1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Hello siclag can you tell me how much times you died in Sc with this gear/build ?
NEW BOW is OPOP
"
Simonsworld wrote:
Hey guys
Thanks for this easy to use and comprehensive guide!

Now I wonder if I should exchange blood magic as a passive skill and use a support gem instead.
I mean I'm missing precious auras... Are they worth the change?

with my half-assed gear i'm at 4k AoE DPS with ground slam, once i take out Hatred it drops by 800 - i'd say that's worth 3 or 4 blood magic gems and a couple of extra sockets on your gear.

determination is a fantastic aura if your gear has relatively high armor. it stacks with granite flasks as well, so if you can get a good granite flask of iron skin your armor can reach decent levels, even without a shield. i can get to 35k armor for short periods of time, along with 8 endurance charges. it's usually enough time for my group to kill map bosses/uniques that would normally have torn me apart.

IGN ProfessorBeefcakes/ImTooSexyForMyCleave
Last edited by Tharkun on Feb 18, 2013, 8:12:05 PM
Is there a video of this in action anywhere?
The fairest flowers bloom in the foulest places.
I'm having a good time with this build, I'm level 39 with OK gear and I just beat Piety on Normal - interested to see how I go in Cruel, I found it quite difficult with my last build.

Thanks again OP.
Pelerin of Wraeclast
Update on my usage of this guide. Im at merciless fellshrine now, lvl 68. I've switched from heavy strike to glacial hammer since i started playing with a party and the knockback on HS is just annoying. Well progress to docks soon i think. I have made some tweaks to the passive tree im using, for example getting the divine toughness from close to static blows. So far merciless has been easy.

My gear for those interested
Spoiler
IGN BlastCleave (HC)
how does the carnage heart fairs with this build?
Thanks; Good job. It helped me as a new player.
That's not a bad build but i still get 2 shot by charging bone crap mobs in fetid pool on merci with 50lvl mara, 5 endurance charges on me and like 65% dmg reduction shown in the characters window. 1300 hp right with the passive skill build and best items i could have found. I'm sad loosing so much exp while proceeding the difficulty
You are aware, that the mobs in "side quests" areas are a lot higher level than on "main quest road".

You are most likely fighting mobs 5 or more levels above of yours!

And 1300 HP on merci??? Seriously?

That sounds quite imposible with this buid if you dont use non +HP items on all slots.
"
Hello siclag can you tell me how much times you died in Sc with this gear/build ?

Few ,mostly of spikes or being really sleepy(like 5 times).Only 2 times i died cause of insane pain in the ass pulls that i did
IGN: Harada
My shop:http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/280859

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info