Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

"
Armaliona wrote:
"
Matzo wrote:
"
Domcik8 wrote:
Recently it is common for me to have game crash after entering a new map, a window pops up writing that map couldn't be loaded etc. At my brother pc there is no such problem, when I started playing I didn't had this, but today got this problem more than 7 times.

Same here, impossible to go after the first acte 2 dungeon. A lot of map crash

same here in the last past minutes.

Likewise. Please, if anyone has a solution, I would lov eto hear it. The game is completely unplayable because of this.
I just signed up last night for the beta, activated my account, have never been able to log in yet....it just keeps saying the following when trying any of the servers:

>Connecting to login server
>Connected to login server
>Authenticating user.....
>An unexpected disconnection occured

Please help!
"
djinfish wrote:

Likewise. Please, if anyone has a solution, I would lov eto hear it. The game is completely unplayable because of this.

After the patch same problem :

Church Dungeon level 1 (acte 2)

And

Dark Forest (acte 2)

Crash all the time during download. Impossible to go further in the game because of that.

"
I’m getting frequent framerate spikes while playing.

We’re still working on preloading some effects, so you should cast skills like Summon Skeletons that have load-intensive effects before you enter combat. All monster effects will be preloaded in future.
If you have regular framerate spikes, every 2 seconds, then you’ll need to updated your graphics card drivers and adjust your driver settings.

Just looked up why I'm lagging so terrebly. I want to note that this tread wasn't so hard to find... Took me about 10 minutes (that's good in my case). And keep up the good work GGG:) I really like the game, and I hope preloading stuff will happen in near future.
I did the patch this morning (Feb 22), and now the client crashes every time I run it and sends an error report.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
"
Castelon wrote:
I did the patch this morning (Feb 22), and now the client crashes every time I run it and sends an error report.

Im also having this problem. I input my password and when I press enter, my game client instantly crashes to desktop.
Same problem. The game immediatly crashes at the login screen.
I have the same problems with the game. I checked the package and re-downloaded the game, it still crashes at the login screen.
"
TheRealDan wrote:
"
Castelon wrote:

Im also having this problem. I input my password and when I press enter, my game client instantly crashes to desktop.

same for me..
"
Rukel wrote:
"
TheRealDan wrote:
"
Castelon wrote:

same for me..

same problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info