SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

Our build became more powerful with SotV specially for the friends with legacy Aegis.. But non-legacy Aegis will still work with this build without much problem either..

I gave up to find MIDNIGHT artifact.. If it drops one day , I try the new Boss and her mini boss friends ( see Last Changes March 21st.. It dropped at last), else I am not so rich to pay some Exalts for the artifact. I start to prepare new skill tree and screen shots for new stats.. I plan to have 2 Parts for Dbl Strike first (with AND w/out Legacy Aegis) then a new part for high dps CYCLONE..
COMING SOON :)

SHARP's
IMMORTAL SCION / CI Version (*)

Last changes:

March 21st: Midnight artifact is dropped at last.. First test run to Atziri is at page 50..
March 8th: Released Part 1 / A for SotV
March 7th: I gave up to find MIDNIGHT artifact..
March 4th: Build tree will be updated after SotV is released

*** '77 PIETY vs SUBADE fight ( with build 1/B : non legacy Aegis)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKxUoXsfblI

(*) all credits and my thanks to Evelyus.. I got his CI concept + passive tree with his permission and combined with my Immortal Classical build.

*** '72 Torture Chamber Boss tactical vid. ( with Part 3 gear set)

*** Crematorium Map '76 Magaera Fight ( with Part 3 gear set )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkkwWPi7nN8

Shipyard '77 General Gravicius ve SUBADE ( CI Immortal Dbl Strike )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5pQqAGc59k

PART 1 : CI with Dbl Strike vids

'78 map Courtyard Trio Bosses vs Subade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqazytjuu68

***Double PIETY at Shrine '77 Map vs SUBADE with "CI" Immortal Dbl Strike :
Spoiler
** Part1 : a short intro to new CI version and Trashes to Piety
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veas3ST9-vE

** Part2 : Double Piety vs Subade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-FkHHI45-8

***Double Dominus at Residence '74 Map vs SUBADE with "CI" Immortal Dbl Strike :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbLPRlC7Wng

PART 2 : CI with Cyclone vids

***ALL 75 Map Bosses vs Subade ( CI with CYCLONE )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-yMcnFQnM0

***Shrine Map '77 Double PIETY ( CI with Cyclone )
medium modifiers just to test Cyclone

*****************************************************************************************
PART 1 / A
DOUBLE STRIKE (with Legacy Aegis)

*****************************************************************************************

The main purpose in game is to have MAX DPS........ wrong
The main purpose in game is to have MAX DEFENCE..... wrong
The main goal in game is to establish a feasible equilibrium between DPS and Defence... CORRECT

The build below is developed under this understanding..

As a result our character is not a GLASS CANNON.. is not as fast as a STEEL CANNON.. but She is almost IMMORTAL

What features made her almost IMMORTAL ?

- She uses 5 Auras :

3 * 60% Defence ( GRACE "G" / DETERMINATION "R" / DISCIPLINE "B")

2 * 60% Offence ( HATRED "G" )

(HASTE "G" )

**** If needed on some map mods we can cancel HASTE and get

1 * 25% or 40% Defence

( TEMPEST SHIELD "B")

or any Purity of xxx

etc..

- She doesnt need any mana for her main skills.. she can play with ZERO mana..

- She has quite high armor , 30k with auras and 97k with auras + Flasks

- Besides 75-80-75% Fire-Cold-Lightning Resists and 74% Physical dmg reduction , She blocks 48% of all spells and 56% of all physical attacks..

- She has quite high Es value: 6700+ with auras

- Thanks to Aegis Shield , she replenishes her ES by 4% (2% at non-legacy )of armor for each block ( 30000*0.04= 1200 Es/block - 600 for non-legacy)

She uses wisely this feature and let some tiny mobs live and attack to her during tough Boss fights; as a result, very high number of blocks keep ES almost full during the whole fight.

- She has a decent dps (37k) and it is more than enough to kill easily all tough mobs and Bosses..

- She is immune to Chaos attacks as a CI..

- She chooses to use one of her 2 main skills very succesfully (*) :

...... IF Map has %x Phy. Reflect : Infernal Blow (majority dmg is elemental)
...... all other cases including %x Elemental reflect : Double Strike (weak elemental but strong Phy. dmg)
shortly she is almost immune to all kind of reflects..

