SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

It doesnt smell well..
there must be the same bird-brained stinkard around..

...................................... a parable from home country

50 LvL.. Vaal Down: Face tanking except Smash..

Cruel ACT3 starting..
54 lvl.. Lunaris run for Piety
"
serlev wrote:
Some starting items + (1-20) build tree is added..

enjoy

Hello serlev neat looking build I am new just looking over a lot of builds and study game - why is newbie passive tree so much different than main build?
Git R Dun!
"
why is newbie passive tree so much different than main build?

it will not be "so much different" but cant be same either since they wont have same gear set.
Main build is quite expensive and not suitable for newly started friends.
I try to introduce a newbie build which will share the basic routes of main build such that whenever they are rdy gearwise it wont be so much painful to shift to main build.
Lvl 55.. Dominus down..
started Merciless..
SKILLS:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgx9EH8RlhRxGYoaVRvIHNwdFCj6KaUspjQKNug3ZjeDOyhBqkMxRnFHBk4qWfNZ_l4TYENhIWSjZp5uPW-ecql82X_GgwmE749Gj_qTJ5u1n8um66cIpzCsqrQMtkG4k8AawcXDOsaeykra3dvn6rrr7uwY9zL46_rS

Items:

STATS:

Help me plz=) Im always dying
Last edited by untitjied on Feb 5, 2014, 8:35:32 AM
"
Help me plz=) Im always dying

:)
first of all pls apply the skill tree below (u will need 12 regrets) since u dont have proper items to apply the main build as it is.. U should use some different nodes for your needs and at the end u respect..
Pls try to make your Life as possible as high and inform me what it became..

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecDlgx9EH8UcRmKGlUbyB0UKPoppTboOyhBqkMxRnFOKlnzWf5eE2BDYSFko2aebj1vnnKpfNmDCYTvj0aTJ5u1n8unCKcwrKq0DLZBuJPAGsM6xp7KStrd6-73Mvjr-tIIZ5M6vScYPPnogsf7CfbaGo_hiB2qHNw26eNq

then except your chest and helmet , change all others to have capped resists and some chaos resists to get a bit positive side..have at least 2% mana leech stat on one item.. one of the 4L should be GGGR for Spectral Throw + FAttack+ LMP+ Life Leech.. Chest is ok.. A sample of item set should be like below (all can be bought for less than 20 chaos)..
U will use Hatred and Grace auras on lvling so have an item RGG (RGGG better for later Haste usage) and have a 10 lvl Reduce mana gem max suitable to your 50 lvl..

58 lvl.. going to marveil

60 lvl..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info