SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
Did i look a different or false new tree?

No idea which skill tree u use for new one.. I had given mine at the beginning of this guide and on a post today too..
here is my 107 pts skill tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOygDlm49YEODCUZxb560DOGIykqTJ-q6HarDOhzcPI6btX_GV8kZisHFEZYo-vsJLL_sGHC76-722oauj_rZE7iTGo8V19vnL2-nCAx914ZHBo9GEH9WY8LsX2odFMaetMUegfrSTDUrCkuNZp5wfRcvKMXBAP8cwBpxTamVZOeG0fO-2xpZ85rPGjJV1iSwEHusqkNjUWCApPVLcqm3Mb46fNn3Mlj16hidxPjrFHEOPDpSn8s26GSjGlVhIYTvXhPDhhvI55FDMayvtkFOKimlWf7DbQ==

To use this u must have Passive Skill tree planner.. u cant copy paste to our skill tree we use atm..
Last edited by serlev on Mar 5, 2014, 2:54:41 PM
Copy paste was the wrong word.I mean that i put all the nodes same from your prvious build.Oke i see the difference.In the middle you took off 5 es nodes and goes with only 3.That makes the difference.
ing:the_melkor
new skill tree
testing 5 vaal area.. all were very easy
Sent you a pm, when reworking my passive tree it seems that I have lost some ES about 400 and around 2k in armour. I am also not able to run my tempest shield aura along with the other 4 determination, grace, hatred and discipline. ? thanks
I think this build can start with ANY character.

From the best to worst choice:

Scion
Ranger(1 more point than Scion and 5% reduced attack speed)
Duelist(1 more point than Scion and 7% reduced attack speed)
Templar(1 more point than Scion and 13% reduced attack speed, but have 40% mana regen which is useless anyway)
Shadow(1 more point than Scion and 13% reduced attack speed, but have 16% spell damage which is even more useless. Well if you think Tempest Shield does some damage...he's better than Templar)
Witch(2 more points than Scion and 13% reduced attack speed, but have 40% mana regen)
Marauder(3 more points than Scion and and 13% reduced attack speed, but have 15% increased melee physical damage/16% increased armour based on your choice)
IGN: Standard/FuheiRabbit; Ambush/I_Dont_Need_Pants
This is the worst leveling build I have ever done. Late normal and cruel are about as hard as Merci on a regular build. You deal with it because the late game auras and ES are good but its not fun to level. I do Crit offense instead of all those wasted points to Unwavering and that low DPS axe so its even worse for me.

Those axes are extremely over priced for the low dps and late game vs a crit dagger build.
Last edited by BudRoaster on Mar 6, 2014, 2:08:14 AM
"
This is the worst leveling build I have ever done.

surely u do something wrong mate.. pls check the "step by step leveling guide" (*)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/788046 and many posts there about how easy to lvl..
Indeed I leveled my 2 more scions before I wrote the guide above by exactly applying this skill tree in this guide as I alrdy mentioned :
"
You can use any skill on lvling by using what you have in your stash. Time to time, u will use "poison arrow" , "cleave" , "dual strike" and 19 lvl onwards You will mainly use "spectral throw" and "double strike".. Even though the build gets 1H melee dps nodes and many defence nodes I dont think u will have much problem with 2H for ST + Dbl Strike (thnx to low lvl but strong items in our stash )... You r not obliged to get all passives exactly as given here. U should change some depending on your needs, i.e. sometimes Life or Strength - Dexterity or even dps nodes.. Np at all, u can respect at higher lvls..

If I level a character now I follow "step by step" guide, it is more solid and detailed..

enjoy..

(*) I will revise the skill trees for 1.1.0 soon but first the main build needs updated fully..
up!
Very nice build!

But could you please explain why a Soul Taker is a must for this build? (Cyclone obviously is best with ST due to ridiculous mana costs) but why is ST also a Must for double strike?

Thanks in advance
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info