SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
rash mobs are our friends.

the more of them we tank, the more other party members are envious of our tanking ability.

also the more of them, the more ES they generate for us, making us even more tanky ;-)

exactly :)
High Dps Cyclone Part 2 is revised and fully released

enjoy..
Yep, sorry its 30% effectiveness on act bosses, 40% on map bosses, my bad (just had 30% in my head for some reason)
IGN: IskyOfTheSea
Actually I have a question. For your cyclone build - you think the 4 ES/Eva nodes in shadow area (7 points spent overall) is better than getting an additional 16% block (near ghost reaver and the ones you ditched in top left from before)? Just really curious on that one, would love to get your thoughts. I thought for sure you would drop those nodes from the shadow haha.
IGN: IskyOfTheSea

this is my equip. the rares are almost all crap and i can run tempestshield/grace/determination/discipline without soul taker. you really sure that its a MUST item??

i have a manaleech gem atm, but sure that it works too when u have little manaleech on equip. maybe i can run hatred aswell without soultaker.
up!
"
Actually I have a question. For your cyclone build - you think the 4 ES/Eva nodes in shadow area (7 points spent overall) is better than getting an additional 16% block (near ghost reaver and the ones you ditched in top left from before)? Just really curious on that one, would love to get your thoughts. I thought for sure you would drop those nodes from the shadow haha.

the route I kept has 7 nodes while the other has 8 ; and for this 8th node I would sacrifice an important dps node at left part ( water dancing,Seasoned Sinew,Feel the Weak) or the best block node (Testudo).. I prefered to keep Dps node. The Es% and Eva% lost was not so important (*) since we have quite good Es gain by Ghost Reaver which helps a lot..

enjoy..

(*) the route I kept has extra 20 Intellect giving 4% increase of Es. Therefore the lost is roughly 4% Es and 14% Eva which are negligible for me to get a powerful dps node.
Today i notice 1 bad thing for me: blood rage(high lvl) useless=((, because it always refreshes by low lvl blood rage. And then my question what best choice to replace it?
"
this is my equip. the rares are almost all crap and i can run tempestshield/grace/determination/discipline without soul taker. you really sure that its a MUST item??

i have a manaleech gem atm, but sure that it works too when u have little manaleech on equip. maybe i can run hatred aswell without soultaker.

** Is it possible w/out SoulTaker?
yes

** Is it ok with a "little" manaleech on items?
No.. your dps wont be enough to hold mana up all the time to use your skill without any interruption.

** Will it be a "feasible / optimum" build w/out STaker?
NO.. Even with a 20lvl gem the % of mana reserve of 60% aura will be at 22%. 4 big aura use 88% of mana pool and the rest 12% will have around 90-100 mana pool. We cant use Tempest Shield at all and we will need to increase the mana pool by searching mana giving items or having some extra mana increasing nodes.
Shortly we will be sacrificing a lot from our alrdy limited DPS something like 6-9k dps down from 16-17k (part1)

Thats why dear TaKsim , it is possible to play with our build w/out STaker but it wont be a feasible one and u will probably fail on tough Boss fights because of low dps.

hope all clear..

enjoy
"
Today i notice 1 bad thing for me: blood rage(high lvl) useless=((, because it always refreshes by low lvl blood rage. And then my question what best choice to replace it?

Idd it depends on the frequency of how big dmg we accumulate.. If we get heavily big damages rather than many but small damages then high lvl Blood Rage procs mostly and replace low lvl.. else vice versa..

If we wish to hold the control and have always a constant effect from the Blood Rage (or any other gem used low and high lvls in 2 CwDT sets) we obviously should use only 1 Blood Gem and find another gem to be used in other set. Sometimes it is not possible to find out a proper gem on the same color (which is the case I cant say what to use for the 2nd green socket immediately but I will search it) and we change the color combo..

I had used both by thinking to have low lvl effect mainly for trashes while high lvl will get its main role at Boss fights.. If we have any pro friend on CwDT sets and make his/her comments
about this subject I appreciate..

enjoy..

Last edited by serlev on Jan 31, 2014, 6:11:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info