[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

I run Clarity +
Haste for most maps
Disc for heavy damage maps/half regen
Purity of Elements for ele Vuln
Purity of Lightning for stuff like Double Dominus
Purity of Ice for hard maps with extra ice damage maps with heavy hitters/double Piety

Vitality would be pretty pointless imo.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
If anyone has the infernal mantle plus the Saffel's for this build, I am interested in buying them for a decent price!Just to be clear, I am looking for a mantle that is already 6 sockets or 6 sockets with at least the right 5 colors linked. I'm sick of blowing chrom orbs! PM me!
Last edited by Vystral on Feb 23, 2014, 12:36:57 PM
hi there, i have a quick question. Do we need tp point out Vaal Pact for this build?
-e?
Last edited by deadb0lt on Feb 4, 2022, 4:04:46 PM
I think my whine about maps worked, I was down to 67's yesterday and had loads drop and got back up to a decent stock of 71s, 72s and a couple of 73s \o/ Ding'd 84 as well :D

Current Gear

Looking forward to playing this again in the new league, be interesting to see what the patch notes will change?

PewPewPew, are you planning to share the witch build you were trying out at any point? I am sure I am not the only one here who is interested in seeing it :D
IGN: Incinereap
Found me another infernal mantle last night with pretty good rolls, only ilevel 67 or so (my others are 70) which means I lose ~50 shield, which translates to about 100 mana. The good part is that I managed to 6-link it :D

After having spent ~400 jewellers on my spare, I decided to give this one a try with the odd 50 I had left. And presto, 6 sockets. Tossed 30 fusings on it and got lucky, so can`t complain about the amount of jewellers it took I guess.

Spoiler

But now that its 6-link I ran into a problem, where the heck do I leave clarity? Ive already been looking at the effectiveness of the cwdt-molten shell-firestorm-manaleech link. In my experience this link triggers very rarely, which is fine, but the manaleech seems out of place. It only leeches about 200-300 mana, which seems redundant because it triggers so very little.

So I tried running something else, swapped in chance to flee. Figured that if that link goes off, youre not in a good spot and you really wanna take less damage. Now when it triggers, things run away and my mana regen has a moment to pick up the slack.

Been doing fine with that, so that tells me I don`t really need manaleech. Hence I changed that link and put clarity in there. Now im running cwdt-molten shell-chance to flee (gonna see if cold snap is better). Dropped firestorm since the dps is pants and I dont need it to leech mana anymore.

Another thing im gonna try is changing out (from the incinerate link) is added chaos damage and the increased rarity to chance to ignite and elemental proliferation, just for funsies. Dps is now at 1400, so i`ll probably drop back to 1k again, hope the burning makes up for it. And then go for the burn-nodes.

Although the Celestial Walker and Prestidigation nodes in the paladin area are very tempting also (can drop Sentinel then).

Oh and yes, I did try both added lightning/faster casting instead of the increased rarity. While it raises the dps to about 2k, it also is very taxing on your mana, ie youre out of mana in 10 seconds. Not good :p
Last edited by DeGrand on Feb 24, 2014, 8:26:48 AM
Do you guys think that the Inner Forces nodes (3 of them) are worth it in this build?

They are the nodes that give you 3/3/15 percent increased effects of Buffs on you. I just don't think that the buffs on my really would benefit from 21% - especially given that it makes Arctic Armor drain even more mana.

What do you guys think?

This is the build I am going for:
Ignoring Inner Force and Elemental Adaptation - also going into the Templar area for Celestial Walker instead of Sentinel. And going to Arsonist.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecFLQYOCGcJ9hQgFHEYPBmKGlUajx8CIWAhwyWtKPoqjSycLR8tgy2oMtE1kjbFNtg26DrhQKBBh0SrRUdFnUbXSRtN41BHVa5VxlYtV-FYr13GYEtgbWEhY_1ko20Zb5507XTxeA16qnrvgh6Cx4MJhO-FModliPGPRo-mkNaTOpcGl4Wa4Ju1nC2euZ_LplenCKcwqW6sWax_r7exkLUEtfK3PrfWuJO9J8HzwzrEospKz2XQ0Ngk2wvbWd3z52Pr7uxV8kX22vll-ej7Cf4K_o8=
Last edited by toddx318 on Feb 24, 2014, 11:45:53 AM
Depending on the 1.10 changes, I think this is the build for my next league character. :) It's different from what I played so far and it looks fun. Though I wonder how desync-inducing the auto-warping is, though it probably doesn't matter too much with incinerate. Also will be a bit harder at the start of the league since CwDT and GMP won't be as available.
OK I just did a map with -19% Max res and 95% extra damage as cold. This is a bad combo, I kept getting frozen which got me killed a couple of times against snakes. Boss was tight as well as it was allies didn't die.
IGN: Incinereap
I'm thinking of switching out firestorm and mana leach as well. Currently I'm trying on blind and its been working well... was planning on going cold snap and prolif but that involves BBRR gloves. I may keep the RRGB so I can use Cull IIR/IIQ and something. What are your thoughts on that?

I'm level 85 and looking to hit arsenist nodes for the next 4 levels. Also I've hit 2k + dmg using added chaos and still levelling empower so yea. Armor was RR GG BB and needed another red gem hahah!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info