Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

"
pajomk wrote:
LeMing, why level barrage above 1 lvl? I think it works the same way like 10 lvl, but costs a bit less mana.

Can you explain how you were managing mana when you were 60 lvl? I have problems with that.

At lvl 1 barrage cost is 8 mana, at lvl 10 it is still only 8 mana so we get a free 36% extra physical damage on it. why not right? At lvl 11 mana cost goes to 9.

I seem to be having mana troubles too, only using Hatred for now and lvling clarity to use on my health w/ blood magic.
Last edited by Hopeotata on Dec 29, 2013, 2:53:38 PM
I'm playing with another similar build that I made myself, if you want to look at it go ahead. I dont want to steal the topic, just trying to be helpful getting the best possible build out there. This variation can either dual weild (not what I did here, but its easy enough to change around) or use a shield if you need the resists/stats from it. You get less Dps from that though.

Scion variant

Passives :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEfgX5DkgRlhUgFfAX2BjbGtsc3CFgI_Yk_SaVKLUppSoLKjgqTSzpMZ4yCTWSOlg64TsoPydAoEZxSn1KyE3jTipQQlO4VUtW-lpIWlJbr13yXvpgQ2KsZ6BoDmo_bBZsRm17bj1uqm-ecFJw1XJsdPF_xoMJg9uFVYcThxmHdojxidOMNpAKkyeXBptdnKSdo52qnrmiLqZXqJqpbqxZtAy1SLXywFHEos5x0DnTftUA1p3dDedU52PuDu9O73rv8PJF8pfz6vlj_Ev8q_zF_gr-jw==

Pretty much same item setup overall, but this has more life :)
"
Hopeotata wrote:

At lvl 1 barrage cost is 8 mana, at lvl 10 it is still only 8 mana so we get a free 36% extra physical damage on it. why not right? At lvl 11 mana cost goes to 9.

I seem to be having mana troubles too, only using Hatred for now and lvling clarity to use on my health w/ blood magic.

I use clarity with blood magic lvl 15 and reduced mana lvl 15. Clarity is lvl 7, because it takes me 284 life, and only 1420 life left. I know, I have crappy stuff, I havent currency to buy something valuable.
Last edited by pajomk on Dec 30, 2013, 3:12:24 AM
wow whats ur hp like with this build?
I have 1952 hp now. And i'm 62 lvl
"
pajomk wrote:
I have 1952 hp now. And i'm 62 lvl

omg
"
Detpurroc wrote:
I'm playing with another similar build that I made myself, if you want to look at it go ahead. I dont want to steal the topic, just trying to be helpful getting the best possible build out there. This variation can either dual weild (not what I did here, but its easy enough to change around) or use a shield if you need the resists/stats from it. You get less Dps from that though.

Scion variant

Passives :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEfgX5DkgRlhUgFfAX2BjbGtsc3CFgI_Yk_SaVKLUppSoLKjgqTSzpMZ4yCTWSOlg64TsoPydAoEZxSn1KyE3jTipQQlO4VUtW-lpIWlJbr13yXvpgQ2KsZ6BoDmo_bBZsRm17bj1uqm-ecFJw1XJsdPF_xoMJg9uFVYcThxmHdojxidOMNpAKkyeXBptdnKSdo52qnrmiLqZXqJqpbqxZtAy1SLXywFHEos5x0DnTftUA1p3dDedU52PuDu9O73rv8PJF8pfz6vlj_Ev8q_zF_gr-jw==

Pretty much same item setup overall, but this has more life :)

Good tree. Little to much points spent but I will add Scion to the guide :)
"
spaggless wrote:
At what level do you keep Clarity ? I have the option to level it up abit and if i do id be able to run purity of elements alonside hatred and grace; But is that worth losing extra hp?
Looking for a sweet spot at the moment.

I'm using clarity level 14 and it is too much. I have only 50 mana left (using purity of elements) and I have no mana problems at all. There are 2 more good solution for mana problems.
1) 3 passive points: +6% life +8%mana near small cluster of crit chance.
2) Mod on item: +mana for every hit.
"
wow whats ur hp like with this build?

