SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
Sent you a pm, when reworking my passive tree it seems that I have lost some ES about 400 and around 2k in armour. I am also not able to run my tempest shield aura along with the other 4 determination, grace, hatred and discipline. ? thanks

alrdy I answered your PM.. if not clr or have any more problem pls ask..

"
Very nice build!

But could you please explain why a Soul Taker is a must for this build? (Cyclone obviously is best with ST due to ridiculous mana costs) but why is ST also a Must for double strike?

Thanks in advance

** We use all mana for auras and we r CI (cant use Blood Magic).. therefore ST is the only 1H to let us use our melee skills with no mana..

** But, it is also possible to have a build w/out soul taker as I alrdy showed at "step by step leveling guide".. in that case u wont use all of your mana for auras + have some changes at skill tree to get more mana pool and mana regeneration.. It is obviously wont be as powerful as soul taker version..

hope all clr..

enjoy
Last edited by serlev on Mar 6, 2014, 5:51:06 AM
"
serlev wrote:
"
Sent you a pm, when reworking my passive tree it seems that I have lost some ES about 400 and around 2k in armour. I am also not able to run my tempest shield aura along with the other 4 determination, grace, hatred and discipline. ? thanks

alrdy I answered your PM.. if not clr or have any more problem pls ask..

"
Very nice build!

But could you please explain why a Soul Taker is a must for this build? (Cyclone obviously is best with ST due to ridiculous mana costs) but why is ST also a Must for double strike?

Thanks in advance

** We use all mana for auras and we r CI (cant use Blood Magic).. therefore ST is the only 1H to let us use our melee skills with no mana..

** But, it is also possible to have a build w/out soul taker as I alrdy showed at "step by step leveling guide".. in that case u wont use all of your mana for auras + have some changes at skill tree to get more mana pool and mana regeneration.. It is obviously wont be as powerful as soul taker version..

hope all clr..

enjoy

I see now, thanks.
I happen to have a 6L shav's with melee colours. Did you ever try going lowlife+crown of eyes with this build?
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
"
I see now, thanks.
I happen to have a 6L shav's with melee colours. Did you ever try going lowlife+crown of eyes with this build?

Then it is totally another build.. well known low life shav.+ CoE build..
since I dont have any Shav. I didnt do anything about this well known build..

the main benefit of being low life (if not a crit based build) is to get easy 100 IIR from unique boot. That means it should be a farming char. But I really dont understand to present a farming build which needs 150-200 ex chest Shav.. No need to farm if they r alrdy so rich :)

enjoy..
"
serlev wrote:
"
I see now, thanks.

Then it is totally another build.. well known low life shav.+ CoE build..
since I dont have any Shav. I didnt do anything about this well known build..

the main benefit of being low life (if not a crit based build) is to get easy 100 IIR from unique boot. That means it should be a farming char. But I really dont understand to present a farming build which needs 150-200 ex chest Shav.. No need to farm if they r alrdy so rich :)

enjoy..

I'm not an expert, and neither am I rich. but getting the IIR boots boots is only one benefit. Other benefits would be the ability to run at least 2 additional Aura's on your HP pool, and also receiving different bonuses from items, or the amazing attack speed bonus from the bloodrage gem when on low life :)
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
I said "the main" benefit.. didnt mean "only"..:)
also I added "if not a crit based build" which is also a common version of low life build..
and since Low Life build needs mana pool for the skill, "mainly they use 2-3 auras (60%) at mana pool and 2-3 auras at Life side..

anyway how did we come here ?
it is a very well known old build :)
OK i saw your new passive tree, first question : why taking bulwar and not Deflection?

It was done quickly to test if all OK.. Deflection is better..
OK here is my build, im lvl 86.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YICAx9DjwQfxGWFHEV1xcvGYoaMhpVGo8byBzcHRQdqh6BJLAoxSj6KaUsvy9vNug37DpSOyg8jkKjQzFDY0ZxRwZLjUw1TipRYFPfVdZWY1fJWPVZ81n-XhNfamBDYSFko2TnZp5uPW-ecH1wu3FNcql2CHzZf8aApIMJhAyE74auhtGPRo_6kx2TJ5rPm4ObtZ3En8unCKmVrKqsr7QMtkG3MbiTwBrBxcLswzrGnspK14bZE9rd2-fhiOoY6rrr7uwY87722vcy-Ov60vsJ_xw=

My dps increased a bit, +2 chance to block, but armor and es decreased. I dont have Void Barrier circle mods but in build before patch i didnt have it neiter. Is it correct? Well knowing that es nods are buffed when i get that whole circle overall my es will be higher then before patch?
Ah and good part is that i can run now haste all map and eventually switch to tempest shield for boss fight.

Another question : What is max block for attacks and max block for spells? Is it 75%?
And last 1 : Is it better to sacrifice bulwark nodes and go to Void barrier first in your opinion? We sacrifice a bit block chances comparing to build before patch.

Thx for answers and once more : great build

From PoE-Wiki:
Block chance is capped at 75%. The chance to block spells is also capped at 75%. The only exception comes from the unique The Anvil which raises the cap to 78%.

"
I dont have Void Barrier circle mods but in build before patch i didnt have it neiter. Is it correct?

It is better to get them..

"
And last 1 : Is it better to sacrifice bulwark nodes and go to Void barrier first in your opinion? We sacrifice a bit block chances comparing to build before patch.

with legacy Aegis, we were over powered before patch and now we put some more power on top of it.. therefore we can easily decrease some block nodes in behalf of other stats we need..

"
My dps increased a bit

A bit ?!..
we didnt have Runed Clever dps group and water dancing in our Part 1 Dbl Strike build before the patch.. They increase our dps a lot ; thats u maybe had some of them before patch alrdy :)

enjoy..
Mate where are you from?Your accent in videos is familiar.
ing:the_melkor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info