Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

hey all,

Would like to thanks OP for the nice idea of this build. I don't like to play build already made by someone else so i made my variation.

I tried to tank a bit more and not to loose too much dmg. Actualy i am working on it to improve rings to cap resists (overcapped cold and undercapped others). Will need a bit more accuracy (on rings too).

Sitting on 8k armor, 2k life, 1k5 ES, 70% crit chance with 6 powercharge (always up) and 72% block chance and 64% spell block.

My gear:

Spoiler

and my build:

What do you think about it ? way to improvement ?
"
AppleIcon wrote:
How much does a wand with 10% crit and 50%spell damage usually cost in standard league?

Got mine, as you can see upper, for 15 chaos.
"
Teyo wrote:
I am really worried about being so squishy while not wearing a shield as I wanted to stack some chaos res aswell and I have a nice shield for it.

With this build i'm looking at 360% increased crit chance as opposed to 485% that original OP has. But i'm gaining alot more defense at the sacrifice of some crit. I realise that kill speed may be alot slower but survival should be much better since i'm playing in nemesis or do you belive this idea won't work at all with using a shield.

Hi, I was trying to play with a shield and it is totally OK. Damage is lower because my shield don't have spell dmg mode but not really bad. Attack speed is only a little lower but I have no problem with resists. I was trying 5L also and it is doable. I could do 68 maps pretty easy.
My sield
Spoiler
ing: Storm_Gaze
"
Garvil wrote:
hey all,

Would like to thanks OP for the nice idea of this build. I don't like to play build already made by someone else so i made my variation.

I tried to tank a bit more and not to loose too much dmg. Actualy i am working on it to improve rings to cap resists (overcapped cold and undercapped others). Will need a bit more accuracy (on rings too).

Sitting on 8k armor, 2k life, 1k5 ES, 70% crit chance with 6 powercharge (always up) and 72% block chance and 64% spell block.

My gear:

Spoiler

and my build:

What do you think about it ? way to improvement ?

Hi, Thx for this variation :) Looks good for me. I have to think about it more because I love AA autoheal.
ing: Storm_Gaze
Thanks Leming for the reply. Well i will try to find 2x EK lvl 20 to have a good idea of my dps. If some people are interested about this variation, i will probably add a video to show it working.

I'm trying this build. When i reach a good level will back. Build seems pretty good to level up and bossfight using spectral throw, not using EK now because only level 36.
Just for an update on me in nemesis, here is my gear and build as I just transitioned into it.

Only level 64 so far.

Gear:
Spoiler

Stats:
Spoiler

Crit: 81.9% With Charges
Health: 2902 (Running Clarity)
Armour: 8044 (With Grace) -- 19081 (With Grace + Flask)
Mana: 569 (501 Reserved, 68 Usable)
Resists :75 All, 0% Chaos

Passive tree:

Smashing through pretty hard:
Last edited by Teyo on Jan 5, 2014, 1:16:44 AM
don't you think CWdT on lvl 15 (triggers on 2k dmg) is a bit high? I assume it does not trigger very often does it? Also you're running without seething flask in nemesis? Wow that's tough!

Edit: only trying to give constructive feedback ;) I'm also interested in this build and currently leveling up a shadow in nemesis (my last class needed for the lvl 65 challenge) and I have some doubts about the strength of the build in nemesis, due to the kinda low life you get...
IGN @Diyalah_nms
Last edited by maxwel on Jan 5, 2014, 5:48:58 AM
what level CwdT should I be running?

Also picked up a new shield.

Spoiler
Last edited by Teyo on Jan 5, 2014, 8:42:18 AM
Just curious why take the three life nodes at 8% each near metal acuity?

You can take the 8%, 8%, and Gymnastics and get 2% more life and 20 str for the same points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info