1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Can i ask if there is any reason why there are lesser HP nodes added?
Seems to be only 151% Increased max life.
Last edited by ninjapughana on Jul 5, 2013, 1:41:06 AM
Oh my, I didn't expect to cause such a tremendous change to the guide ! :p
However, I did check the wiki and the patch notes and as MaxClip said, the boost has been upgraded to 18%, so I guess it still makes sense, but I'm really not too familiar with theory crafting in this game.

My bad for not checking before asking !
Last edited by Aulevala on Jul 5, 2013, 5:46:02 AM

is this good gear for a lvl 22 mara?
At your request I'm letting you know this is helping me along as I get used to all the game has to offer. Once I figure out wth is going on in the game then I'll start tweaking and coming up with stuff. This guide is excellent in helping me not have to worry about figuring out my first character's build, that will come later.

I joined the game last year but didn't get into it. After over a year I've decided to kick in some time and am really enjoying it and this guide was an excellent supplement to that enjoyment. The only thing I am having huge problem with is getting any type of gear to drop. I'm trying to go the route of being 100% self sufficient... self found whatever you want to call it. I'm getting by right now but most of my gear is shit. I'm saving all my orbs to start crafting on gear...once I can get something worth a damn to start building on. Coming form that abomination of a game D3 I was hoping gear would be easier to self obtain but I'm only in my 30s and I'm sure it will get better.

Anyway thanks for the guide as it has let me focus on the games other areas and figuring out this damn economy and not having to worry about my build so I can kill shit.
You said about the bringer of rain? I do not know which solution better... bringer of rain or carcass jack.
IGN: Yowiii
yOwie's shOp /327497
Just wanted to say that as a newcomer to PoE, this guide is actually what I was looking for. Thank you so much!

Also curious: in regards to reflect, is endurance charges the only way we deal with them in this build? And is the 18% phys dmg bandit reward worth getting now, or still go for skill point?

Thanks! :)
Last edited by gunster on Jul 6, 2013, 1:00:59 AM
After a long time away I've decided to give POE another try.

I'm using this guide and sticking to softcore this time. Should be fun.
This build lack of Hp nodes.
"
ninjapughana wrote:
This build lack of Hp nodes.

Lack of HP nodes? I count around 20 either +life or life regen. Not sure why you think it is short on them. Maybe you are looking at the early part of the build and not the end. The build is listed in sections so you can figure what order to take things.
Karnak
There are 151% increased max life in total which is not alot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info