SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

63 lvl.. Vaal down.. Merciless ACT 3 is started..
time to collect the end gear while act 3 is being proceeded..
so we will be rdy to get CI keystone..
Last edited by serlev on Feb 6, 2014, 6:17:20 PM
65 lvl Piety is down..
Spectral Throw skill is out.. Dbl Strike is our aoe and single target skill..
2H out.. end game 1H is on and a temporary shield..
Well I died today to double boss crematorium -23 resists I believe. I could have done it, but all 6 entered boss room and 5 left. It was fun for a little while.
"
but all 6 entered boss room and 5 left.

do u mean u were in a 6 ppl party and all others left just after they entered into the bosses room?!.. a real adventure then :)
yeah it was a party. I guess some one said that "triggered" the bosses for a 6 man team.
68 LvL.. soon 70 and be almost rdy to get CI..
How would you go about creating a low life shavs version of the build or would that not be feasible?
"
How would you go about creating a low life shavs version of the build or would that not be feasible?

I stopped it until any new unique is introduced to stop chaos damage like Shavronne.. I increased Chaos resist even to cap value but no way, the residue was enough to kill the char with low life :(

Low life with Shavronne is easy and alrdy done by many players.. If u have a shavronne then it is best for farming.. but if u dont have it , it is ridiculous to buy a Shavronne for a farming build.. It is too expensive..
People introduce some builds with Shavronne having high IIR/IIQ which means a build for farming!!!... Damn.. why do u farm? To earn currencies with the high number and quality drops..
Yes, exactly.. but what do they suggest ? To get a Shavronne 5L.. even 6L.. thats more than 115 ex ( 150 ex for 6L)... If someone has that much money , does he/she need to farm ? :)
Maybe only a very limited rich player who needs just fun , thats all..

enjoy..

69 LvL.. Dominus down.. Merciless Act 3 is finished..

I will do some more low level map tests with Petoo (Scion for testing this build) and then start the step by step guide for newbie friendly low budget build..

I had respected to this build for Subade and had alrdy tested for high level maps with her last week..

coming soon..
Very nice of you to make the low budget version. I'm starting to level up my scion right now to use it, and i hope e don't take too long for u to finish it... I'd appreciate if u post the passive skill tree u are currently using (and what changes u wanna do) and the equipment we shud have when we start doing maps. Will u do a life to CI transition or will u go directly to CI? What uniques u r planing to use on the build? Alpha and Aurora?

Waiting for your answer! (And sorry for my bad english.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info