BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
andy50 wrote:
Hey I'm back got a 6 link Solaris Lorica, I opted for a belt instead of doryani's cause it wouldn't have capped my cold res. I also crafted a better dagger. I got a new ammy, whats my next step. I want to kill atziri by the end of the league.

Spoiler

honestly i have the same question as you man.. my gear is similar (i think), but dps is really not there.. ~11k with charges.. im lvl 75 though..

any advice guys? for us aiming for atziri by end of league

gear
Spoiler
I'm at 18.5 k, Well straight up I'm have to say where is your weapon ele on those rings. Also that horror circle is pretty bad. I try to get max weapon ele or close too on both rings.
Last edited by andy50 on Jun 26, 2014, 3:48:16 PM
"
andy50 wrote:
Hey I'm back got a 6 link Solaris Lorica, I opted for a belt instead of doryani's cause it wouldn't have capped my cold res. I also crafted a better dagger. I got a new ammy, whats my next step. I want to kill atziri by the end of the league.

Spoiler

Get your gems all to 20 quality, and also get them to level 20 (play the game a lot) this is actually huge when trying to min/max dps. Especially Auras. You can easily get 50k LMP DPS with a 6 link Lorica with level 20+/quality 20+ gems.

You could swap Grace for Purity of Ice and buy Auxium or Doryani's. Would solve the Cold Resist problem.

Levels are absolutely paramount to the success of this build. The difference between level 80 and level 90 is gigantic in both DPS or Survivability, the opposite of what you focused on first.

Remove Faster Attacks from your Weapon link, put in Enhance. Enhance on Blood Rage is OP.

Other than that. Save for Shav. It's the biggest piece of gear for this build. Going from ~4k to ~5.5k+ ES helps a ton.

Last edited by Smoketreez on Jun 27, 2014, 4:11:58 AM
"
beefowns wrote:

honestly i have the same question as you man.. my gear is similar (i think), but dps is really not there.. ~11k with charges.. im lvl 75 though..

any advice guys? for us aiming for atziri by end of league

gear
Spoiler

Your weapon is too slow and its crit chance borderline low.
Your amu is very bad, you really want 30+crit multi as this one of the few spots where you can get some. Get acc/wed/flat ele dmg (at least one of these 3)
Your rings could also be easily upgraded for some with 25+WED/acc or flat ele dmg
Your linked empower to blood rage, it's better to have it linked to enhance and quality is really important for blood rage so you should try getting one with 15+q.

For Atziri you should be fine with 5.6k+ ES (that's what you need to survive the huge dual flameblast while under ruby flask). If you don't have that much ES it's still fine, you'll have to switch on your brain and dodge.
20k dps is enough but you won't steamroll everything, the trio will require some kiting.
I had the opportunity to do another über run today.
It's possible to clear the Alluring Abyss (deathless \o/) without Vaal Pact and without Atziri's Acuity
build (shadow)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADH0OSA5cEHQQexB_ES8RlhcvGYoZ1xqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-ipbKwospi0fLYMvbzQKN2Y74TyOQ2NFfkZxRwZMs1AwUzVV1lb1V8lY9VyKXvpfKl9qY0Nk52aebRltbG-ecFJwu3FNe9d943_GgKSDCYbRiGuLeo9Gj_qQ1pMnlwaX0Jmams-btZ2jncSio6cIpyu0DLQ4tMW1SLb3tzG4k7k-vjrAUcEAwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrVT9bR2RPbGtte227ed-GI4vfjhOq662Pr5Ovu7Bjy4fPq9Uv22vrS-wn79fyr)

64k dps with LMP
92k dps with Add Acc (used vs all the bosses)
8.3k ES
97light and fire res with flasks
gear

However I did use snapshotting so it's not totally "legit". I guess that would be the next step :p
I used Dream Fragments for the Vaal (to avoid being perma frozen under a critical blizzard)
I didn't use perma IC vs the trio, just kiting as I couldn't fit the gems.
I had Cwdt linked to lvl1 enfeeble for a slight damage reduction.

