1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
return33 wrote:
You are aware, that the mobs in "side quests" areas are a lot higher level than on "main quest road".

You are most likely fighting mobs 5 or more levels above of yours!

And 1300 HP on merci??? Seriously?

That sounds quite imposible with this buid if you dont use non +HP items on all slots.

Exact passive nodes build as presented above. It's 1300 probably because i don't reach high maximum healt add on the armor pieces but there's nothing else i can do but try to find better ones as i proceed.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0OPA_MEuEUIBRxGS4c5yDwJ9Un7Si1Mgk6UkCgQT9E51BHUFBR5lRJVgRXDVhjWfNfP2BLYIhhUmoeajtyqXTteu97jHzZhmCMz5HOns2fy6LqpmSnMKgYrKq0L7ndu-3EWMbYyZjSIdlh37_nUu8O707yL_ZI974=
Last edited by wiceqq on Feb 19, 2013, 8:10:15 AM
Started this build last night for shits and giggles. Omg... What a blast! Face rolled everything so far, no deaths, lv 28 and just finished the first quest in act 3. I have life on hit in both leap slam and sweep. Just leap into a crowd, sweep, profit. Love it!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Wiceqq, you are using items without health all the way....
Why? The guide tells you that health is most important and you ignore it all the way.
Get away from wearing things just because they are Yellow. A single res + high life blue item ist a lot more valuble than most rares without health!

My mara is lvl 61 and in Act 3 Merci ... i can slowly make progress their wearing items like:

Spoiler

Glorious !
I have 3,3k Life....

Last edited by return33 on Feb 19, 2013, 8:19:47 AM
I don't ignore anything, I just have bad luck finding items like this.
Get any white armor with 4L that you can wear (armor isnt really important but nice to have). Make 20% Quality on it. Use your allterations on it.
+high life
+res
(if you get one out of two, add a second prefix)

Shouldnt need more than 20 Allterations per slot and will make your way a lot easier.
Could you please link all the items you have now? 3300 is pretty much as for example 75 life on an item adds like 147 (with my skillbuild for now).
How viable is this doing solo maps on softcore?
IGN: Fizzfyr, vegasmashr, Piebringah
"
vegasmash wrote:
How viable is this doing solo maps on softcore?

i started doing them, i die but i generally manage to finished each one solo. doing blue maps though, didnt yet started yellow ones, think im gonna need godly equipment for that.

A stranger like no otherther,
Faced the wall of the Umbra,

@Yastro
need help, cause im not so good at min-maxing and calculating percentages.

i use this weapon ;

now, for next 3 skill points, im in dillema between going for "reckless abandon" nodes next to "berserking" which give me +18%phys damage, 4% atack speed and 15 stun duration or to take 3 "catalyze - weapon elemental dmg" nodes which give me +50% elemental weapon damage.
im leaning to elemental nodes, but need confirmation.
thank you :)

also, is it worth respecing out of 34 % health node tree to get to iron reflexes if i am level 68 and will need to level grace aura from lvl 1.
A stranger like no otherther,
Faced the wall of the Umbra,

@Yastro
Last edited by yastru on Feb 19, 2013, 10:29:49 AM
"
wiceqq wrote:
I don't ignore anything, I just have bad luck finding items like this.

Build them if you don't find any, one of the great Features of PoE. :) Here, my newest built Item, it started as a ordinary grey chest with 2 sockets or so but I was impressed by the fact that it already had all resists on it so I had to try it. After quality improvements, socket alterations and ONE Orb of Alchemy, my Marauder had this:

Now my resists are 80% even without charges, I guess I will keep this Chest for a long time. ^^ I usualy have no luck with Fusing Orbs but as it got 6 sockets, there are still some possibilities for future upgrades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info