(*) Theoratically this swap is correct. But I used only DBL Strike at all kind of reflect maps and had no problem at all thnx to my high defense values and RT..

Stones of The Build: SotV 1.1

You can use any skill on lvling by using what you have in your stash. But I suggest my "step by step Leveling Guide" if u will start from the beginning.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/788046

You can easily level up to 70 lvl and then fully respect to our main build. It wont need much regrets since the main path of this guide is very similar to our main one..

Build for my LvL 91 Scion:

Bandits

Normal : Kill ALL ...... 1 passive pt.
Cruel : Kill ALL ...... 1 passive pt.
Merciless : Kill ALL ...... 1 passive pt.

MY STATS with auras

defence with auras up

armor with Flasks up

dps with 2 auras + 3 frenzy charges(with Splash gem) - AOE :

dps with 2 auras + 3 Frenzy charges (splash out..wed in) - Single Target :

Full Gear, Skills and Gems

*** CHEST

- The best color combos are RRRRGG and RRRRRG..
- 3 Green sockets is the worst case but still viable
- It is also not bad if one socket is Blue..
The main difference is to have less dps thats all.. You finish the same maps a bit slower..
- 5L is also viable: Get one red gem out( Melee Dmg on Full Life or Melee Phys. Dmg )
RRRRG is best.. if not, RRRGG.. 5L will decrease dps significantly but it is still viable..

*** AURAS
Alpha is "a MUST" item for 5*60% Auras

1H Soul Taker is "a MUST" item (np if non-legacy; u will lose only 10-11% dps)

Aegis Shield is "a MUST" item (Legacy for this Part 1/A)

*** Boot and Amulet: "Two MUST" items

Boot is used for 1st set of CwDT

*** Hand : for 2nd set of CwDT

*** Rings + Belt

*** Flasks (3 fix for armor.. other 2 changes what map requires - Ruby/Topaz etc...)

*** Flasks when we are running around like crazy mouses to find any Vaal Area
Simply use 5*

any combo of QUICKSILVER :)

I keep this part just to have info about our build stats before SotV 1.1

MY STATS without and with auras

defence stats without any aura:

defence with auras up

armor with 2 Flasks up (both granit flask and not high rolls.. have no Jade Flask yet)

Offence : No Aura

Offence with aura

dps when Blood Rage up and have 3 frenzy (with Splash gem)

*** For Auras: Both are MUST items
Pls note that Alpha's wont be used in Part 3 gear set...

*** For main skill Dbl Strike

The main difference is to have less dps thats all.. You finish the same maps a bit slower..
- 5L is also viable: Get one red gem out( Melee Dmg on Full Life or Melee Phys. Dmg )
RRRRG is best.. if not, RRRGG.. 5L will decrease dps significantly but it is still viable..

*** Soul Taker & Stone of Lazhar: 2 MUST items

*** For "Cast when Damage Taken" (CwDT) gem..
Boot is a MUST item..

Pls note that CwDT should be min. lvl 17 (I used lvl19 since I had a Blood Rage gem alrdy lvled to 19) and all gems linked the CwDT must be leveled accordingly not to pass CwDT min lvl requirement..

Here we have a Blood Rage to proc manually. Pls apply your 5 Auras first and check how much mana left..
** Blood Rage has 3 mana costs: 23 / 24 / 25 for 1-9 / 10-15 / 16-20 gem lvls
** with 20/20 Reduced Mana Gem: 15 / 15 / 16
** if we use Increased Duration gem with 20/20 R. Mana gem: 22 / 23 / 24
**** therefore pls choose a Blood Rage gem lvl accordingly
**** Always manually use Blood rage at start and refresh if needed.. During fights when u get enough dmg to proc CwDT, the Blood rage in this set will replace your manual blood rage.
Pls make some trial runs and be familiar to use manual Blood rage; it helps a lot to your dps (by creating Frenzy charge) and will give u free Life Leeching for your physical dmg part.

*** others..

*** Flasks:
Pls note that we cant stack armor effects if they have same name ; that means if one is Iron Skin the other must be Reflexes..

List TO DO :
1- Part 1 / B Dbl Strike for non-legacy Aegis .... DONE
2- Updating of Part 2 high dps Cyclone for SotV 1.1. .... DONE

PART 1 / B
DOUBLE STRIKE.. more defensive (with Non-Legacy Aegis)

The main difference between legacy and non-legacy Aegis is 2% loss for Es replenisment..

