[1.0.3]Budget Cast on Crit Discharge - The Vortex of Doom!

Now my tree is

Once you get Shaper, mana is a bit better.
Next, I will go for Acrobatics. Not going for Vaal Pact; not enough points.
I manage ele reflect with Conversion Trap when solo.
In parties it is hard to control so I don't might dying occasionally.

"
Culblade3 wrote:
Now my tree is

Once you get Shaper, mana is a bit better.
Next, I will go for Acrobatics. Not going for Vaal Pact; not enough points.
I manage ele reflect with Conversion Trap when solo.
In parties it is hard to control so I don't might dying occasionally.

The thing is, I wasn't planning to go for Shaper in the first place, as its not included in the build posted by OP. But seeing how much mana regen is needed, I probably will have to go for it.

Keep in mind that Acrobatics will reduce your mana and mana regen in effect. Thats why I wonder if Eldrich Battery is worth taking if you plan to go Acrobatics. But i guess every bit of mana is priceless in a build like this.
Level 77 now with Acro. I put an EK in my volls and single target damage is much improved. I haven't run high end maps yet, but anything under 73 is pretty easy.

Do you think you could Pst A new Skill Tree For This Build Would Love to Try It Out !!
"
paradox1664 wrote:
Do you think you could Pst A new Skill Tree For This Build Would Love to Try It Out !!

+1 !!
bmp
With Dual Ungil's, about how much crit chance can you achieve?

My CoC Cyclone char is looking to get into discharging, and with most of the dagger crit nodes, Bloodthirst, the Shadow's Assassination cluster, & Mental Acuity, I'm getting a 55% crit rate while wielding a 9.5% crit dagger. Wouldn't I lose a lot of that if I went with 2 Ungil's? Even though they have an extra 50% global crit each, they still have a very low base of 6.8%

Edit: one more question: how did you get ~1600 mana while wearing Voll's, which gives you 50% reduced max mana? I have EB on my CoC Cyclone char, and I have about 1200 mana (I can't remember or find the exact figure right now) without Voll's.

Edit 2: Here's my build:

Passive tree.

While I was making it, I was sorta waffling between CoC and just phys dagger crits. My build's a little different than yours. I'd take a hit to evasion and resists if I went dual Ungil's, and my current dagger has 9.5% base crit chance. I'm wearing a 5L Ev/ES chestpiece (though thanks to your build I'm considering switching to Voll's), and my helm and gloves are both ES, for the mana. Do you think my build'll work if I grab a few more life nodes, like the 8/8/12% I'm right next to & Thick Skin, & Ondar's Guile?
Last edited by malboro_urchin on Apr 5, 2014, 4:05:11 PM
Dumb question but wouldn't MoM work in this build or is it simply not sustainable? The mana pool seems very high with a lot of regen. Does Cyclone really cost that much?
Meow.
Update skilltree please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info