SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
serlev wrote:
"
Actually I have a question. For your cyclone build - you think the 4 ES/Eva nodes in shadow area (7 points spent overall) is better than getting an additional 16% block (near ghost reaver and the ones you ditched in top left from before)? Just really curious on that one, would love to get your thoughts. I thought for sure you would drop those nodes from the shadow haha.

the route I kept has 7 nodes while the other has 8 ; and for this 8th node I would sacrifice an important dps node at left part ( water dancing,Seasoned Sinew,Feel the Weak) or the best block node (Testudo).. I prefered to keep Dps node. The Es% and Eva% lost was not so important (*) since we have quite good Es gain by Ghost Reaver which helps a lot..

enjoy..

(*) the route I kept has extra 20 Intellect giving 4% increase of Es. Therefore the lost is roughly 4% Es and 14% Eva which are negligible for me to get a powerful dps node.

Hi Serlev,
Thanks for taking time to respond to everyone's inquiries. Hopefully its enjoyable for you.

I'm sorry for not being clear earlier, I certainly did not mean to compare apples and oranges! (7vs8 points). The path I was suggesting was only 7 points. This time I'm posting the alternative:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YMfRB_EZYVIBVQFdcXLxmKGbQaMhqPHNwdFB2qHoEksCjFKPoppSpNLKYsvyzpL28zljQKN2Y3gzsoPydBjENjRnFHBkrIS41MNU4qUWBT31XWVmNY21j1WfNZ_l9qYENk52aeapNuPW5pb55wfXC7cU1yqXM_fNl_xoCkguSDCYTZhq6G0Yqvj0aP-pARkyeaz5uDm7WdxKbrpwiplayqrK-0DLZBtzG4k76nvrzAD8AawcXC7MM6w23GnspKytPSTdXt14bZE9vn4Yjquuvu7Bjzvvba-tL7Cf8c

Again the difference is whether you want the ES%/Eva% of your route or the extra 16% block of my route. I just thought that since this build is all about blocking, have that huge additional block and spell block would be good! Again, either way its 111 points spent.
IGN: IskyOfTheSea
"
I just thought that since this build is all about blocking

Have u ever heard this from me? :)

In my opinion this build is all about balance between offence and defence..

Part 1 Double Strike is the best for hardest Boss fights..
Part 3 again Dbl Strike is the best for trashes..
Part 2 Cyclone has two hidden power inside one build. Best for both trashes and Bosses with only a small touch..

If u tested all maps with different map modifiers and u feel happy thats the best build for u..

You alrdy summarized:
"
Again, either way its 111 points spent.

enjoy..

P.S. When I finish Part 4; Dbl Strike with the same Cyclone build in Part 2 and test all.. that one might be the best for me.. No idea yet since there will be no stun immunity..
First of all let me say that I am loving this build and it does much better than my marauder who was using soultaker and aegis. Thank you for putting this awesome build together and releasing it to the public. I did have a few questions though.

Have you tested out Vaal impact & Ghost Reaver together? I was just wondering if it was worth taking at all. My calculations say that I could get it by lvl 96, or would it be better to invest points elsewhere? and I'm currently lvl 85 almost 86.

here is my current gear that I am working with.

And this is my current tree

Not complete nor is gear perfect, but death is certainly a rarity now.

Sitting at about 5012 es, 22k armor, 73% block with Tempest Shield, 16k dps with auras. Is there also any tips you could give me about improvement?

Thank you for your time and :)
Last edited by ejay3000 on Feb 1, 2014, 12:40:24 AM
"
any tips you could give me about improvement?

Yep.. there r some tips for u:

1- Your next 2 nodes should be 2 Aura Effect u skipped at left side. Those 2 nodes are so good to take.. They will increase 16% of ALL aura effect.

2- Your Es value should be around 6-6.5k for being almost immortal. Indeed if u plan to skip Vaal and Dominus and the maps decresing your max res + incresing Boss dmg + curse slowing/decreasing your dmg , Es = 5.5-6k will be more than enough.

