[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
Ok... so I need your opinion because I have a choice on my 6th link on my infernal mantle... What would go better with
Incinerate
GMP
Mana Leech
Life Leech
Added Chaos

Either
Added Lightning Damage / Fire Pen / Added Cold Damage

I just added added cold because that could be an alternative. Now mainly leaning towards added lightning or fire pen so not sure. I do have both RRBBGG infernal mantle and RRBBBG.

Added Cold Damage is not a good option here. Choose between Added Lightning Damage or Fire Penetration.

Added Lightning Damage is desirable because it adds respectable damage and opens opportunities for applying Shock stacks. However, be careful when setting your expectations for applying Shock; due to the mechanics of how Shock is applied, skills that deal many low-damage hits (which GMP Incinerate exemplifies) are unlikely to even be able to apply shock stacks to high-life targets like bosses. Thus, the Shock potential of Added Lightning Damage only shows up when fighting weak enemies. This build is quite proficient at dealing with weak enemies already, so I wager that the addition of ALD + Static Blows cluster does not greatly expand on the build's capabilities.

Fire Penetration is the opposite - it reliably provides a healthy boost to real damage. (Ignore tooltip DPS for this - it's misleading.) Unfortunately, a build that uses the Infernal Mantle will not see as much benefit from Fire Penetration as one that does not, but it's still a worthwhile addition. The quality bonus for Fire Penetration is good as well.

Faster Casting and Faster Projectiles are also worthwhile alternatives. Since the changes to leech in 1.1.0, Reduced Mana is attractive - particularly if you happen to have a quality gem.
so now I'm lvl 87 i need suggestion for the point , the second things is : i wanna try the atziri map and the first boss i think its a joke with this build either the queen , but the 2nd one meh its a pain .
someone have any idea for the 2nd boss ? skill change , special gear or something . thx and sorry for the badenglish

ps : there is my gear

Spoiler

i have 1994 dps on tooltip with 4155hp
In the part where you talk about auras should be "Reduced Mana" not "Reduced Duration".
Pretty cool changes btw.

"
SilkTopHat wrote:

Added Cold Damage is not a good option here. Choose between Added Lightning Damage or Fire Penetration.

You too, got confused in that sentence.
Last edited by NoiTaTuM on Mar 25, 2014, 3:13:20 PM
Oh hey guys - guide is finally up to date :>

Sorry again for the long wait. I added leveling trees for both the witch and scion version, and I added a update log to the 3rd post, where I talk about the new patches and stuff :>

And thanks a lot NoiTaTuM, fixed it!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Mar 25, 2014, 6:08:48 PM
Hey I currently have a lvl 63 dual sb templar, a 53 st coc fireball/arctic breath(fun to use) and now I'm planning on doing this build in the near future.

I went ahead and got an infernal mantle for 1 fusing. Still new to the game but I lucked out pretty good right?

Sadly I have like no currency so I can't get the other uniques like the shield. I'm a turd too. Sold a q18 CoC for 4 chaos the other day. Nobody wanted to buy it for 12 so I said screw it. Turns out I needed it 2 days later for my coc build lol oh well you live n learn. Only expensive items I have are tabula and maligaros, which both dropped off a merc merveil run (both on same kill) and are being used by the coc st build so I'm not selling em which sucks.

So scion vs witch, what are the advantages/dis of them or are they roughly the same? I know the scions starting zone was nerfed recently but being new I don't know to what extent. Build seems easy to farm maps with (which i have never done) and hope to get started with this build, and potentially start mapping on my ST toon to see how it goes.

@Appels:

With the skill gem swap around for CWDTs, Immortal Call is now maxed along with the maxed CWDT, while Enduring Cry remains with the Lvl 1 CWDT. How would this affect tanking since it means we definitely have extended windows where we are not immune to physical damage from IC?
Very good build, made it to 71 before dying because that's what's going to happen to you in invasion ...

Had 4.2k hp, 78% all res, -48% chaos, around 800 armour

Gear

Skilltree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMFLQVbB2MHpQj0C2EWbxmFGlUabB8CIWAkqicvKPosnC0fMYg1kjbFNug26UCgQYdEq0TnRZ1G10kbSbJVrlXGVytYr13GXz9gS2EhZKNtGXNTdO14DXkDeWh6qnrvghCCHoLHhO-HZYjxi4yPRo-mmuCcLZ2unrmkrKcIqW6vt7UEtfK3PriTvJ_AVMEEwfPPZdDQ2CTa3dsL37Dhc-Nq45_kIuvu7SDvDvIv89356P4K

@les: Don't worry, as the build stands now, you don't really need any other unique. They will help, but you can easily do without them. Just see if you can 6 socket/4 link your IM, that's your top priority now I'd say.

@consca: it means, whenever we take heavy damage, we will be immune for a longer while against following hits. Before, we were immune after every hit, but the duration was just too short to block many following hits. I personally feel this setup is better for in the long run :)

I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Hey Appelz what are your thoughts on the 6th gem for a 6L Infernal mantle? I've been playing to with faster casting at the moment and it seems to be pretty decent... Fire Pen looks like it takes chunks of health out of people too. Still torn lol
Someone should do the math really, but I personally feel Faster Casting is better than Fire pen, especially when you have added chaos linked. I listed Fire pen, since it's the best red you can get, and added cold, since it's the best green one(and chill is actually rather nice!). Fire pen is not a bad option though: it will increase your damage by a lot, against both fire weak and fire resistant targets(helps tremendous against chaos+ele res enemies). Plus, it's easier on your manapool as well :>
I am a nice guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info