[1.0.3] Bringer of Entropy - 22K AoE DPS, 74% Block and Spell Block, 77% All Res Tank!

"
mookiiee wrote:
If you manage to 5L the Wings of Entropy, throw in a Cast on Melee Kill Gem for good measure. I guarantee you will always have Endurance Charges or Immortal Call active with Cast on Melee Kill.

Cast on melee kill doesn't work like that. You need to have it linked with a melee skill as well as something you want cast when you kill something with that melee skill. It' not enough that you're killing mobs with A melee skill, that melee skill has to be supported by cast on melee kill, which would limit you to using a 4L or less.
@UnfairMonopoly
Sorry guys, I have had a really busy holiday period! Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. I will get around to replying to messages now :)
"Did the earth move for you baby? Probably, you hit the ground quite hard"
- Shadow, upon killing Alira
"
sandor555 wrote:
Hy!
Please make "Passive skill tree for every ten skill points"
Thanks.

Like I said, I leveled as a Blender (search for the Official Blender Guide), But I will get around to making a leveling Skill Tree when I have time :)

"
Addister wrote:
So, I'm just thinking... with 4700life, there is some room to adjust... The left side of the tree is 2 passives from the reduced mana nodes making it viable to run a resistance aura along with hatred and grace/haste.

Also, if u can 5 or 6 link the Wings of Entrophy... It may be more viable to run your CWDT stuff in that, and put your leap slam in your rainbow strides....

Something like...

Wings - CWDT + enduring cry + Warlords mark + Molten shell + Cast when stunned ...

Rainbowstrides - Leapslam + Faster attacks + blood magic + Enfeeble.

I may be looking to buying some gear to start this guy.... I dunno

Seems pretty end game worthy, would love to see some videos of it though...

I would like to run three Auras but I don't feel it is essential - I can always swap out Hatred for Grace on tough map mods and still have 17-18K dps.

Also, I was actually going to do that with CWDT once I finally link my Wings, spent around 300 Jewellers so far trying to 6s.

"
mookiiee wrote:
First I would like to thank the OP for putting the time in to develop this amazing build. My first character in PoE was a Marauder. I managed to get the character to 86, but my frustration was reaching fever pitch particularly in mid-high level maps (72-74). 2H builds, although not impossible, are very difficult to play in high level maps.

I intended to level a duelist after reading this guide, but, after messing around with the marauder skill tree, I managed to implement a variation of the build for my marauder. Here is the link:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAA4cFLRIgFSAY2xkuG60b-h3KHt8hYCP2JScl3yftKLUo2ymlKk0s6TGeNJM1kjrhPC0_J0CgQ5xHfkp9SshN404qT1ZW-lnzWf5aSFuvXUlei2BLY3BlTWebZ6BuaW6qcHJyqXTtdPF673zZfPWC5IPbhNmHdojxiiKKr5AKkBGQVZ65pBmmV6vFrFmsqqzqsz-18rZBtz6-p768wBrApsDzwYvE9sauxtjOcc_4037T_NSP3Q3f7-dj7g7vTu967-Pv8PJF8938S_zF_gr-jw==

I essentially followed the build although I tweaked some of the dps / health nodes. After getting to 87, I decided to test the strength of this build by soloing the Jungle Valley boss. I've played a bow Ranger, Zombie/Specter Summoner, and 2H Mace Marauder each of whom attempted to solo that boss. I didn't last more than 10 seconds before getting overwhelmed by spiders. With this new build, I had really no issues. It was amazing. Here are some observations:

1. I saw lots of discussion in the thread about Life on Hit or Life Leech gems vs. Added Fire in the BoR to accompany dual strike, multistrike, and melee splash. After running several low 70ish maps solo, a life leech gem is a must. I don't see any way around it as you want to focus your remaining gear on resists, life, and one piece for the all important mana leech.

2. Hatred and Purity are fine for auras. You don't need Grace. The main reason is your CoDT setup. I recommend 4-linking the Wings of Entropy and use CoDT, Enduring Cry, Immortal Call, and Increased Duration. With that setup, you will end up running Immortal Call 50-75% of the time, so additional armor is pointless. Leave CoDT at level 1. If you manage to 5L the Wings of Entropy, throw in a Cast on Melee Kill Gem for good measure. I guarantee you will always have Endurance Charges or Immortal Call active with Cast on Melee Kill.

3. Mana is not that big an issue assuming you make good gear choices, i.e. some gear must have a good chunk of mana . Dual Strike costs 66 mana, so aim for a mana pool after auras of around 200. I have had ZERO mana issues.

Here is the link to my gear.

Health is 4402, DPS is 19.5k, and mana is 227 after auras. Block is 74 for attacks and 73 for spell owing to the 24% Block Rainbow Strides. Yes, I've sunk every last penny into this toon with the help of selling a chanced Soul Taker, but this build is eminently doable with proper gear choices.

Once again, thanks for an amazing build!!

Thanks a lot for the feedback! Glad you are having success with the build :D

"Did the earth move for you baby? Probably, you hit the ground quite hard"
- Shadow, upon killing Alira
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
"
mookiiee wrote:
If you manage to 5L the Wings of Entropy, throw in a Cast on Melee Kill Gem for good measure. I guarantee you will always have Endurance Charges or Immortal Call active with Cast on Melee Kill.

Cast on melee kill doesn't work like that. You need to have it linked with a melee skill as well as something you want cast when you kill something with that melee skill. It' not enough that you're killing mobs with A melee skill, that melee skill has to be supported by cast on melee kill, which would limit you to using a 4L or less.

I had no idea. Thanks for the feedback.
nice build...

also have for sale 2 entro 6s 5l

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508352
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Playing this build with Vaal pact and life leech gem at 20k aoe dps = awesome!
So I was playing around with the idea of going Vaal pact with this build, but until I find a GG 6% Leech amu and Leech on my Rings I will have to stick to the Life Leech Gem.
Dps is at 20k without added fire and at around 25,6k with it. And I can tell you everything that does not 1 Shot you will not kill you - So far I´ve been able to do all maps up to 75ers (Have yet to drop higher lvl maps).
Gear :)
Everything but Golem Grasp the Amu and Wings is selffound :) Really fun build! Lvl 86 atm

My Problem so far only is that I have not enough mana Leech on gear to sustain DS so I had to skill the 2 Points into Mana flows to raise my mana Pool.
Last edited by Transom on Jan 6, 2014, 4:29:37 PM
^ but if and when you find a 6ll amulet, that means you will drop the lahzwar, removing alot of spell block..

This is my current gear

Spoiler

Stil currently not running rainbow strides, im sitting at around 56% spell block. This setup runs 20.4k dps without hatred and has 4.8k life which im pretty happy about.
Can you put your flasks in your main post? Also how does one deal with chaos damage or is not a problem once you get more life nodes? Currently 67 with 20k dps and 3k life
"
Can you put your flasks in your main post? Also how does one deal with chaos damage or is not a problem once you get more life nodes? Currently 67 with 20k dps and 3k life

chaos really isnt a problem end game
Hello Mate, your work is awesome, and the spec is great ^_^
Last edited by justice2k on Jan 7, 2014, 8:18:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info