Open Beta - design changes

"
Farystar wrote:
@MmmmmmmOOooooonnnnstaaa MMMuuunccchhhhhhhhh. Advice, everything will be fine. Just enjoy the game.

I can't begin to tell you how much I don't want or need your advice. Please, just stop quoting me in threads, stop giving "advice", and find someone else to wind up. I'm totally and utterly not in the mood.
Cant wait to start again. Awesome explanation, love to see the thinking behind the open beta launch.
SOTWGUILD.COM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
@MmmmmmmOOooooonnnnstaaa MMMuuunccchhhhhhhhh. Advice, everything will be fine. Just enjoy the game.

I can't begin to tell you how much I don't want or need your advice. Please, just stop quoting me in threads, stop giving "advice", and find someone else to wind up. I'm totally and utterly not in the mood.

That's why i like you even more. You little Munchy :P <3.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
i'd like to ask about char wiping: are we going to use the actual OPEN BETA char in the FINAL version? or will there be another wipe?
"
HarSon wrote:
i'd like to ask about char wiping: are we going to use the actual OPEN BETA char in the FINAL version? or will there be another wipe?

Final wipe means final wipe.
"
HarSon wrote:

Yes you are going to keep your chars and items after Open Beta and also on Final release.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
oblomir wrote:
"
HarSon wrote:

Final wipe means final wipe.

yeah, but it's strange to me that we're gonna play the FINAL version just by updating this one.. if that's the case.. GOOD ENOUGH!! i'm gonna restart right now!
"
Farystar wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

That's why i like you even more. You little Munchy :P <3.

Ok, just to get this straight:

I don't dislike you because you're a patronizing troll. I dislike you because you never seem to have any idea what the fuck you're talking about. Last time I saw a thread from you, you were suggesting some uber spell that can be used "10 times per day" that can "wash away all enemies". I mean, seriously.
Honestly might as well call chaos an element now since it has a difficulty penalty and resistances...
S L O W E R
thanks for clarifying!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info