SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
She is doing like 7 or 8 k damage with her fire skill...So i dont know how much es we need to counter this.Maybe we can block a few but yeah i dont know man...

Who is "she"? Atziri?
Yes.I ve just watched a video.A guy w,th legacy kaom 9k hp and all other bis gear survived from her attacks barely several times..
ing:the_melkor
can u pls link the video.. maybe I can get some more hints for this fight..

ty for info..

enjoy..
b
So i changed ring from
to
. I used too long this old resist ring, im still at max res now but i cant use 5 auras normally. I know somewhere in this topic you explained how it works with abysus (couldnt find it). Its not a big problem cause i can switch ring cast aura and switch ring again. But it has something to do with fact my reduced mana is at 19lvl. If i reach lvl 20 switching will not be needed?

To achieve 5 auras an aura should have got down to 20% from 60%.. this can be done only if Reduced Mana gem is at lvl20 and by having Alpha on..

Even so u may not have 5 auras for some cases because of round up system we have atm..
The mana pool u have should be divided to 5 without any residue; thats mana pool should be like 400-405-410-530-535-580 etc..
Last edited by serlev on Mar 11, 2014, 8:13:45 AM
"
serlev wrote:
"
If i reach lvl 20 switching will not be needed?

To achieve 5 auras an aura should have got down to 20% from 60%.. this can be done only if Reduced Mana gem is at lvl20 and by having Alpha on..

Even so u may not have 5 auras for some cases because of round up system we have atm..
The mana pool u have should be divided to 5 without any residue; thats mana pool should be like 400-405-410-530-535-580 etc..

AH ok thx, yes i got 20% even with lvl 19 reduced mana, i just need find some wand with added mana to get divided by 5. Then no need taking ring in inventory, just presing x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qc9YUfOIYY here is the link.She is mainly using flameblast and storm call which both are deadly.I am not sure they are blockable.And minion do not damage to you,they are only trying to reach her so she can regen life.Those spear attacks seem weakest one.Oh and in mirror phase you need to find right one cuz mirror ones reflect phy amd ele damage.But in our case that doesnt effect us much.I hope you can find a midnight and give a try to this.
ing:the_melkor

Trying them both out to see which is the better benefit.

Also, if anyone finds a 21/20 DS gem let me know.
"
Trying them both out to see which is the better benefit.

one is for defence other is for a bit more dps (not much since we r at phy. dps side)

"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qc9YUfOIYY here is the link.She is mainly using flameblast and storm call which both are deadly.I am not sure they are blockable.And minion do not damage to you,they are only trying to reach her so she can regen life.Those spear attacks seem weakest one.Oh and in mirror phase you need to find right one cuz mirror ones reflect phy amd ele damage.But in our case that doesnt effect us much.I hope you can find a midnight and give a try to this.

A very informative video for me, ty..

It is obvious that it wasnt his first try since the guy in the vid knew what to do from the beginning and the attacks he must dodge.. Thnx to him I learned a lot.. I would be happy if he had given his stats / gear screen shots but anyway this is also something..

If her attacks blockable we will have more advantage then him.. with an Es Helmet I can easily go up to 8k Hp and may use necessary (here it seems "fire") Purity of xxxx aura(s) instead of 1 dps aura..

I will have much time to search more info about Atziri fight since Midnight artifact insists not to drop for me :)

enjoy..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info