0.10.0 Patch Notes

Fun! Not sure what I'm going to play now with the removal of shock from LA.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
The premium stash tabs are so disappointing. I mean really, wtf was you thinking? It should be a ONE TIME PURCHASE that just allows you to rename and colour all of your existing stash tabs and any you buy in the future. And recover effect? Are you serious? You should buy the effect once and that's it, it should remain in your micros-transaction tab and you should be able to use it infinitely. Having to pay to recover it is absolutely ridiculous. I like the special effects and stuff, but you should really re-think those two things.

We didn't want to make them too expensive. Having them set up like this allows us to make them a lot cheaper for individual use. If a weapon effect was a permanent thing you could have on any item forever then that would cost a lot more up front than if you put it on your favourite single item and paid a small amount to move it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Looks like a new game in many ways, really cool!

Hope high level maps are really hard so game gains replayability.
Dem patch notes.....

I still miss the "We added more gore to the game" line. :(
"
"
Warzeub wrote:
Chris, It looks like u missed one difficulty for bandits. I'm not sure but I think u missed it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"
Normal: elemental resistances, maximum mana, maximum life; Cruel: attack speed, cast speed, physical damage; Merciless: maximum frenzy charges, maximum power charges, maximum endurance charges.

No, there are 3 difficulties now.

----

Also - I like how the ES item mod changes were under bug-fixes instead of balance ;D
(I've read Qarl's post So I srot of get why that's the case)

Oh nvm, didn't see that. :>
QQ :>
Loads of changes, good thing that some of the skill gems I use on my build is not really affected by the changes that much. I won't have to alter my build that much, that is if the route I take on the passive tree didn't change much.
dude

I just had a gamegasm reading patch notes

lol this is epic

Chris, love u brother ( no homo)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list.

We can't be friends with Piety any more?
Clearly this means we have to kill her at some point!
Hell yeah :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Sounds like there is no armor appearances to buy. Kinda disappointed on that front.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info