Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

GAme wont let me download patch and just says Checking resources.
Recently it is common for me to have game crash after entering a new map, a window pops up writing that map couldn't be loaded etc. At my brother pc there is no such problem, when I started playing I didn't had this, but today got this problem more than 7 times.
"
Domcik8 wrote:
Recently it is common for me to have game crash after entering a new map, a window pops up writing that map couldn't be loaded etc. At my brother pc there is no such problem, when I started playing I didn't had this, but today got this problem more than 7 times.

Same here, impossible to go after the first acte 2 dungeon. A lot of map crash
"
Matzo wrote:
"
Domcik8 wrote:

Same here, impossible to go after the first acte 2 dungeon. A lot of map crash

same here in the last past minutes.
Dark the other side is very dark. Shut up Yoda and eat your toast.
So when I play in the Western Forest area for about 10min or so, my graphics card will stop sending signal to my monitor and go black. It is the only area it does it in.

I have a GTS250
intel i7 920
windows 7 home premium
9gb ram @ 1033mhz

I've attempted to run a hardware manager to determine temps and such but when the screen goes black, the game music continues but I can not Alt-Ctrl-Del restart or Alt F4 out of the game...nothing.

Reporting
Good afternoon!
Now into my account and see that not happened but I deleted everything I had in the trunk and the character I have 2 characters and Dun anything just I have a few gems where not otherwise have disappeared are !

Please agan something I want my stuff!
note: hinceanu@hotmail.com
"
lh18tsg wrote:
Good afternoon!
Now into my account and see that not happened but I deleted everything I had in the trunk and the character I have 2 characters and Dun anything just I have a few gems where not otherwise have disappeared are !

Please agan something I want my stuff!
note: hinceanu@hotmail.com

Change the password and the email still no one knows but for safety ago. Please get right had enough great things
Last edited by lh18tsg on Feb 19, 2013, 4:06:30 PM
same as yesterday.
what about with this error? take a look at the picture.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/picture001jp.jpg/
Dark the other side is very dark. Shut up Yoda and eat your toast.
I have a continous "Unexpected Disconnection" error and have been unable to log into the game for three weeks now!! This happened after I had done a complete format and re-install on my system.I re-downloade Path of Exile and the game loaded the 2 new patches without any problem, but I cannot log onto the game- any help will be appreciated, PLEASE.
I'm getting the "Unable to connect to patch server" error, but my connection is just fine. It started up yesterday and I haven't been able to get on since.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info