[1.0.3] Bringer of Entropy - 22K AoE DPS, 74% Block and Spell Block, 77% All Res Tank!

Bringer of Entropy. That's cute.

That's actually what my build was called for the longest time, then I renamed to CARWASH.
No mercy for the weak. No pity for the dying. No tears for the slain.
"
bemuse wrote:
^ but if and when you find a 6ll amulet, that means you will drop the lahzwar, removing alot of spell block..

Will equip a pair of Rainbowstrides probably then but I hope that 2% Leech on Hands/Rings and from passive tree will be sufficient if not I´ll probably stick to life leech gem as my dps solo is more than enough to solo anything so far :)
"
Transom wrote:
"
bemuse wrote:
^ but if and when you find a 6ll amulet, that means you will drop the lahzwar, removing alot of spell block..

Will equip a pair of Rainbowstrides probably then but I hope that 2% Leech on Hands/Rings and from passive tree will be sufficient if not I´ll probably stick to life leech gem as my dps solo is more than enough to solo anything so far :)

I'd be a loss of over 2.4x effective HP going from 74% to 37% spell block without a Lazhwar. Block scales insanely well the more of it you get.
Very nice build bro ;)
Im really happy with this build, i have 4k hp, 77% all res and 74% attack block and spell block.

These uniques are really important:

Spoiler

Much appreciated, i can farm 76 maps easily for now.
Last edited by leothetraveler on Jan 7, 2014, 10:13:23 PM
Will using a blood magic gem be viable in this build ?
"
jakelee wrote:
Will using a blood magic gem be viable in this build ?

You can use to run 2, possibly 3 auras. In my build i chose not to and used added fire gem in my link.
Btw, is flickerstrike+multistrike instead of dual strike viable with this build?
And is it possible that set gear into magic find chance like over300% with equip the core uniques? And with this setting, can this do domi run or map run?
Last edited by lky940820 on Jan 9, 2014, 4:32:08 PM
So I've been really loving this build so far, but I have had a problem with it. However, there are a ton of things I love about this

My problem is the mana, for something like bosses even with 4% mana leech I still run into mana problems. I still don't have Rainbowstride's (my next purchase as soon as I can afford it) which I know will increase my mana pool. But I'm just not sure that it's going to make a difference or not.

I'm also running into an int problem with my purity gem, but I suppose I could try to find a replacement for one of my rings

I have gotten really used to using the life leech gem with this build, I rarely have to use my health flasks doing so and it's been quite fun doing so.

I've still seen a lot of debate with what to run with a 5l WoE, I'm just wondering if what I have is a good option. It has been running okay, just want to make it better :D. Eventually I think I'd want to 6s/6l it and maybe throw in CoC in there or I can mix the colors and throw it in there again if that would be the best option.

If I calculated correctly, I should be max resists if I even get the 8% rainbowstrides (w/purity)and I believe maxed resists (w/o purity) if I could afford legacy rainbowstride's :D

Below is my setup, constructive criticism is always welcome, just thought I would share my experience with the build

Last edited by B_rock on Jan 9, 2014, 10:57:46 PM
"
B_rock wrote:
So I've been really loving this build so far, but I have had a problem with it. However, there are a ton of things I love about this

My problem is the mana, for something like bosses even with 4% mana leech I still run into mana problems. I still don't have Rainbowstride's (my next purchase as soon as I can afford it) which I know will increase my mana pool. But I'm just not sure that it's going to make a difference or not.

I'm also running into an int problem with my purity gem, but I suppose I could try to find a replacement for one of my rings

I have gotten really used to using the life leech gem with this build, I rarely have to use my health flasks doing so and it's been quite fun doing so.

I've still seen a lot of debate with what to run with a 5l WoE, I'm just wondering if what I have is a good option. It has been running okay, just want to make it better :D. Eventually I think I'd want to 6s/6l it and maybe throw in CoC in there or I can mix the colors and throw it in there again if that would be the best option.

If I calculated correctly, I should be max resists if I even get the 8% rainbowstrides (w/purity)and I believe maxed resists (w/o purity) if I could afford legacy rainbowstride's :D

Below is my setup, constructive criticism is always welcome, just thought I would share my experience with the build

really easy problem to fix i was havin the same issue, what i did was take the manageyser node close ot the start of the dueslist tree and i have no problem now even with 2% mana leech :)
Just wanted to hop in and share my experience with my almost identical Scion build.

My tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwDhwUtGNsZLhutG_odyh7fIWAj9iXfJ-0otSjbKaUxnjIJNJM1kjrhPC1AoEOcR35KfUrITeNOKk9WUFBUSVb6WGNZ81pIW69fP2BLY3BlTWegbEZuaW6qcHJybHKpdO108XgNeu982YLkhNmHdojxiq-Mz5ARnrmkGaZXqW6sWayqrOqzP7XytkG3Prndvoq-p768wYvE9sauxtjTftP81I_dDd_v51LnY-4O7w7vTu967-Pv8PIv8kXz3fZI_MX-Cv6P

My "budget" gear:
Spoiler
I actually found my BoR which enabled me to attempt this build as I am pretty poor. All the gear besides the uniques are pretty crap!

I feel STRONG on this character. I also have a 81 RF templar with considerable HP/Armor and the max block/spellblock even with low armor and HP feels so much safer. This character has really rooted my dislike of the armor stat.

Some people are talking about mana issues with 2-4% leech and I solved that just by running lvl3 Clarity for only 100 mana reserve, but I doubt that is ideal for most as I don't run Grace. I was also considering the duelist mana nodes as Kozakuren22 noted.

Currently @ 81 with above starter gear:

16,821 Dual Strike

4,691 HP
3238 Armor
77% All res
74% Block
74% Spell block

If I didn't have such bad gloves/belt/rings the HP would be really close to 5k and I could have some more overcapping on res.

I highly recommend this build, Jedmiester has a great setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info