BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
reaperpi wrote:
I actually really like the belt because it makes keeping flasks up all the time easy. But I guess its a crutch I need to lose at some point.

Sounds good for the rest. I might level a ranger, I think it would be better long term anyway (dat accuracy node...)

Thanks for the help Chundadragon your trees have helped me a lot. How hard is the uber trash btw? Will I have issues clearing it?

just crit weakness and confidently freeze it/shatter it like a manly man who knows what the fk is up when you see a snake

FTFY.
"
Veruski wrote:

FTFY.

I don't even use a curse sry :/

Generally freezing/shock stacking isn't necessary tho as all the mobs get ohko/2hko tops anyways. With snakes you fire and then whirl away just to be careful of the desync though.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

FTFY.

Generally freezing/shock stacking isn't necessary tho as all the mobs get ohko/2hko tops anyways. With snakes you fire and then whirl away just to be careful of the desync though.

much safer to stand your ground, not move, and freeze them/kill them, because of desync potential with puncture.

i've needlessly died being too mobile around snakes.

if you don't use a curse, your build is sub-optimal

sry
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 28, 2014, 7:58:29 AM
"
Veruski wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

FTFY.

much safer to stand your ground, not move, and freeze them/kill them, because of desync potential with puncture.

i've needlessly died being too mobile around snakes.

if you don't use a curse, your build is sub-optimal

sry

It's not worth the time you spend casting it. If your entire full clear is 10 minutes (so like trash skipping clear 5 minutes) that 1-ish second it takes to cast the curse is nowhere near acceptable. If you could link it to faster casting that would be alright but there's no room.

Anyways you should be pressing one of your staunching flasks on every whirl with a snake on screen anyways - I do it almost always deathless at top speed never stopping whirling - you should not be dying to puncture, ever.
all my puncture deaths were desync-related.

i just kill the snakes as i go.

"
It's not worth the time you spend casting it.

then your build isn't optimized.

curses are one of the single biggest dps gains, period.
"
Veruski wrote:
all my puncture deaths were desync-related.

i just kill the snakes as i go.

"
It's not worth the time you spend casting it.

curses are one of the single biggest dps gains, period.

Yup. But the dps gain is not worth the 1ish seconds it takes to cast the curse. Increasing the dps at that point doesn't actually up your clear speed because you ohko everything, so the net is only a minus to overall clear.
"
Veruski wrote:

Ele Weakness on Hit Acuities. #IOptimizeShit.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

Crit Weakness on Hit Acuities. #IOptimizeShit.

FTFY (crit weakness level 10 gives +8% net crit chance -- better synergy with gloves)

I suppose some of this would be wasted if you had > 92% base crit chance, but then it would just save you some skillpoints.
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 28, 2014, 8:20:59 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

Ele Weakness on Hit Acuities. #IOptimizeShit.

Need more Divines to try for it - the biggest pain is getting all them dam Acuities to good enough rolls to be not garbage before you Vaal it. (supply being the issue not cost - at let's say an avg of 8 Divines a pair to get a good roll you burn thtough the stacks of them quick)

Edit: whichever curse you prefer. The math behind them shows obvious differences in when each is better.

Someday.... :(

Edit to above - the crit chance part is a complete waste - you should be capped at 95% already. Crit Weakness only affects your crit damage multiplier.
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Jun 28, 2014, 8:20:28 AM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
Edit to above - the crit chance part is a complete waste - you should be capped at 95% already. Crit Weakness only affects your crit damage multiplier.

L2Minmax

It would save you skillpoints, then.

which is something ele weakness on hit would NEVER do.

even going from 95 -> 100% crit chance is a pretty substantial boost (not to mention 100% crit chance is incredibly sexy)
Last edited by Veruski on Jun 28, 2014, 8:23:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info