We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

"
Drahken wrote:
Thought their might be some worth while replies.. nope just people talking about names. Because that's the big issue.

Thank you for bringing such interesting feedback.

"
raics wrote:

I don't think it would be a problem for the log to show the full name, we can show timestamps in chat and they don't show in log. Chat also shows clan name just fine and it isn't a part of character name, can't think of a reason it wouldn't be able to also hide whatever they want.

So yeah, I'm fairly sure they could think of something if it becomes a bigger issue.

Now, should we take an example of somebody that does not know that the log file exist (I guess most players, by really far) ?
There would be work-arounds, sure, I don't doubt that.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I really don't like this expansion. I want pre-map content to just be a quick path to maps so I can play with my friends; I don't mind a challenge, but I don't want it while I'm still tweaking and testing a goofy build. Being pigeon holed into a build that can utilize sunder or firestorm just to get through what ought to be the easy content isn't fun. Playing meta builds with little room for experimenting isn't fun.

There are too many mechanics and not enough damage windows for non-meta builds to make a dent in boss HP. Even dodging everything and getting those five attacks in, your skills will hit the bosses HP bar once, if you're lucky. After the five attacks, you go right back to mechanic dodging and the bosses energy shield is fully regenerated. I could spend an hour trying to kill a boss, sure, but then I could also just go play something that's actually fun.

Call me a casual all you like, because it's true. Or at least it was. There's no room for casuals in this game anymore though, so I guess I'm not anything.
"
Sofunk wrote:
I really don't like this expansion. I want pre-map content to just be a quick path to maps so I can play with my friends; I don't mind a challenge, but I don't want it while I'm still tweaking and testing a goofy build. Being pigeon holed into a build that can utilize sunder or firestorm just to get through what ought to be the easy content isn't fun. Playing meta builds with little room for experimenting isn't fun.

There are too many mechanics and not enough damage windows for non-meta builds to make a dent in boss HP. Even dodging everything and getting those five attacks in, your skills will hit the bosses HP bar once, if you're lucky. After the five attacks, you go right back to mechanic dodging and the bosses energy shield is fully regenerated. I could spend an hour trying to kill a boss, sure, but then I could also just go play something that's actually fun.

Call me a casual all you like, because it's true. Or at least it was. There's no room for casuals in this game anymore though, so I guess I'm not anything.

agree with literally everything you said, the patch looks lovely but this is an issue that has to be addressed now because some people i know lost interest due to insane boss dmg/health

this is more retarded even than pre-nerf malachai. i had to respec to a generic sunder char and im not happy with it :(
"
agree with literally everything you said, the patch looks lovely but this is an issue that has to be addressed now because some people i know lost interest due to insane boss dmg/health

this is more retarded even than pre-nerf malachai. i had to respec to a generic sunder char and im not happy with it :(

It just gates off the entire game to casuals. I wouldn't mind if these bosses had all these mechanics in maps when they come out, but when you're trying to level some experimental build it just makes you want to rip your hair out. If you're not meta, you're frustrated. This isn't the game with weird builds that I started playing two years ago.
Last edited by Sofunk on Aug 7, 2017, 2:18:49 AM
Perhaps it's just me but the loot seems to be less and not as good as previously. Even with a lot of MF, drops are sucking ass.

The Harbinger system is very boring as well, the previous league systems were fun but this one is blah.

The new acts are ok although oddly enough I found myself preferring the old system.

All of the nerfs along with the above have me wondering how long I'll be playing this league. I was excited to get started but I'm struggling to log in, it's just not as much fun now.

TLDR: You've ripped most of what I once loved out of this game.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Last edited by Rippster on Aug 7, 2017, 8:53:34 AM
Been playing this game for like a week and a half. Have to say how truly impressed I am at how utterly deep and high-quality this game is for essentially being absolutely free. I don't know how GGG pulled it off without going bankrupt lol. I mean yeah, you've got the cosmetic and convenience cash shop, but is that really enough to support such a high quality game? Kudos to GGG.

Forum suggestion: This is really controversial, but it's a lot of fun having the upvote downvote system on forums to me :P Take it with a grain of salt, but I'd be for it.

On a side note, can't wait for the GGG vs. Canelo fight!
Last edited by Learis on Aug 7, 2017, 12:04:12 PM
Make us a little faster plz.
Last edited by Dezus on Aug 7, 2017, 2:12:19 PM
I could go on about 3.0 so I'll just keep it short. I love everything about the new expansion. The visuals, music, new enemies and bosses. Everything looks and feels so much better and it shows how far the game has come. I'm still speechless about the fact that there are 6 new acts. And they each feel and look unique. (I'm only on a9 atm)

So I just want to thank everyone at GGG for making an already amazing game so much better. I had high expectations for 3.0 and you have I could not be happier with how it turned out.
This league feels like vanilla poe, cant get my 1/20 chaos in every map cause theres no harbringers in every map!!!

Where are you perandus league my old Friend?

the New Acts are awesome
Last edited by Gnorts on Aug 9, 2017, 5:22:53 AM
The act 6 boss is probably the best boss I've seen in any ARPG so far. I really think you should've started the game with him so new players will immediately get to experience that quality (compared to Merveil who is a bit meh). But then again it wouldn't make much sense for him to be the first boss story wise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info