Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

im guessing this build is trash now due to the new patch.. coc nerf
With the new 1.0.5 CoC nerf (1 millisecond cd), will this break this build or will it not matter? I'm guessing it shouldn't matter, as this build is more centered around quick auto attacks, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
yea it deff got nerfed after playing with it for awhile.. doesnt cast as many times as before ... its okay now.. but think ima make a new build unfortunately
Is it that large of a difference? Very noticeable?
yes imo..instead of like 20 eks... it does like 2-4 ><
Yeah, we pretty much need another dual wand build. My 80% crit chance 2.59 AS 3k life character had a slow killing of both champion packs and piety/kolle after the nerf.

The build throws out much less EKs atm.
"
Mothren wrote:
Yeah, we pretty much need another dual wand build. My 80% crit chance 2.59 AS 3k life character had a slow killing of both champion packs and piety/kolle after the nerf.

The build throws out much less EKs atm.

I'm guessing it has more to do with its interaction with chain than just coc itself.
just replace one EK with stormcall and youre fine
You guys are nuts ...

"
Cast on Critical Strike now has a 10 millisecond cooldown. The chance to cast supported skills has been increased by a flat 20%.

That is equivalent to allowing 100 procs per second. I don't play this build but I have a heavy ST/CoC build that really hasn't changed for the worse since the patch. This is actually a buff.
Check out my Frozen Dagger build in the Shadow forums!!
"
Juggla1570 wrote:
You guys are nuts ...

"
Cast on Critical Strike now has a 10 millisecond cooldown. The chance to cast supported skills has been increased by a flat 20%.

That is equivalent to allowing 100 procs per second. I don't play this build but I have a heavy ST/CoC build that really hasn't changed for the worse since the patch. This is actually a buff.

Not necessarily. This build allowed multiple procs of CoC from one cast, but now that the cooldown has been implemented, it stops those multiple procs from occurring. It may be fine for other CoC builds, but for builds with procs that occur simultaneously, it definitely was a nerf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info