Exception: Unable to deserialize packet with pid 3

"
Shimaran wrote:
Any news or progress on this ? GGG, you realize this is game breaking, right ?

A. update your router drivers
B. roll them back
C. don't use wireless
D. if you must use wireless change the frequency to one that is not so heavily congested.
E. Make sure your bandwidth is not being eaten up by other processes
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Oct 18, 2015, 4:46:21 AM
I had same error few times. I think that it can be caused by steam client trying to synchronize something when I'm launching game, login to server and selecting character. It happens only on first POE run. Next time everything works fine.

// edit

ehh I had same error second time in a row. I needed to restart steam client to force poe to work...
Last edited by piotrekkr on Jun 24, 2016, 2:26:07 PM
I have the same problem too. It happens quite a lot last night. And now after a few minutes in game, I get this unable to deserialize packet with pid 389 message. So annoying.
Started happening to me recently, still on a wired line so i don't understand where it's coming from.
The cannot connect to instance errors stopped, but i prefered those actually.
The deserialise one can actually rip characters since it can happen anytime during normal gameplay. Been lucky so far but i'm sure it won't last.
Made a new topic about pid errors this week, no anwser at all. Started for me just 2 patches ago, never ever had them before. So something must have changed in the game to fuck up. Just few hours ago I tried helping my son in lab, got first one and poof... game crashed, he died. Gave it another try, same thing happened again. It is not only in the lab, it happens everywhere. Just few minutes ago doing a master quest... Starting to bum me out of my mind!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info