What can we do to compensate this loss?
1- Increase Armor
2- Increase Es
3- Increase Block
4- Increase dps to get " max Es recovery / sec " rate

I tried to have an optimum mixture of all above and here is the result (91 lvl Scion)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YMfQ48EHsQfxGWFHEV1xcvGYoaMhpVGo8byBzcHRQdqiSwKMUo-imlKwosvy9vNug6UjsoPI5Co0MxQ2NGcUcGTDVOKlFgVdZWY1fJWPVZ81n-XhNfamBDYSFko2TnZp5uPW-ecH1wu3FNcql2CHzZf8aApIMJhO-GYIauhtGPRo_6kyeXtJrPm4ObtZ3En8unCKmVrKqsr6y6tAy0xbZBtzG4k746wBrBAMHFwuzDOsNtw4bGnspK14bZE9rd2xrb5-GI55HqGOq66-7sGPO-9Uv22vcy-Ov60vsJ

and a video with this build and gear set up:

*** '77 PIETY vs SUBADE fight ( with build 1/B : non legacy Aegis)

MY STATS with auras

defence with auras up

armor with Flasks up

dps with 2 auras + 3 frenzy charges(with Splash gem) - AOE :

dps with 2 auras + 3 Frenzy charges (splash out..wed in) - Single Target :

We will change only 1 item to increase our Es significantly.. Alpha Helmet with Eva/Es or Ar/Es or pure Es helm.. (Ofc check the resist values to be capped and get new ring etc.. accordingly if needed) I had a pure Es one and I used it; best is Eva/Es where Es and Eva-Ar > 300 value..

One of the CwDT set - up on helm

*** CHEST

*** AURAS
Boot is " a MUST" item

1H Soul Taker is "a MUST" item (np if non-legacy; u will lose only 10-11% dps)

Aegis Shield is "a MUST" item (Legacy for this Part 1/A)

*** Amulet: "a MUST" item

*** Hand : for 2nd set of CwDT

*** Rings + Belt

*** Flasks (3 fix for armor.. other 2 changes what map requires - Ruby/Topaz etc...)

** 2 flasks should have "dispells frozen and chilled" stat since we dont have Alpha Helmet anymore

*** Flasks when we are running around like crazy mouses to find any Vaal Area
Simply use 5*

any combo of QUICKSILVER :)

PART 2
HIGH DPS CYCLONE (with legacy Aegis)

Story behind Part 2 Cyclone build

The original developer of Face Tanking CI Cyclone build is Evelyus. If u like face tanking , Cyclone skill and dont care about dps value much , then best is to follow Eve's build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/733908

If u ask me as "which one is better ?"... Double Strike or Cyclone ?...
Here is the answer:

1- The clearing speed of Dbl Strike is much over the Tanky Cyclone.

2- Dbl Strike is much more powerful on single target (i.e. on Bosses) as dps is concerned. We can change Melee Splash gem with Added Fire Dmg and reach very high single dps value.
We have no such choice with Cyclone gem combination.

3- The Desync problem is much more at Cyclone ; I was definitely in need of to use a script to play Cyclone smoothly.

3- But, Cyclone has some superior effects with respect to DS. We dont need to reach to Unwavering Stance to get rid of stunning problem since Cyclone user is auto immune to stun. Therefore we can use these nodes for mainly on defence resulting more Armor value. ( 39-40k with Cyclone - see Evelyus Topic while I had 30k+ with DS )..

Shortly, both are viable.. all depends on your play style and get more fun from DS or Cyclone..

I had stopped this part since it would be very similar with Eve's build.. The only difference was at that time my 10k+ dps vs Eve's 6k+ (but a bit more tanky side)..
Recently, while I was trying some new ideas for the new farmer build, I noticed that we can also had more than 30k dps in Cyclone (similar to Part 3 dps value with Dbl Strike) with enough mitigation to do trashes ( & many Bosses) at ALL maps with all modifiers. It would be also valid for some bosses by changing only auras to be at more defensive side..

Pls note that I wont support Cyclone any more.. It costs me more than 70+ Regrets each time to respect to Cyclone and then back to Dbl Strike :( Giving some fictive theorycrafted build is not my style; I must test all before guiding you..

