1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
DjNanos wrote:
"
Monty_The_3rd wrote:

@DjNanos:
Like Llamaalarmallama said the quote was for him.
And i see you use past sense in your last post, you don't use splash any more? Why?

I am using it, but im not using it on HS anymore, im using it on IB

So bigger explosions? I'm sold! :D
ye..its fun and strong...atm i find it stronger than GS
Because my old one Died I have to build a new one

cause I want to start using slither I added 3 speed nodes.
(The gloves I use now give me 30% at full hp, but I dont think I will be at full hp all the time. Changing it to passive: 21% + 5% gloves)

Now I have to find a way to gain my speed up when I skip multistrike but I might keep using it.

DPS groundslam around 1000+
DPS Heavy strike around 1600+
DPS heavy strike when gem is in weapon around 1900+

Defende: 2x CWDT (will be one lvl 10 one lvl 20) - 2x Enduring cry + 2x Immortal call + 1x Molten shell (will be 2x)

Just entered Act 2 on cruel.

Gear:
Spoiler

Passive:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQ48D8wUIBRxGS4aVSftMgk1kjboUEdQUFRJVw1YY1ivXz9gS2EhZKNqHmxGbqpybHKpdO14DXrvfNmE74dqiI-Mz57Nn8umZKcwqBipbqyqtfK53cbYyZjSIdlh51LvDvIv9kj3vg==
Damn Latency issues.
Might come back in a few seasons.
Last edited by Hirukaru on Dec 17, 2013, 4:16:09 PM
Talking about melee splash...has anyone tested it on Heavy Strike if it works with a concentrated effect ? Is the result more single target damage, about the same but with small aoe or a lot lower with aoe ?
---> Disclaimer: i am not an expert! <---

@eladir:
From what i read, CE will lower the AoE area (less monsters affected) but it will increase the dmg within that area. Still this is just from reading the info on the gems, haven't tested it...

Also for people asking about the Multistrike gem lately, here are some stats about how it works:

Using only GS+MeleePhysDmg: 3.845 DPS (2252-3487dmg, 0.74sec)
Adding Multistrike gem _____: 5.637 DPS (1603-2482dmg, 0.36sec)
Adding FasterA instead _____: 5.107 DPS (2252-3487dmg, 0.56sec)

*MultiS lvl19Q11 - FasterA lvl17/Q20

This shows the lower-dmg/higher-AS way the MultiS gem works, which is not good because we want to have as higher as possible dmg/hit in order to mitigate more of the enemies armor and so remove as much HP as possible.

Faster Attacks also raises AS, but it doesn't reduce the dmg/hit so that's better. The resulting DPS is lower though...

Still some people (including me) use MultiS because it's one of the few gems that can raise the DPS by a significant amount (supposing you already use MeleePhysDmg etc in the link).

Last edited by Monty_The_3rd on Dec 18, 2013, 8:37:25 AM
"
eladir wrote:
Talking about melee splash...has anyone tested it on Heavy Strike if it works with a concentrated effect ? Is the result more single target damage, about the same but with small aoe or a lot lower with aoe ?

It doesnt work on single target skill even if u add them splash.
hmm there is 1 thing i dont understand... why do we take bloodmagic Passive? dont we lose all our mana by doing so ? and the ability to use 2 x auras on your mana? while u could use only a bloodmagic gem instead?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Hey guys!

I've been frustrated so far with myself and seeming not to get this build right...

I was in Act 3 imperial gardens and Sceptre of God and was taking so much damage that I only could handle about 2 enemies at a time. Like one hit took off 1/4th of my health.

I want to show you guys my stuff but how do I link my gear and stats on the forums!

My gear:

Passive Tree
My current tree

STATS

Spoiler

Current Stats

Defense Stats

Heavy Strike Stats

Ground Slam Stats

Charges Stats

Last edited by くりす on Dec 18, 2013, 4:30:18 PM
I also take tons of damage from regular mobs so I know the feeling.

To link things, click on the picture of your character in the top left corner. Then find the item you want to link and just click it and it will appear in the comment.

Btw, is your name Chris?

a little stuck in act 1 merciless, i can get through it but very slowly and taking way too much caution because even larger groups of white mobs can drop me...

my gear:

i feel like i do plenty of damage, and my resists are allways capped, with 2.4khealth and 1500armour roughly

any advice would be greatly appreciated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info