1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
yumad wrote:
Why Oak on normal instead of Kraityn for the resists? Wouldn't 8% all resist be more valuable than 40 base life?

If I'm not mistaken, the passive tree already takes a large amount of % resists so 40 base life would be way more useful.

the way the gems are setup, will i get the support effects on both frenzy and heavy strike?
"
eirstryder wrote:
"
yumad wrote:
Why Oak on normal instead of Kraityn for the resists? Wouldn't 8% all resist be more valuable than 40 base life?

If I'm not mistaken, the passive tree already takes a large amount of % resists so 40 base life would be way more useful.

Will it cap though? Best case scenario going from lets say 67 to 75% resists is a 32% EHP gain against that type.
does this build effectively work with infernal blow also? I mean coould it be possible to switch between those gems setups with heavy strike/ground slam and infernal blow?
Lucid: You can easily check that for yourself. Equip your weapon, press 'c' and see what letters are there on top right of the skill icons. The letters represent support gems. You can see the same thing in your quick skill bar on the bottom right.
Hi there, I like your detailed marauder guide and its been very effective. However, I have a question regarding the build. Why not get Iron Reflexes node? Instead of getting attk speed, I extended nodes at the bottom right, Iron Reflexes is very near and converting evasion to armour could be a viable option isnt it?

This is what I have in mind: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQ48EuEUIBRxGS4aOBpVG8gc5yDwJ-0pLimlLdIxnjWSNug62DrhPfxAoEE_QapDMUTnSshN404qUEdQUFHmVElXDVhjWK9Z814TXz9gS2EhZKNqHmo7bqpyqXTteA1673y4fNmC5ITvh2qIj4jxiq-Mz5ARkFWRzp65ns2fPp_LouqmV6cwp4SoGKlurFmsqrQvtfK2Qbndu-2-vMAaxtjQR9Ih1I_ZYd7B37_kredS52PsOO8O8i_yRfPd9kj3vv4K_o8=
"
yumad wrote:
"
eirstryder wrote:
"
yumad wrote:

Will it cap though? Best case scenario going from lets say 67 to 75% resists is a 32% EHP gain against that type.

You should already cap resists through gear so wasting a bandit reward on 8% ele resists vs a potential HUGE hp increase (With all the HP multipliers from PST) is pretty insane.

If you look through the PST, you can already see that a lot of resist nodes are taken in the case of gear not having enough.
Last edited by eirstryder on Dec 9, 2013, 8:20:51 PM
"
eirstryder wrote:
snip

Fair enough, I ended up choosing Oak anyway.
"
ajahajah wrote:
Hi there, I like your detailed marauder guide and its been very effective. However, I have a question regarding the build. Why not get Iron Reflexes node? Instead of getting attk speed, I extended nodes at the bottom right, Iron Reflexes is very near and converting evasion to armour could be a viable option isnt it?

This is what I have in mind: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLQ48EuEUIBRxGS4aOBpVG8gc5yDwJ-0pLimlLdIxnjWSNug62DrhPfxAoEE_QapDMUTnSshN404qUEdQUFHmVElXDVhjWK9Z814TXz9gS2EhZKNqHmo7bqpyqXTteA1673y4fNmC5ITvh2qIj4jxiq-Mz5ARkFWRzp65ns2fPp_LouqmV6cwp4SoGKlurFmsqrQvtfK2Qbndu-2-vMAaxtjQR9Ih1I_ZYd7B37_kredS52PsOO8O8i_yRfPd9kj3vv4K_o8=

Any comments?
"
ajahajah wrote:

Not worth it imo. You're not going to get enough evasion for it to even be close to being worth 6 points.
IGN: FaunStar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info