The Build

** Originally cycloner has a lot of block value and very high armor for face tanking. Since my aim is not face tanking (though still viable to face tank many bosses) at all situations I could decrease these values to some extent to have much more dps.

** why did I get "The Master of Arena" ?.. I really cant think of a cyclone build which is very near to this keystone and not being taken !.. It is so powerful specially for all aoe skills using melee weapons ; in our case, as of 1H axe users this node increases the area of effect roughly equal to lvl 20 AoE gem. Shortly, if u get this keystone, your 6L item acts as if it has a 7th socket with

Pls find below my 91 lvl Scion Subade's build (1.1.0 SotV):

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACAgMfQ5IEH8RLxGWFSAV1xcvGYYZihm0GjIajxzcHRQdqiSwKMUo-imlKk0svyzpL2837DyOPydDY0ZxRwZKyEw1TipRYFPfVdZWY1fJWNtY9VnzWf5famTnZp5qk25pb55wfXC7cU1yqXzZf8aApILkgwmEDITZhq6G0Yhriq-PRo_6kBGTHZMnmZqaz5uDm7WdxKcIqZWsR6yqrK-0DLZBtve3MbiTvqe-vMAPwBrBxcM6w23GnspKytPSTdXt14bZE9rd2-fhiOOE6rrrLOtj6-7sGPO-9tr60vsJ

Next will be our stats for dps and defence...

The stats with auras

Defence w/out flasks:

armor with flasks up:

dps :

my gear with gems for Cyclone version

*** Items are same with Dbl Strike Part 1/A except CHEST and HELMET..
CHEST..

HELMET..

best combo for cyclone high dps version was RRRGGB and fortunately I had one in my crafts; so I used it.. If u will follow only Part 2 High dps Cyclone version and u r at start yet then try to have a chest with a B socket. Else u can ofc use the chest u r using at Dbl Strike

np at all.. u only lose 6-7k dps from what u see on stat screenshots..

PART 3 ...
FAST LEVELING / MAP CLEARING version

30k+ AOE
40k+ Single DPS ... with DBL Strike

This part is no more needed since Part 1 has the same dps thnx to 5th Aura

Indeed we can increase our dps significantly by having 5 aura w/out Alpha but it is only valid through an exploit. And I never suggest to use exploits since it wont be forever, legit and will be fixed someday.
The guides we release here shouldnt use any exploit.

just for archive

WARNING:
This is not any more "leave her among the mobs and go to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee" build.. She is semi-immortal and play with her under your own risk :)
She became a killing machine but dont worry she wont die if u take care of her and know when u will call your Part1 fighter back..

** Nothing will change at passive tree
** almost same gems will be used
** Except Alpha's helmet, all other uniques will be same..

WHY DO WE HAVE THIS VERSION ?
The answer is very simple:
We were unnecessarily overpowered for all map trashes and for many Bosses
with most map modifiers..

Therefore this version is borned for fast map clearance and leveling.

*** I didnt touch our main build since we will still need our powerful fighter back for some Bosses with hard modifiers.

*** Only one "MUST" item

is changed with a cheaper unique below

*** Hımmm.. Then how did our dps is sky-rocketed and has a double value ?

a- Abyssus is really very powerful dps helmet for physical dmg (as we are)
b- By Effective selection for Belt + Gloves + 1 or both rings

so that ; we will choose items with the stats below :

For gloves and rings..... (adds x-y phys. dmg) & (x% increased ASpeed)
Belt (Rustic Sash type).. x% increased physc. dmg

PLAY STYLE :

** You can play with this version at ALL maps..
** Up to Boss always play with this version for a fast clearance of map..
** When u will start Boss fight :
a- Keep fighting with part3 version if u see no problem at all with map modifiers..
b- If you are not sure or know well that the map modifiers are tough.. then change the items back to Part1 in a minute at town and finish Boss :)

Hint:
*** always have a flask with "dispell Frozen and Chilled" such as:
when u dont have Alpha's helmet on..It saves life...

*** If u have any problem to apply 4 auras pls ask how to do it or search my post at page 15-16 under this guide..

AURAS

Defence:

Offence:

and Haste (or wrath)

The items below are exactly same with Part 1 - CI Immortal

and those are changed accordingly to increase our dps almost double..