I have about 3100 on level 79 and using amu without HP. I should have 4k at 85 level with better gear and some more +life nodes.
ing: Storm_Gaze
Hi there fellow CoC's (lol that's sounds, yeah.. haha)

I've been following this guide from the start and atm I am lvl66.
I didn't start as shadow cause I am playing in Nemesis, so I am following the Ranger path.

My talent tree progression
20 points:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73ruDlb6_MVnoId2Sn3dDVuvTioppRjbdPGv6w==

40 points:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73ruDlb6_MVnoId2Sn3dDVuvTioppRjbdPEhYECgBS1gS3rvdO2euRrb-WMV8DpYBH6HGedUJP3VAAX5lwbEoq_rLYM=

60 points:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73ruDlb6_MVnoId2Sn3dDVuvTioppRjbdPEhYECgBS1gS3rvdO2euRrb-WMV8DpYBH6HGedUJP3VAAX5lwbEoi2DGYqbtVM1bWy1SG17VUsmlYw2UEKiLg5IpzQRln_GJ6labSQ8p1yv60lR

80 points (current state, about to transition):
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73ruDlb6_MVnoId2Sn3dDVuvTioppRjbdPEhYECgBS1gS3rvdO2eue9OKLUa2_ljFfA6WAR-hxnnVCT91QAF-ZcGxKItgxmKm7W1SG17VUsmlYw2UEKiLg5IpzQRln_GJ6labSQ8p1xwu9kTL29JUZ2j_Ktd8nDVHNyTJ7QMRnGDCW-eykrDOuGIHar7CfbaGo-v6w==

100 points: (fully transitioned with all crit nodes etc):
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73ruDlb6_MVnoId2Sn3dDVuvTioppRjbdPEhYECgnrnvTii1Gtv5YxXwOlgEfocZ51Qk_dUABfmXBsSiLYMZipu1tUhte1VLJpWMNlBCoi4OSKc0EZZ_xiepWm0kPKdccLvZEy9vSVGdo_yrXfJw1Rzckye0DEZxgwlvnspKwzrhiB2q-wn22hqPI_bv8FpIcFLz6tA5XvoX2Go_U7iFVYnTKgucpGgOhxPQ7vejYnkV9gAGKjiv65AKwFE=

I am level 66 atm. and I have been leveling up using Spectral Throw or Split Arrow. It all depended on what kinda weapon I got hold of.

I am at 2.6k HP with this gear:
Spoiler

At the moment it takes a while to level up fast cause my DPS with split arrow isn't that good. But I have max resists and as much HP as I can get out of the tree + gear.

Thank you for sharing this spec with us :)
IGN: NutCracked
Hello guys.

After 6 days of farming and "testing" this build i want to show my addapted version of this build and maybe help u to make this build more tanky for the lategame.

As mentioned in many posts before the strenght of this build is the ability to deal alot of damage. In same case one of the biggest and major problems is the ability to keep alive in lategame.
As i reached the level 74 maps i started to understand the real weaknesses and possibilities in the skilltree and made it my own style.

-I use 3x 60% auras: Grace / Hatred / Determination
-I use 3x Cast when damage taken:
#1= Decoy Totem / Increased Area Of Effect / Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance
#2= Summon Skeletons / Minion Life /
#3= Enduring Cry / Moltenshell / Critical Weakness

To run 3x60% auras i used to change the skilltree and get some items which improve the important stats to get this running. Additinal Mana / Mana-regeneration on items and Reduced Mana Reserved and regen at skilltree

My Stats:
Life: 3872 (378 reserved for clarity[Yes i need highlevel-clarity]) = 3449 Life
Armor: 10904 (52k if i use both flasks)
Mana: 719 (exactly 29 Mana left for using barrage)
Mana-Regeneration: 71.9
Crit-Chance: Main 79.6% / Off 78.4%

Gear and Gems

After adding 3x cast when damage taken and using 3x60%-auras i feel well prepared for the lategame now and maybe i could give you some impressions to help your build running.
Last edited by soulreapr on Jan 2, 2014, 3:04:04 AM
can you give me a hint how to survive phisical reflect? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info