1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Hi,

I just started PoE yesterday following this guide, the build works great!

But I have a question, with this build, Will I be able to farm equipment for future characters?

Also, I'm not english-speaker so I'm not sure if I had understood the part about linking gems... Do I need 2 pieces of armor (or weapon) with 4 linked gems (two skills + support gems) or just one piece with 4 linked gems and swap between the skills to get support in the one I need?

Thank you very much, I did my best to explain myself!
Hi,

Thanks for your guide.

I have a questions please :
- Your build work with all mode ? Normal, cruel... ? And too Hardcore ?

- In your build, your gem's needed is :
"GROUND SLAM"
"LEAP SLAM"
"HEAVY STRIKE"
"ENDURING CRY"
"WARLORD’S MARK"
"DECOY TOTEM"
"GRACE"

But I see that just Chest we have 6 slot of gem's. And other we can have 3 slot, 4 slot...

Here we have 7 gem's in your build.

What should we choose for the other slot ?

Thanks for all ^^
excellent guide, thank you again.

lvl 42 gs mara

Highlord Hammurabi
[quote="Mark_GGG"]we try not to be dicks.[/quote]
How effective is the 4% increased area of effect radius passives? I skipped the two in favor of more damage nodes. i am fortunate to be using both a mahroi and a carcass jack and my range is pretty well near the edge of my screen already, it's rediculous.

Thanks for the guide
"
Rhanel wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your guide.

"GROUND SLAM"
"LEAP SLAM"
"HEAVY STRIKE"
"ENDURING CRY"
"WARLORD’S MARK"
"DECOY TOTEM"
"GRACE"

But I see that just Chest we have 6 slot of gem's. And other we can have 3 slot, 4 slot...

Thanks for all ^^

1. I don't recommend this build (despite it's tankiness) in HC due to desync
2. I don't get what are you trying to ask about these sockets.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
I think what he is saying is that we only have 7 gems listed to use but there are more slots available if we have 4 in boots, gloves etc plus the wpn and chest and other pieces. Many of the other slots will be taken up with support gems to increase damage etc.

Have never really counted exactly how many would be used for our main skills plus supports but I doubt that we would have too many extras. Any extras could be used for any skill that you personally like to use. Each person can make their own decision on these. The guide is just that, a guide. There is some room for personal preferences on skills etc.
Karnak
"
Rhanel wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your guide.

"GROUND SLAM"
"LEAP SLAM"
"HEAVY STRIKE"
"ENDURING CRY"
"WARLORD’S MARK"
"DECOY TOTEM"
"GRACE"

Thanks for all ^^

Your chest and 2h weapon can have 6 slots but you use them ust for one attack, example you have 6 link 2h mace you put ground slam-melee physical-added fire-faster attack-life leach-life on hit, so as you can see you use your chest for one attack that is suported with other gems to make it stronger,you do the same with heavy strike and body armor and put the rest in headpiece, gloves or boots how you like it.
I'm level 54 with this build, been following this very strictly. Got 7 endurance charges right now keeping me protected while Ground Slam with Multiattack is keeping monsters down effectively. Running Merciless Ledge runs for now until around level 60. Gear is as follows:

Spoiler

It's working fine, this is my first character so it's nothing very good.. But still!

I'm rolling in Anarchy btw.
My 2 cents on this build for Onslaught...

Works pretty nice if you are able to upgrade your equipment from time to time (crafting is somewhat required).

My equipment at lvl 55 (used to be at Merciless, act 1, Ledge):

Molten Shell/ Decoy Totem are life savers;
Enduring Cry and extra charges are essencial to mitigate damage, increase life regen and resistances;

Sadly, as pointed by NinjaArabStrategist, desync is the real killer...

My Mara went down at Ledge when the game desynced while I was getting close to a monster pack :(
IGN: Ignacius
"
GuilhermeHQ wrote:
My 2 cents on this build for Onslaught...

Works pretty nice if you are able to upgrade your equipment from time to time (crafting is somewhat required).

My equipment at lvl 55 (used to be at Merciless, act 1, Ledge):

Molten Shell/ Decoy Totem are life savers;
Enduring Cry and extra charges are essencial to mitigate damage, increase life regen and resistances;

Sadly, as pointed by NinjaArabStrategist, desync is the real killer...

My Mara went down at Ledge when the game desynced while I was getting close to a monster pack :(

Nice gear! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info