodgeable, unblockable and inevitable, and do 2/3K damage each with 75% fire rez.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info