Without Acuity I got to realize how hard the spears hit. I failed one split phase and didn't outrange the spearmaiden, I couldn't outregen the damage but the phase didn't last long enough to kill me.

I just got the acuities... new tree now

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFkAXLxmKGmwajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoqWysKLYMvbzyOQ2NGcUcGUzVV1lb1V8lY9VnzX2pjQ2TnZp5tbG-ecFJwVnC7cNVxTXvXfeN_xoCkgwmFfYbRiEKIa49Gj_qQG5J9kyeXBpfQmG-aE5rPm7Wdo52uncSnCLQMtDi0xbVItve3MbiTuT6-OsAawFHBAMHFwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK1U_W0dkT2xrbbtvU2-fed-GI44Tlz-q66-7sGPPd9Uv22vrS-wn79fyr

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

I have 57k dps with lmp, 86k dps with faster attacks, 5.7k es, and 94/87/94 res with all flasks. What do I need to be uber capable?
"
reaperpi wrote:
I just got the acuities... new tree now

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFkAXLxmKGmwajxzcHRQdqiSwKPoqWysKLYMvbzyOQ2NGcUcGUzVV1lb1V8lY9VnzX2pjQ2TnZp5tbG-ecFJwVnC7cNVxTXvXfeN_xoCkgwmFfYbRiEKIa49Gj_qQG5J9kyeXBpfQmG-aE5rPm7Wdo52uncSnCLQMtDi0xbVItve3MbiTuT6-OsAawFHBAMHFwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK1U_W0dkT2xrbbtvU2-fed-GI44Tlz-q66-7sGPPd9Uv22vrS-wn79fyr

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

I have 57k dps with lmp, 86k dps with faster attacks, 5.7k es, and 94/87/94 res with all flasks. What do I need to be uber capable?

Spec like that

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADH0QexB_EZYWQBcvGYoabBqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-ipbKwotgy9vPI5DY0ZxRwZTNVXWVvVXyVj1WfNfamNDZOdmnm1sb55wVnC7cU17133jf8aApIMJhX2G0YhCj0aP-pAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5oTms-btZ2jna6dxKcItAy0OLTFtUi3MbiTuT6-OsAawQDBxcLswzrDbcSixp7KStVP1tHZE9sa227b1Nvn3nfhiOXP6rrr7uwY8931S_ba-tL7Cfv1_Kvy4aKjwfNcim0ZRX4OXBB0

Empower Purity of Fire and Light to 23, cheapest way is probably +1 Lioneyes. Please quality the CoE, that's offensive lmao... The belt is ten shades of vendor trash, Doryani's is a lil bit better for leech ^^, try get 500+ ES on the shield to be have little bit more ES.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 28, 2014, 2:29:56 AM
I actually really like the belt because it makes keeping flasks up all the time easy. But I guess its a crutch I need to lose at some point.

Sounds good for the rest. I might level a ranger, I think it would be better long term anyway (dat accuracy node...)

Thanks for the help Chundadragon your trees have helped me a lot. How hard is the uber trash btw? Will I have issues clearing it?
"
reaperpi wrote:
I actually really like the belt because it makes keeping flasks up all the time easy. But I guess its a crutch I need to lose at some point.

Sounds good for the rest. I might level a ranger, I think it would be better long term anyway (dat accuracy node...)

Thanks for the help Chundadragon your trees have helped me a lot. How hard is the uber trash btw? Will I have issues clearing it?

You'll probs get one-shot once in an often but it's np, just whirl away like a pussy when you see a snake and it's all good ^^ Have a constant finger on your bleed flask.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 28, 2014, 3:42:59 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
reaperpi wrote:

just whirl away like a manly man who knows what the fk is up when you see a snake

ftfy
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info