"An unexpected disconnection occurred"

Was playing fine until today. Keep getting "an unexpected disconnection occurred". While pinging eu.login.pathofexile.com I often get a "request timed out". Hope it'll get fix.
Hello,

Same here, getting disconnected every 5-10 min, plus hard lags...
hello getting disconnected every 5-10 min + very hard lags
getting disconnected every 10-15 mins, one possible reason "Servers can't handle the load"
https://twitch.tv/divineslight
This is all server overload where random people get kicked out, i have a brandnew computer with a very good internet connection, i can play the game perfectly, but at some times i get dc every 1-10 minutes. i play in the Netherlands, 70 km from their servers, and i came to the conclusion that i can play perfectly at sundaymorning, with a nice latency of 33 and 63 fps but around 11 am (when everybody gets out of bed here in holland) it starts to get laggy with latencyspikes to over 2000, increases during the day, and gets stable again after midnight (when everybody goes to bed).

please fix your servers GGG. you prevent your game from growing this way.
same problem here... unexpected disconnection... eu server
died for large lag spike about 3 times till now...
the game is unplayable like this...
Same here!!
only im from israel
and this problem started today
Have similar issues :/
Same problems here tonight. On Comcast in the US.

Tonight during the 3 hr race I am getting CONSTANT disconnects and bad desyncs and lag during game play.

Made it all but impossible to play in the race,dont think I even got to the minimum level for a point
Yeah It happens to me Every few minuetes I simply just started the game and quite enjoying ti but I get the disconnection too too soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info