1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

I think that melee splash + heavy strike + life gain on hit + added fire/melee physical (melee physical is better, use added fire until you get melee physical) is really really good for leveling, I've tried ground slam and sweep and leap slam, and heavy strike with this setup is similar aoe and great single target dps also. Worth trying out at the very least.

If your gear is subpar you can't really stay in melee range, and groundslam might be better, but I'm almost purely self found in anarchy right now and heavy strike with melee splash is simply better than ground slam from what I've seen :).
Just want to post my gear

Anarchy League
Lvl 75 - all resists maxed

9k ground slam - 16k heavy strike
2.6k life
great for map exept agaisnt phys reflect because of the dps

Thanks for the build its great

p.s on edit : changed the boots and ammy
Timezone : Est (Gmt-5) --- Ign: LastMFtoBreathe
Last edited by LastMFtoBreathe on Jul 15, 2013, 12:07:12 PM
lvl 28 now with Blood Magic! DAM now the fun begin! :D i can spamm every skill!

had a lvl 12 mace that sucked so i bought this one:

From 79 dps to 317 :D

from 5 hitting monsters to one hit them! :D
Last edited by tyvar1 on Jul 14, 2013, 1:59:12 PM
"
i use your passive build to the letter and i have grace its just that im missing some dex from item change.

Whats ur hp at?
Whats ur hp at?

2.6k hp but honestly i dont see needing more i can stay in the middle of mobs without taking any dmg.

And the stun is really good once you get a slow weapon that hit hard
Last edited by LastMFtoBreathe on Jul 14, 2013, 4:29:28 PM
what is resist cap?
"
From 0.11.2 Patch Notes: Iron Reflexes now no longer includes your Dexterity bonus to Evasion from your Evasion before it is converted to Armour.

How will this change affect this build?
IGN: Generii/Konics.
Last edited by ShaggyDog on Jul 15, 2013, 10:18:39 AM
"

2.6k life

p.s on edit : changed the boots and ammy

That's some insane gear. How much did it cost you? Also how well does Bringer of Rain work? Not having chest armor sounds like it'd be a pain, but with Reflexes that helmet seems like the godliest.

My next question is about the gloves.. and that dangling Item Rarity. Those gloves don't seem that great and the IR isn't linked to anything.. does it still work?
"
Whats ur hp at?

2.6k hp but honestly i dont see needing more i can stay in the middle of mobs without taking any dmg.

And the stun is really good once you get a slow weapon that hit hard

Hmm im at 3.2k and still have troubles in some maps, e.g. dunes boss i cant kill him, he just 2 shoots me :(

Im just lvl 66 however.

This is my gear....

Ignore my halmet/gloves, even maybe belt/boots, as im looking to upgrade them as soon as i get to lvl 69, cant even use what i want yet...
"

That's some insane gear. How much did it cost you? Also how well does Bringer of Rain work? Not having chest armor sounds like it'd be a pain, but with Reflexes that helmet seems like the godliest.

My next question is about the gloves.. and that dangling Item Rarity. Those gloves don't seem that great and the IR isn't linked to anything.. does it still work?

Well it cost around 5 ex for Marohi Erqi and 4 ex for bringer of rain (so its cheaper than a 6L). Honestly maybe its better to have a regular helm with an armor but i like blind on heavy strike too much. Thats a nice 75% less to hit against bosses. Being able to tank a unique boss in a 6 players game get you some invite to nice maps.

As for the gloves they are temporary but the 12ias is nice and i took out the resist nods so i needed 12% cold resists. The item rarity is just there because i want to lvl it.

The gear is still a work in progress.

*blind does not work with unwavering stance*
Last edited by LastMFtoBreathe on Jul 25, 2013, 2:01:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info