SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

Yeah purtiy of fire and two ruby flasks are necesarry.We need to counter her flameblast attacks.Strom call are much more predectible.I ve seen also a guy with es gear who had 6500 es and he survived from one flameblast with that es.Actually it hurt him like 4 k es but i dont know his stats.But maxing fire res obviously ll help much.
ing:the_melkor
Last edited by ttnc on Mar 11, 2014, 7:20:53 PM
"
But maxing fire res obviously ll help much.

exactly..
It seems the speed of movement will be also important to kill the mobs moving towards her to replenish her life.. If we dint have these mobs we could fight with a single target gem set-up but I am afraid we will need Splash..
Im selling this for very cheap since its mirrored. Its rumored to be the best Immortal CI chest with perfect colours currently ingame. Price is currently 100 ex but feel free to give me an offer ingame. IGG: Norehhh
I got another question to you serlew. Actually my char with auras on got 32k armor and 5400 es. I know that it is not good proportion. Im in search of gloves atm so i think maybe i should take some 250+ es only gloves insteed of 250ev/150es. What do you think?

BTW i tested 21lvl reduced mana, shame still 20% reduction only, otherwise we could run 5 auras and get few mana maybe to cast bloodrage manually

Last edited by Kingoko on Mar 12, 2014, 4:04:13 PM
"
Im in search of gloves atm so i think maybe i should take some 250+ es only gloves insteed of 250ev/150es. What do you think?

My gloves: 223/166 eva/es.. your 250/150 gloves is quite good.. I think your chest doesnt have good Es value.. If so, since it is expensive and difficult to find a proper 6L chest it is better to have a pure Es gloves, yep np.. u have 32k armor it decreases a bit..

"
BTW i tested 21lvl reduced mana, shame still 20% reduction only, otherwise we could run 5 auras and get few mana maybe to cast bloodrage manually

Nice try :) Since we have 54 points from skill tree, it ends up 27.6% for 60% ayra.. To reach 19% to have some mana pool to cast anything manually we need a reduced gem with 69% reduction value.. if the numbers increases 1 step / quality after 20 lvl either ; that means we will need min 22 LvL Red Mana gem..

enjoy..
Well i link my gear first

Spoiler

As you can see all items are pretty good and nice rolled uniques except :
Chest - yea i miss some es on that (resist dont matter lot, overcaped with ease)
Gloves - i wasted 10eternals,20exalt and cant get flat es or eva/es % with stun. I dont know what to do : craft it still or better buy some already crafted and i saw good only es gloves - thats my question : better only es or eva/es in my case
Soul Taker - well on domination it rocked - almost perfect, i think upgrading it in future to legacy
1 ring - still can be 2x exalted for some dmg mods

I dont think any of other items can be replaced easy, i just stay with them

can u pls link your skill tree? I think there r some missing nodes there if your Es-total is 5400 (with gloves 250/150).. If it is correct then:
it is better to have a 20/20 Discipline Gem.. u lose a lot Es..
Hmm i write it wrong, i dont have gloves 250/150, i have only this linked in spoiler, i just wrote whats better 250/150 or pure 250es to BUY :P
Yea i still miss some nodes near Void Barrier

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YICAx9DjwQfxGWFHEV1xcvGYoaMhpVGo8byBzcHRQdqh6BJLAo-imlKwosvy9vNug37DpSOyg8jkKjQzFDY0ZxRwZLjU4qUWBT31XWVmNXyVj1WfNZ_l4TX2pgQ2EhZKNk52aebj1vnnB9cLtxTXKpdgh82X_GgKSDCYQMhO-GrobRj0aP-pMdkyeaz5uDm7WdxJ_LpwiplayqrK-0DLTFtkG3MbiTwBrBAMHFwuzDOsaeykrXhtkT2t3bGtvn4YjqGOq66-7sGPba9zL46_rS-wn_HA==

And just leveled discipline to lvl 19, actually 5500 es

EDIT : Just exactly compared our trees and hmm... Why you have knockback node near Blood Magic hehee :P

Last edited by Kingoko on Mar 12, 2014, 10:13:30 PM
"
Why you have knockback node near Blood Magic

Knockback node ??!!
I dont have any..

"
whats better 250/150 or pure 250es to BUY :P

250/150 is better..

** get Discipline 20/20
** get the missing Es nodes near Void barrier

your Es will be most probably 6k+ ...

Hello I am running with

Since it has 5 red and 1 green, what would you replace faster attack by ? I am using added fire dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info