BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
andy50 wrote:
Hey, I got lucky crown of eyes chance and decided to make this build tell me what you think so far, only level 73 so far, and my gem are only around level 17, doing about 9k dps with spectral throw.

Spoiler

Skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFy8ZihpsGo8c3B0UHaoksCepKPoqWysKLYMvbzyORnFHBlM1VdZWLVfJXvpfamNDZOdtbG-ecFJwVnC7e9d_xoCkgwmG0YhCiGuPRo_6kBuTJ5cGmZqaE5u1naOdrqcIrH-0DLQ4tMW1SLb3uJO-OsBRwQDBxcLswzrEosaeykrVT9bR2RPbGtvU2-fed-GI44Tquutj6-7z6vVL9tr60vsJ-_X8q_-T

Also I'm working on acquiring a good belt with max weapon elemental damage

Get Doryani's, it's pretty decent for your level and gems.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Tried atziri again and failed..
Vaal was no problem, then i go tri boss and died 3 times i think but i killed.
next problem was atziri guards , 1 flameblast just kill me and its hard to evade it.
any tips?
My single target dps (when i switch lmp to faster attacks) feels weak when no charges - about 40k , 72k with full charges.

Last edited by kanon1 on Jun 25, 2014, 4:01:41 PM
"
kanon1 wrote:
next problem was atziri guards , 1 flameblast just kill me and its hard to evade it.
any tips?
My single target dps (when i switch lmp to faster attacks) feels weak when no charges - about 40k , 72k with full charges.

Use Immortal Call for trio, use Ruby for flameblasts. Alternatively cheezemode time and Empower Purities of Fire and Lightning to 23, spec EA and witch flask nodes = 99% fire and lightning = face tank her butt, but honestly that's an uber tactics and anything works for normal.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 25, 2014, 4:49:52 PM
"
kanon1 wrote:
any tips?

Yeah you should be fine for normal honestly. I have only slightly better gear than you do and I completely faceroll every fight except the Trio, which takes a decent bit of kiting, but is still easy.

Last edited by Smoketreez on Jun 25, 2014, 6:21:16 PM
"
kanon1 wrote:
any tips?

You should put Anger and PoF in your dagger for the +2 levels, at least until you get a +1 to all Lioneye's and level 3 Empower
i have downed uber with the following gearset:

for double Vaal and Aztiri fights:

snapshot with:

all boss fights use:

tree:

personal notes:
you can reduce your chances of death drastically by saying this to yourself every time before loading the instance:

Spoiler

The snakes are bullshit
The snakes are bullshit
The snakes are bullshit
The snakes are bullshit
The snakes are bullshit
The snakes are bullshit
The snakes are bullshit
The snakes are bullshit
The snakes are bullshit
The snakes are bullshit
The snakes are bullshit
The snakes are bullshit
The snakes are bullshit

the second boss fight is a Bad Time. all you can do is try to kill the chick who rains bullshit on you which spells instant death. as quickly as possible.

Loot:
Spoiler

Edit: should this have gone in the other LL ST thread? all these builds kinda seem the same to me now, just different stages and directions of gear progression
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 26, 2014, 11:57:36 AM
"
Veruski wrote:

Edit: should this have gone in the other LL ST thread? all these builds kinda seem the same to me now, just different stages and directions of gear progression

Yup, your Shavs is 3G. You're phys/ele not ele-based.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

Yup, your Shavs is 3G. You're phys/ele not ele-based.

meh it's all the same build.
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 26, 2014, 7:41:42 AM
hi all want help with set prices for dagers and amy and rings
Last edited by argonazz on Jun 26, 2014, 4:31:55 PM
Hey I'm back got a 6 link Solaris Lorica, I opted for a belt instead of doryani's cause it wouldn't have capped my cold res. I also crafted a better dagger. I got a new ammy, whats my next step. I want to kill atziri by the end of the league.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info