Those items are not expensive.. Abyssus + Ring2 + Gloves + Belt are total ~ 3.5-4 ex..

DEFENCE without and with auras

defence stats without any aura:

defence with auras up

defence with auras up + 3 stacks of Endurance (by Endurance Cry linked to CwDT)

defence with aura + 2 Flasks up

OFFENCE without and with auras

DPS : No Aura

DPS with aura

DPS when Blood Rage up and have 3 frenzy (with Splash gem)

and... DPS for Single Target

Hope you enjoy..

and feel free to ask me if u have any question/suggestion/correction..

SHARP_ /SUBADE

SHARP's MODEST SHOP... something for everybody : 529678
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/529678

Last edited by serlev on Mar 21, 2014, 2:47:23 PM
hour by hour we r approaching to fully release time :)

If anyone's looking to build this in hardcore, got some pieces you might be interested in. armors are ilvl 78(can hit 800+ ES).
test..
ghost reaver? :p

Finnaly, it's more balance between DPS and Defence than my build, I'm more tanky, but you do more dps ^^. It's an interesting variation.
Last edited by Evelyus on Jan 7, 2014, 1:19:01 AM
Build looks solid small changes from Evelyus build but both look rock solid. Mind upploading current gear when u wake up :) Im still hunting castablanca like a madman to mirror the chest for this build. Been running with it for 1 day. I died 1 time though to the fireboss in the crematorium.
Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi
Good Morning all :)

"
ghost reaver? :p

Finnaly, it's more balance between DPS and Defence than my build, I'm more tanky, but you do more dps ^^. It's an interesting variation.

yep Ghost Reaver too :)

I am not still quite sure to hold it in the build forever;we might not need it too much in most fights but it is a strong stone to get more comfort as u said alrdy.. Therefore I decided to have it at least for the beginning..

Btw I will also try Cyclone by changing some parts of the build accordingly and share the result here.. It may be very much similar what u have atm, though it will have Resolute Technique and have 5 auras.. I will do this mainly I wish to test if I can handle the famous desync problem by my scripts.. Secondly cyclone is a new skill to me and I like to test new skills :)

At the end most probably I may keep my original , first love , Double Strike version :)

"
Build looks solid small changes from Evelyus build but both look rock solid. Mind upploading current gear when u wake up :) Im still hunting castablanca like a madman to mirror the chest for this build. Been running with it for 1 day. I died 1 time though to the fireboss in the crematorium.

Nuzebel, my dear friend.. I would think twice to spend my exalts for mirroring.. The chest u mention is quite good but too expensive.. That f....g mirror stone is over 140-150 ex only :(
Imo there r alrdy expensive but not that much expensive solutions on shops.
Here is the link for poe.xyz page to see all proper chests altogether for our build. Pls note that having 1 Blue socket is not so bad , 4R2G or 5R1G are better ones ofc.. but u only lose some dps thats all. That is if we do the same map I can finish only ,say, 1 min ago :)
Link to search page: http://poe.xyz.is/search/umagaakowituse

enjoy..

p.s. I have something to do in RLife.. I will continue the guide very soon..

Last edited by serlev on Jan 7, 2014, 5:27:51 AM
gear added
Time to play maps a bit to lvl and try Cyclone..
I did necessary changes for Cyclone and will start soon by using a 6L chest I crafted

pls note that yesterday morning it was only 5L :)
hello what am i doing wrong.

my gear ye some bits are odd just managed to sort the chest etc so now i start to hunt for rest of items.

im currently specced like this = http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgx9EHsQfxGWFHEV1xcvGYoaMhpVGo8byBzcHRQdqh6BKMUo-imlKwospiy_L280CjboN2Y3gzsoQapDMUNjRnFHBkuNTDVOKlFgVmNY9VnzXhNfamBDYSFko2aebj1vnnB9cLtxTXKpfNl_xoMJhO-Gro9Gj_qTJ5rPm7WdxJ_LpuunCKcwqZWsqqyvtAy0xbZBtzG4k746wBrBAMHFwuzDOsNtw4bGnspK14bZE9sa2-fhiOeR6rrr7uwY8771S_ba9zL46_rS-wn_HA==

I must be a noob at using auras.
grace
discipline
determination
Mana gone so i cant even put on my tempest shield.
Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info