3- Try to select items with Intellect which is a very cool Es modifier: 5 Int= %1 Es increase

4- We dont need LL gem at all.. Use Melee Splash for trashes and change it with Added Fire DMg or WED.. We alrdy have necessary Life Leeching value by Blood Rage procs which is almost always up (7-10%)

5- Try to get "#-# increased physical dmg" and if possible "attack speed" either on rings + Gloves

6- For Es value: Your prismatic Ring is excellent with approx. 39+42=81 Es.. Topaz is so so.. Gloves very low Es.. (ofc as Dps is concerned they have none dps stat at all..

7- If 22k is with 2 Def. aura, then it is too low.. I think this value is with 1 aura up.. else u had better to get some +Eva Rating on rings.. with 22k armor u get back only 880 Es / block which is np at all for trashes but a head ache for Boss fights..

8- We dont need Vaal Pact.. Aegis + Ghost Reaver works perfect for all fight cases.. Ofc if u get it, it is not so bad.. but to spend these points to get other nodes is much more meaningful

hope all clr.. if not pls dont hesitate to ask..

enjoy..
Last edited by serlev on Feb 1, 2014, 2:00:36 AM
Templar using this build. So I have several nodes to use to get into your tree.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAecFWwx9EHsQfxGWFHEV1xcvGYoaMhpVGo8byBzcHRQdqh6BJLAoxSj6KaUrCiymLL8vbzLRNAo26DdHN2Y3g0GqQzFDY0VHRnFHBkuNTDVOKlFgVdZWY1j1WfNZ_l4TX2phIWSjZOdmnmusb55wfXC7cU1yqXzZf8aApIMJhO-GrobRj0aP-pMnms-btZ3En8um66cIpzCplayqtAy0xbZBtzG4k746wBrBAMHFwuzDOsNtw4bGnspK14bZE9sa2-fhiOeR6rrr7uwY8771S_ba9zL46_rS-wn_HA==

offense = 14212 no auras
defense = 32316 with flasks 98642
block = 62%
resists 75 fire 80 cold 75 lightning

My passive tree and gear.

Okay I am loving this build ATM. Big thanks for you sharing and a shout out to Cuttaraa for sending me to your build. I can face tank everything and I mean everything up to 78 Dominus. I have watched the video, but still having trouble. I get the "1 shot" death.

Something very satisfying to watch everyone else leave a map because they can't do a boss and I can stroll in and face tank them.

I need better gloves and rings atm.

Thanks again.
"
I need better gloves and rings atm.

exactly :)

"
Templar using this build. So I have several nodes to use to get into your tree.

yep.. hopefully Templar is very near to our path.. Btw u could also use the south way by taking str nodes + 2* Shield block nodes + again str nodes = 9 nodes (4 nodes more than your route ; idd 9th str node is the one to connect us to Elemental Adaptation and we will anyhow would get it later; i.e. not a waste of node)
You could cancel the right outmost part: Deflection + Void Barrier = 11 nodes
Add Nullification part = 7 nodes
I think I would get this route if I were a Templar.. But , really, not a big difference..

And u skipped to get Testudo which is most powerful blocking node = 6% block (south of Duelist)
but u got 4% block node at North-west part.

Your dps without Aura(s) is quite good and will be much more when u get proper rings + gloves..

your Es after Discipline aura= ?

enjoy..
what should we prioritize for the gloves, rings and belt?
There are many friends asking for a build which is newbie friendly , i.e. not so expensive but within total 15-20 Ex for all items. I think I can develop one but most probably it wont be for all map difficulties and for Dominus and Vaal. To handle all with a limited 15-20 ex budget is beyond of my knowledge and experience.

I will create a new Scion for only this newbie friendly build. My aim will be:

** trying not to exceed 15-20 ex total for all items
** capable to get down (solo) all map bosses with moderate map modifiers and skipping Dominus and Vaal..

I hope friends will have enough currency while they lvl to 90+ to jump in our main builds to do all maps, all bosses, all map modifiers :)

enjoy..
helo serlev gz developing best internet character immortal :-)
@Sampudrinker
Stream: www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker
"
what should we prioritize for the gloves, rings and belt?

** resists (all)
** + max Es (rings,belt)
** + to Armor (belt)
** + to Eva Rating (rings)
** #-# phy. dmg (rings , gloves)
** % inc. phy. dmg (belt)
** attack speed (rings,gloves)
** intellect (all)

The priority for the above stats depends on what u need..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info