[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

While leveling up on this build, I had a few notes that could possibly help others in the beginning.

#1 - Mana - take ALL of the +INT/regen/etc nodes that you can (while following the build) as soon as possible and keep leveling up your Clarity gem. This makes a HUGE difference.

#2 - I started as scion. Using the Spectral Throw is perfect in the first few levels until you get incinerate.

#3 - I also use Animate Weapon, as it's perfect to have alternate targets for the mobs to attack. In the beginning levels, there are enough White items that drop that you can have your own minion blade army to assist you.

#4 - If you can, get a Spell Totem and link it with Frost Wall. No need to put extra gems linked to it. It's great because it can block mobs from getting to you but you can still torch them right thru the wall.

These are just a couple of thoughts I've had while leveling.
Hey guys... What do you think of using the helm that makes it so fire damage shocks with this build? Will it be viable? Incinerate doesn't crit but who knows... anyone try this?
how do you manage the 2nd boss of atziri ?
Gear upgraded !

gear

Incinerate

Without auras

With auras
http://puu.sh/7Gj79.jpg

Don't have anything higher than a Reef map (lvl68) so can't tell about 70+...
Just a heads up, I have not abandoned this topic, I just took a small break from the game. I plan on picking up everything starting from tomorrow. My apologies for the sudden leave :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Firs of all - mine english is not pefect.

So i follow this build currently i'm 79 (almost 80) lvl. Build is really strong, but i cant do some maps mods like 90% extra damage as fire/cold etc. LW teleports are so random, sometimes i die cause bad teleport into huge pack of monsters(in higher level maps) + desync... I'm doing 69/70/71 blue maps and it's pretty easy for me. I'm think about replace Saffel's Frame for Rathpith Globe. For curse i use flammability vs easy enemies, enfeeble vs hard enemies.

@Appels_Zijn_Gezond It will be possible to solo Aziri at higher levels??

Gear

Incinerate(GMP)

Def.

IGN: Skyzs
Atziri herself should be possible/rather easy.

But right now, I am breaking my mind on the second bosses. They are physical heavy. I think it's possible, but I need to study some more on the third phases of the dual striker/cycloner. I believe the dual striker employs a strong reflect(reflecting even chaos damage back at you -.-), which killed me a few times in a row. Not sure what the cycloner is like, but I heard he gets corrupting blood in 3rd phase. If so, then Fuck you GGG.

Oh btw, the Vaal brothers are a joke. Just don't kill off the first one before you bring the second one low.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Mar 23, 2014, 3:37:29 PM
"
Atziri herself should be possible/rather easy.

But right now, I am breaking my mind on the second bosses. They are physical heavy. I think it's possible, but I need to study some more on the third phases of the dual striker/cycloner. I believe the dual striker employs a strong reflect(reflecting even chaos damage back at you -.-), which killed me a few times in a row. Not sure what the cycloner is like, but I heard he gets corrupting blood in 3rd phase. If so, then Fuck you GGG.

Oh btw, the Vaal brothers are a joke. Just don't kill off the first one before you bring the second one low.

Agreed. I just tried Apex of Sacrifice and I must admit the Vaal brothers are a joke. The problem is the second fight. I had three anti-bleed seething life flasks and two granite flasks with 100% Iron Skin to the fight and they destroyed me within seconds. You have to take them down one by one and the use of CwDT/L.Warp is lethal to the user in that fight. And also, Saffell is useless in this fight. Might have to switch to a good physical shield. Combined with my Tetsudo and Bulwark I might just survive this fight. Will have to do more tests.

OP you got to third phase? wow. I only managed to kill one of them.. :O
Last edited by Vrythur on Mar 24, 2014, 2:50:10 AM
how do you kill palace dominus? i just tried it and his damage on 2nd phase is too big to leech back
is the one point in iron grip not worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info