Exception: Unable to deserialize packet with pid 3

Just got a string of them myself. Never happened until I started partying, not that I can say doing so was a trigger.
IGN: Fieyra
I get this error every time it goes to the loading screen after pressing play. In the loading screen to Twilight Strand this pops up, "unable to deserialize packet with pid 163". Then it crashes. :'( Please help me. Is there a way to fix this?
Last edited by Kassodia on Feb 4, 2013, 9:24:17 AM
Started getting this during a thicket map PID 6, happened 3 times in a row, closing the remaining portals :(
Last edited by insidion on Mar 8, 2013, 5:04:35 AM

only chrome and skype running in the background. happened after I disconnected while doing a crypt map with a friend, then logging back on and rejoining zone without grouping up with him. was about 30 seconds into the game when it happened.
I'd never gotten any of this until yesterday. Now I've gotten the PID 3 error several times in the last 24+ hours.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

@RasalGhulAvenged
And again , next patch same exceptionfault , "too large to deserialize"
Some news ?!
After a PC restart game is working as intended :-)
Last edited by Fenris74 on Mar 20, 2013, 2:05:20 AM
I restarted my computer after getting these errors it ran fine for about 5 minutes then it crashed on me. No other applications running in the background after doing the reboot. I really enjoy the time i'm actually able to play the game, but i wish my sessions would last longer than 5 minutes.
Haven't had any problems up until this weekend but I am crashing like crazy, usually with this error message (number changes).

Just re-downloaded the whole game and it crashed the first WP I tried to go to
Just got this in The Coves on Cruel difficulty, pid1 error.
what the fuck is this stupid error? Got it in a map while just walking toward a chest. Nothing unusual just a stupid popup which made me close the game. FFS man I was in a map. Fucking garbage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info