[1.0.6] Lunys' LA / Frenzy High End Crit Ranger GUIDE (in-depth analysis) 3 VIDEOS

Quick question, why do you use lesser multiple projectiles in stead of greater?
Follow the train CJ!
Is this guide possible for Nemesis?
"
hersenbeuker wrote:
Quick question, why do you use lesser multiple projectiles in stead of greater?

Because the downside of greater multiple projectiles (50% less Projectile Damage) is to big compared to its benefits.

The spread of a total of 5 projectiles is just to big and most of the time not more than 3 arrows are actually going to hit anything.

With lesser multiple projectiles though, you got exactly the right amount of damage and area of effect to take down monster packs precise and quick.

"
Eziukas wrote:
Is this guide possible for Nemesis?

Everything's possible... but i wouldn't recommend this build for nemesis. Even if you match the gear requirements, you will never be tanky enough ensure save enough gameplay for nemesis.

If laag spikes and desyncs wouldn't exist... it would be whole different story^^

Once an exile, always an exile.
Last edited by Lunys on Jan 19, 2014, 9:24:23 PM
With this build, what is your rotation for aoe packs and for boss fights?
Ps I'm a complete newb so in regards to the above don't leave out any details!
Really nice guide, would love to follow the guide next domination league. But you said it is not recommended as first char because you need currency/gear? I'm planing on lvling togehter with a friend. But switching from phys split arrow/Rain of Arrow to your build would cost a lot of respec points.

So, would it work to have a melee player somewhat carrying me?
Ive tried the build up to 66 map with a death harp and its working fine. Sure I need to change gear now that im getting closer to the lvl I needed for my gear but its working pretty allright. I died twice but no problem,not in HC.
"
Gersidi wrote:
With this build, what is your rotation for aoe packs and for boss fights?

Before you start shooting, use your critical weakness curse!
Then check for your frenzy charges and if they are about to run out refresh them or build them up by using frenzy.
Once you got your frenzy charges, use lightning arrow against monster groups and continue with frenzy if only a single rare monster or boss remains.

"
SimplyAlegend wrote:
Really nice guide, would love to follow the guide next domination league. But you said it is not recommended as first char because you need currency/gear? I'm planing on lvling togehter with a friend. But switching from phys split arrow/Rain of Arrow to your build would cost a lot of respec points.

Well if you are able to afford the gear to reach this builds full potential, you won't worry about a couple regrets for respeccing. So starting out with a different bow build to level and again currency, shouldn't be a big problem.

And i gues a melee player can somewhat carry you if your survivability is low... but he won't be able to protect you from ranged monsters or reflect. So even if you plan on playing with your friend all the time, i recommend decent gear before you switch to this build.

-----------------

I'm selling 3 very good items for the build (Boots, Helmet, Quiver). Check the end of the opening post if you are interested.
Once an exile, always an exile.
"
Lunys wrote:

"
SimplyAlegend wrote:

Well if you are able to afford the gear to reach this builds full potential, you won't worry about a couple regrets for respeccing. So starting out with a different bow build to level and again currency, shouldn't be a big problem.

And i gues a melee player can somewhat carry you if your survivability is low... but he won't be able to protect you from ranged monsters or reflect. So even if you plan on playing with your friend all the time, i recommend decent gear before you switch to this build.

Okay, thanks for the fast answer!
I'm loving this build. Currently level 60 and owning. Seems to be far better than the elemantal LA ranger that I built.

Just wondering if you tried out Mana Leach since you get the crit nodes that are up that way. Sorry if you've answered this earlier but i didn't read through all the replies.

Cheers
Baz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info